Wedding Etiquette Forum

Bridesmaids financial responsibilities

Re: Bridesmaids financial responsibilities

• This wedding is my favorite trainwreck. I'm going to miss it when it's over.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @woodtdm  Please never stop posting this trainwreck. I hope I never experience someone as boneheaded so I need to live through you.
  • For $10 I can go through the Drive Thru at McD's and have change...
  • drglitter said:
    This wedding is my favorite trainwreck. I'm going to miss it when it's over.
    I feel like it's going to drag on loooooong after the wedding, if her social media habits so far are anything to go by.
  • SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    All I can say to this is Ack! And who IS this girl? Ack!

But I agree, please don't stop posting.
    1. woodtdm said:

She "negotiated" a special price for each person of $10, but now the hotel is saying that they probably won't have the space to accommodate. The drama has already begun on social media.

BOXES

They probably didn't know how many guests it was when they agreed.  There is no way they are going to allow 40!!! guests of this bride to take over the breakfast room.

1. woodtdm said:

She "negotiated" a special price for each person of $10, but now the hotel is saying that they probably won't have the space to accommodate. The drama has already begun on social media.

BOXES

They probably didn't know how many guests it was when they agreed.  There is no way they are going to allow 40!!! guests of this bride to take over the breakfast room.

Something tells me at at $10 (or more if you want something other than bacon and eggs, which I would) per person for the Holiday Inn, there will be a fair amount of declines.  Unless everyone decides to go for the entertainment value of watching 40 people crammed into the tiny dining area of a Holiday Inn Express...
    I think I feel sorry for the staff already.  Someone's going to have to deal with this snowflake.  
  • SwissMsSwissMs member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Everytime I think this can't get any better...
  • This thread has reminded me so much of the wedding I was in almost three years ago. I think that bride and this one could be twins.  Thank you for the updates and please keep posting. 
  • Nope, definitely me too, Spock. Remember the chronicles of Brad? I asked if the groom's name was Brad pages and pages and pages ago.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • edited May 2016
    <3  <3 spockforprez <3  <3

• I love how she needs new photos and also needs them to be free!
  • woodtdm said:

I can provide screen shots if you really want. This girl is definitely for real. I honestly wouldn't be able to make this stuff up.

Screenshots would be awesome. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

• woodtdm said:

I can provide screen shots if you really want. This girl is definitely for real. I honestly wouldn't be able to make this stuff up.

Screenshots would be awesome. 
    If you post them, make sure all personal info is completely redacted.
  • Am I really the only one who is totally skeptical of almost everything in this thread?! Every time I open it, I think I'm going to see someone question one of the stories or ask for proof but I never do! Maybe the internet has ruined me, but I need some screenshots or something before I sign on to be amazed at this woman's super, uber, crazy special snowflakeness. 
    I don't get this thread at all. If someone is really this terrible why would anyone still be friends with them? At some point it says more about you than them.

• Am I really the only one who is totally skeptical of almost everything in this thread?! Every time I open it, I think I'm going to see someone question one of the stories or ask for proof but I never do! Maybe the internet has ruined me, but I need some screenshots or something before I sign on to be amazed at this woman's super, uber, crazy special snowflakeness. 
    I don't get this thread at all. If someone is really this terrible why would anyone still be friends with them? At some point it says more about you than them.
    Earlier on the back-story was filled in - it's a relative...
  • MesmrEwe said:
    Am I really the only one who is totally skeptical of almost everything in this thread?! Every time I open it, I think I'm going to see someone question one of the stories or ask for proof but I never do! Maybe the internet has ruined me, but I need some screenshots or something before I sign on to be amazed at this woman's super, uber, crazy special snowflakeness. 
    Earlier on the back-story was filled in - it's a relative...
    Fair enough for OP if she is related to her and wants to keep the relationship, family doesn't mean people get carte blanche to act however they like. This was a nuts thread to begin with, but it kind of jumped the shark a while ago. Maybe it's true, who knows. 

• woodtdmwoodtdm member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    I can assure you its all true. The only reason for posting the thread is because I thought I was the only one to think that it is all completely NUTS. When I heard stories of Bridezillas, I had no idea what was actually meant by that word. I can't believe that it just gets more ridiculous as the time grows nearer to the actual event. I am not a mean person and everything I have said here on this thread, I have said to her. Sometimes she responds with how she knows how she is acting, but "it is what it is", and its "her day". I get that. What I don't understand is why someone would use her friends and family for money to completely pay for her wedding, honeymoon and multiple sets of engagement photos. She is a cousin, and screen shots would be a breach of confidentiality. Pictures of her bouquet was fine because I was able to save the attachment itself to my phone. To be honest I don't even know what a Brad is? This will be my last post. You are all right. It is kind of mean.
  • woodtdm said:
    I can assure you its all true. The only reason for posting the thread is because I thought I was the only one to think that it is all completely NUTS. When I heard stories of Bridezillas, I had no idea what was actually meant by that word. I can't believe that it just gets more ridiculous as the time grows nearer to the actual event. I am not a mean person and everything I have said here on this thread, I have said to her. Sometimes she responds with how she knows how she is acting, but "it is what it is", and its "her day". I get that. What I don't understand is why someone would use her friends and family for money to completely pay for her wedding, honeymoon and multiple sets of engagement photos. She is a cousin, and screen shots would be a breach of confidentiality. Pictures of her bouquet was fine because I was able to save the attachment itself to my phone. To be honest I don't even know what a Brad is? This will be my last post. You are all right. It is kind of mean.
    You already posted a verbatim email from her in the first few pages. Could you maybe just take a screenshot of that email showing the date? 

Sorry I stopped the gravy train, y'all. 
  • SwissMsSwissMs member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Please keep posting - I for one am way too emotionally invested to not know how it all turns out!  
  • Who/what was Brad?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards