Wedding Woes

90 Day fiance

Re: 90 Day fiance

• i would hope they didn’t know that when hiring him on!

Go RoseMarie!!  I love the list she brought and then she said she was done.  But no kids is a dealbreaker for her and Ed should have brought that up before there was even a “them”.

I can’t wait to go to Ash’s next seminar “how to bring drama into your relationship”. 

For Quarantine - Im right there with you, Darcey and Stacey.  Minus the wanting to be beautiful through quarantine - I’m actually really enjoying letting myself go, but trying your own nails.... and ruining the table with acetone.  I’ve been there.  And her daughters are so beautiful!  I hope they learn from their mom to NOT go crazy with the surgeries/injections.  And speaking of that, some angles she looked good and then some angles, just no.  What do they do where they can afford that house?

Caesar - Do women really need pedicure tips? Have they never saw anyone do one when they get them done? Nails.  Maybe.  Feet.  I’m good.  Also... his new girl, if they fall in love and he moves to where she lives @short+sassy you could have a pseudo celebrity as a neighbor....

I can’t remember their names and never saw their 90 Day story but the 22 year olds (he’s a pizza delivery guy) are seriously a great couple. And that baby.  That baby!!! 

And I was watching old reruns of Tim and Jeniffer and I’m so glad they’re no together because I don’t think she approved of Veronica and then we wouldn’t get them on pillow talk.  Plus Jeniffer is an absolute nightmare. 

• i would hope they didn’t know that when hiring him on!

Go RoseMarie!!  I love the list she brought and then she said she was done.  But no kids is a dealbreaker for her and Ed should have brought that up before there was even a “them”.

I can’t wait to go to Ash’s next seminar “how to bring drama into your relationship”. 

For Quarantine - Im right there with you, Darcey and Stacey.  Minus the wanting to be beautiful through quarantine - I’m actually really enjoying letting myself go, but trying your own nails.... and ruining the table with acetone.  I’ve been there.  And her daughters are so beautiful!  I hope they learn from their mom to NOT go crazy with the surgeries/injections.  And speaking of that, some angles she looked good and then some angles, just no.  What do they do where they can afford that house?

Caesar - Do women really need pedicure tips? Have they never saw anyone do one when they get them done? Nails.  Maybe.  Feet.  I’m good.  Also... his new girl, if they fall in love and he moves to where she lives @short+sassy you could have a pseudo celebrity as a neighbor....

I can’t remember their names and never saw their 90 Day story but the 22 year olds (he’s a pizza delivery guy) are seriously a great couple. And that baby.  That baby!!! 

And I was watching old reruns of Tim and Jeniffer and I’m so glad they’re no together because I don’t think she approved of Veronica and then we wouldn’t get them on pillow talk.  Plus Jeniffer is an absolute nightmare. 
    Rosemarie totally rocked it!  I loved it.  She didn't get too emotional and instead gave him facts.  The primary one being that she had ALWAYS told him she wanted more kids and he has lied the entire time about that.  F**k you, Ed.  And, in typical Ed-style, was showing his total selfishness again.  He was acting like she was being unreasonable that she's not being understanding about why he doesn't want kids because of his age and has already raised a child.  Something he even admits he was purposefully hiding from her.  Yet, then he's refusing to consider that she's still young and it's always been her dream to have a larger family.  And, FFS, has told him all along.

WTH was TLC thinking?  That was so gross watching Caesar give himself a pedicure and clip his nasty toenails.  Yeesh.  Then again, this is the same network that has Dr. Pimple Popper and some new podiatrist show, smh.  He also pronounced New Orleans wrong and I cringed, lol.  At least his friend...with the ADORABLE kitten!...pronounced it correctly.  What was with that NOLA girl, though?  She had such an odd affect that I almost wondered if she was on drugs.  Everything she said was a monotone.

------------------------

This was before your 90DF time lol, @CharmedPam.  But in one of the early seasons, there was a guy from NOLA who brought his (I think) Thai g/f over on a 90-Day visa.  He was a bartender and I recognized the bar where he worked.  They got married at a Buddhist temple that was less than a mile away from where I'd previously worked.  This was me to my H watching the wedding episode, "I know that place!  ((Squeee))  I drove past there all the time when I worked at the UNO Tech Center."  LOL

I also side-eyed him when she first got to town.  He was living with a roommate and they were both fairly messy.  She was grossed out by all the cockroaches in their house and he replied with something like, "Oh, that's just New Orleans.  We have a lot of cockroaches here."  Excuse me?!?!  No, honey, no.  That's a "you and your sloppy roommate" problem (eyeroll).  Making our city look bad on national tv because you all don't keep a clean house.

----------------------------

I'm glad to see the young guy and his Russian bride seem really happy.  I remember them from when they were on the show and she was always so sweet.  He, on the other hand, had some really bad moments.  He traveled to Russia for the birth of their baby.  She ended up needing a C-section.  He was domineering, controlling, and picked a lot of fights with her while she's recovering from major surgery and trying to take care of a newborn!!!  He had a lot of deserved hate online.  But, to give him a little credit, he admitted online and in the Tell-All that he was wrong, he was horrified watching his own behavior, and knows he did not handle things and the stress he was under correctly.

They had a different story of how they ended up together.  They're both really young.  She was working in the US, but just for the summer.  They met and dated throughout the summer, summer-time fling!, but it wasn't serious for either one of them.  Outside of an occasional FB message or e-mail, they had no intention of having an LDR.  But then she got pregnant two weeks before she was leaving and that changed everything!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kvrunskvruns member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    Who was the New Orleans couple? I think I've seen every seasons of 90DF but I don't remember that off the top of my head although I always forget the old ones. 

Ugh now I know which young couple you guys mean with the Russian bride and the baby. I hated that guy. I haven't watched the quarantine episode yet but I"m glad to see it sounds like he is better now. 
  • Yeah @kvruns at the end of his “interview” he said before he met her (Olga?) he was doing nothing and going nowhere but she made him realize that.  They seem good together plus he got a delivery job to help save up and move out.

@short+sassy  she was really monotone and lacked personality to me.   

• kvruns said:
    Who was the New Orleans couple? I think I've seen every seasons of 90DF but I don't remember that off the top of my head although I always forget the old ones. 

Ugh now I know which young couple you guys mean with the Russian bride and the baby. I hated that guy. I haven't watched the quarantine episode yet but I"m glad to see it sounds like he is better now. 
    I looked it up.  They are Kyle and Noon.  I think he took her skydiving and had "Will You Marry Me?" somewhere she could see it from the air.  Or maybe he "officially" proposed when they both landed back on the ground?  It was something like that.

Oh!  He was also the one with an alcoholic mom he was mostly estranged from, who lived (I think) in Michigan.  Noon made it a dealbreaker that she had to meet his family before they got married.  So they took a road trip to where his mom lived and he was really nervous about it.

I'm not surprised you don't remember them, lol.  There wasn't much "drama" to their story and there has never been much about them.  I think they had 1-2 brief appearances in a follow-up show.  It was a tough decision because her dad was sick and she wanted to move back to Thailand.  But she was still in the middle of her green card process and, if she left too soon, it would be at least 10 years before she could come back to the US to live.  They ultimately decided they were both going to move to Thailand anyway and make a life there. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kvrunskvruns member
    Oh I totally remember the alcoholic mom and being estranged from them! I couldn't have told you their names but I remember that storyline. I think the old shows were a lot less drama than now. I suppose that's how it is for most reality shows though, each season has to get weirder and weirder to keep ratings. 
  • debbeaudebbeau member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Answer
    edited May 2020
    Yolanda and David amaze me. I wanted to reach inside the TV and shake him. 

I’m glad Rosemarie finally stood up for herself. Ed doesn’t deserve her.
  • kvrunskvruns member
    edited May 2020
    Quarantine:

Chantel and Pedro - do either one of them work? She said she’s in nursing school and he plays video games all day. 

ceasar - are we really supposed to believe he met Maria in person and the proof pix just happened to get deleted. Get real dude. Omg he has a tanning bed? I have so many comments on that but not enough energy to type them haha 
  • kvruns said:
    Quarantine:

Chantel and Pedro - do either one of them work? She said she’s in nursing school and he plays video games all day. 

ceasar - are we really supposed to believe he met Maria in person and the proof pix just happened to get deleted. Get real dude. Omg he has a tanning bed? I have so many comments on that but not enough energy to type them haha 
    I never watched the Family Chantel program, but Pedro did have a job the last time I saw episodes about them.  I don't remember what it is, including if it's something he could be doing WFH.

I've always had the impression that Chantel has a p/t job working for her mom's cheerleading/dance company.  Her parents seem really well off.  I'd bet they are still paying her salary even if there is no work for her to do right now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • CharmedPamCharmedPam member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited May 2020
    OMG yes! If Caesar had pictures of them and was head over heels he would NOT have deleted them on his end.  Plus, even if you do - you get a 30 day grace before they’re permanently deleted.  That meet up didn’t happen.  He just didn't want to be perceived as being stood up. 😞 for him.

*spoiler for the tell all*

Interesting! and I even hid the url name for ya’ll

https://tinyurl.com/y78oepxz

• kvrunskvruns member
    Very interesting! Although it still seems like that could have happened before the season aired bc it was all known before it officially aired
  • @CharmedPam, you know just how to entice me to click, lol!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • debbeaudebbeau member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Answer
    Good for Rose. Even though she spelled out exactly why his actions were wrong he thinks he is innocent of any wrong doing.

I so hope Erika is done with Stephanie. Stephanie has a lot of work to do on herself before she is ready for a relationship.

David and Lana. Boy was that a surprise. 

There is nothing wrong with Varna wanting to wait. 

Can’t wait until next week!

• kvrunskvruns member
    I really need to watch but I've been binging Netflix.

btw did anyone see that hours of unedited Tell All footage was accidentally leaked last week. I've seen some recaps and it will be interesting to see how different the edited footage ends up being. 
  • I couldn't believe how ridiculous Geoffrey was because Varna wasn't ready to accept his proposal yet.  I mean geez!  They've only been chatting for a few months and only known each other IRL for a couple weeks.  That's okay, Varna.  He did you big favor by breaking up with you.  You got a glimpse of his angry, controlling side.

Stephanie is a crazy-maker.  She has a hair trigger temper that immediately jumps to verbal abuse and ending the relationship.  Then she's "sorry" and wants to make up.  Erika needs to stay away.

On David and Lana, I'm calling a little bit of TLC shenanigans.  I found out online that their relationship wasn't quite the way it was portrayed.  On the show, he's only ever spoken to her on chat he has to pay for through a particular website.  But the truth is they talked on the phone and video-chatted also.  I personally think that what looked like "two trips", was really only one.  Just my opinion, but that makes more sense than him making two trips to the Ukraine in a relatively short period of time.

Ash has a lot of explaining to do!  Sounds like Avery's caught him in a few lies.  Not sure what he thought was going to happen when Avery and the ex went out for drinks, lol.

I don't like Jesse (shocker, lol).  But that woman he was seeing was messed up to not tell him she was moving to Israel.  And then she was sad and surprised when he said he didn't want an LDR with her.  They'd only been dating a month!  Of course he wouldn't.

I know I'm missing other things I wanted to say, lol.  But that's all I've got for now.

@kvruns, thanks for the info about unedited Tell-All footage!  I had not heard about that, but now I want to see it, lol.  Though I know the Tell-All isn't going to be nearly as good as they usually are because it had to be done in quarantine.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Def want to get in on that tell all leak!

i missed some of it because I fee like 7:00 pm on a Sunday is “lets call Pam” time lol.  My mom’s was annoying because she just called to tell me stories she told all over again but my friend also called with her drama and I felt the need to take that call.  So I gotta catch up on those!

I liked Stephanie at first but in a turn of events I’m leaning towards Erika now too.  Omg Stephanie and Ash should hook up.  Can you IMAGINE the daily drama with those two? The finding things that aren’t there?

Geoffrey’s trial was pushed back yet again, according to a repot I heard.  He wants to clear his name.  I dunno if this happened in June before his season even aired, it’s hard to see why his ex would want revenge on him.

• kvrunskvruns member
    I agree on the 2 David Ukraine trips were likely just 1 because no way he went twice in a short time. i also read something that when it aired Sunday it didn't include him meeting her but then since there was a leak they re-edited and added the scene of them meeting. Or something like that. 

I haven't watched the Quarantine episode yet, Sling is doing horrible about recording 90DF for some reason so I usually have to try to find it on demand
  • kvrunskvruns member
    I don't like Erika or Stephanie but i'm team Erika over Stephanie for sure
  • I don’t think there are a lot of couples still together this season.  Lots if miss matches for sure!

• kvruns said:
    I agree on the 2 David Ukraine trips were likely just 1 because no way he went twice in a short time. i also read something that when it aired Sunday it didn't include him meeting her but then since there was a leak they re-edited and added the scene of them meeting. Or something like that. 

I haven't watched the Quarantine episode yet, Sling is doing horrible about recording 90DF for some reason so I usually have to try to find it on demand
    You're not missing too much with the Quarantine ones.  I find them mildly interesting, but they aren't great.  However, I think that's just tv nowadays, lol.  Unless it's been previously taped, it's nothing but people chatting from home.  One of the pluses is it makes it easy for TLC to include footage from couples we don't normally hear about.  So at least we can get those updates.

Pao and Russ were on the last one.  The best part of their chit-chat was their son is (I'm guessing) about 18 months now and he is SO cute!  

The Family Chantel were also on it.  With the mom being her usual bat-s**t crazy self.  She was talking about how each member of the family needs to have a "bug out" bag.  Like a "survivalist" thing.  So if the pandemic devolves the city into unrest and riots, they can all just grab their "bug out" bags and leave within minutes.  I don't know, lady.  Maybe you should be more concerned that 2 out of 3 of your grown-ass adult children have been living at home their entire lives.  The son who was always super rude to Pedro is at least 30 and the other daughter (Winter) is probably in her late 20s  or early 30s also.

Not related to 90DF, but I saw the All Rise episode that was done from home.  It was still a fictional episode with people acting, but everyone was doing that from their own living rooms.  I thought it was done really well but the premise will get old, fast.  The storyline was that since the LA courts were closed down, trials were getting backed up and defendants were also losing their rights to a "speedy trial".  Of course, the defendants then also needed to sign away their rights to a jury trial.  So the Justice Dept. was going to experiment with the trials being done via Zoom.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kvrunskvruns member
    I don't watch All Rise but that is interesting how they tried to do it. I'm still surprised at some shows because I always thought most series were taped and ready to go months and months ahead of time so there should still be new episodes unless it was a natural season break 
  • kvruns said:
    I don't watch All Rise but that is interesting how they tried to do it. I'm still surprised at some shows because I always thought most series were taped and ready to go months and months ahead of time so there should still be new episodes unless it was a natural season break 
    Actually, for All Rise, their season was already over.  I think that episode aired a few weeks later.  It also seems to have been a one-off.  My guess is the network saw an opportunity to throw together an episode.  I suspect they all are starting to run low on things to air.  But yeah, for typical tv shows, those are taped many months in advance.  I'm worried for Fall, lol.

Oh!  Here's another example.  I watch People's Court.  One of the aspects of the show is Harvey Levin does an "on the street" chit-chat/summary after the commercial breaks.  There is a group of people standing with him who have been watching the show on a NYC sidewalk, and he'll ask them questions related to the case.

So I was watching a People's Court show on my DVR that had probably aired a couple weeks ago.  The show itself was in it's normal set-up, including a "courtroom audience" in the galley.  But Harvey Levin was doing his chit-chat/summary from his living room.  Aha!  So the show must be taped much earlier than the Harvey NYC sidewalk chit-chat is.  Which makes sense.  Although the NYC sidewalk people are watching a show before it's aired, the episode itself has to have already been taped and edited.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm so sad also!  Who wouldn't want a guy that cheats on them and calls them fat?

Apparently he is also a fickle one.  He is now calling the blond woman he proclaimed his love for to Darcey, a "fling".  And the woman who has taken him "off the market" is someone different.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    edited May 2020
    Catching up on quarantine from last week.  Never saw Russ/Pao but they seem like a cool couple. I didn’t even know grandma and yet I was tearing up at the situation.  Baby Axel is a cutie.  Actually Russ kinda looked like Corey in some flashback pics.
    Family Chantel I saw some eps of - but they were annoying on that show like they are annoying in quarantine. 
    Edit to add: The Juliana/Michael/Sarah/Sean situation does seem weird but man do they get all along together and Juliana and Sarah could possibly be BFF’s.  Anyone watch Reba? They are totally Barbara Jean and Reba. Refresh my memory.  Micheal cheated on Sarah too right?  In the tell all he said emotionally (which IS cheating).  I fee bad for Sarah.  I hope they catch it in time and she can go into recovery asap. 

• Oh yeah!  I forgot about Julianna/Michael/Sarah/Sean.  I thought that was really weird but, whatever, if it works for them.  I know they said they did it because of the kids.  But I don't see the difference in safety between each couple living in their own home, with normal child visitation being the only "exception" in stay-at-home, vs. everyone living together.  If anything, everyone being in close proximity all the time puts them all at a higher risk if someone gets sick.

As for the Before the 90 Days episode that happened last night.  I couldn't believe Varya went to the US to "surprise" Geoffrey.  And then she knocks on the door and his new g/f is there.  Holy crap!  I can't wait to see what happens next.  Though I felt really bad for Varya while she was traveling and so excited.  Because the viewers knew that Geoffrey had already moved on.  Yeeaaahhh.  And pretty quickly after supposedly being so in love with Varya.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yeah but that acting is BAD on all their parts.  TLC gave Varya a paid vacation to the states if she could keep the drama up till the end of the season. But he DID move on pretty damn fast.  Some people can’t be single though.

And I really really really dislike Lisa.  Making it Usman’s fault for her not bringing the divorce decree. The pillowtalk people are so correct in saying everyone knows you’d need to show proof of divorce before anyone issues a new marriage license.  Anywhere. It’s something she should have quickly googled while packing too.  But also, that type of document couldn’t have been emailed from any courthouse.  Sorry. She had it with her the whole time.
    But baby girl Lisa, let me give you some advise.  You can make him delete one girlfriend on social media.  You don’t think there are thousands more out there? Trust me on this because i made my exh delete his exgf he was flirting with - and guess what?  More thirsty girls are out there. If he wants to cheat - and he does - he WILL. I hope your strong enough to stand your ground and go home to those 50 men waiting in line for you. *sigh* but you won’t. You’re in love.  I get it. 

I laughed along with the pillowtalk crew when they were like “oh how convenient Ash comes out with just a towel for this important convo?” But hubba hubba. I also fell in love with Avery's rose sleeve.  So much so, I may want to incorporate something like that in my next tattoo but not as big, and something a shirt I would wear to work could cover up. I also laughed When Cynthia on pillowtalk was like “what is THAT?” when Tom turned around to go home and had a studded skull jacket.  I mean, it’s something I’d wear - but I ain’t Tom. 

Do you think Tim is really quarantining with Victoria?  Or is that so there’s no backlash of him coming to visit her weekly for this?  I mean Molly & Cynthia are friends visiting too but they are business essential coworkers it’s different. 

• I also dislike Lisa a lot.  She is just miserable.  She pulls the same crap that Stephanie does.  Quick to anger, then breaks up, then is sorry.  Every time, smh.  I could never be in a relationship like that.  My psyche couldn't handle someone who broke up with me every time they were angry.  I also thought she was ridiculous for not bringing her divorce paperwork, even if Usman didn't tell her to.  Another huge red flag.  Someone who blames other people when she is the one who totally/partially f**ks up.

Usman should take a cue from Ericka.  Stop accepting the apologies and stay broken up.

I don't know about Tim.  I thought him quarantining with Victoria was also weird.  Kind of like the Julianna/Michael situation.  Basically, if you're planning to see someone regularly anyway, then just live at your own house.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kvrunskvruns member
    I haven't watched Quarantine yet but I watched the regular show last night:

Varya - that has to be staged, right? she seemed way too happy visiting that schmuck so hopefully it was just acting and lots of $$ but ugh, makes her look bad

Lisa is horrible, that's all there is too it. Usman is so desperate to get to the US he'll do anything. He needs to take a lesson from Rose.

Ash and Avery confused me because they seemed over but then are with Taj and talking about Avery visiting. Maybe just bad editing timeline. idk
    edited May 2020
    Geoffrey not running after Mary and toying with Varya.  Bad move, pal, bad move.  Mary was the best thing you had going for you.  
    Agreed with the pillow talk people - tell the truth why Rose Marie and you failed. Because your mom’s going to see the show anyway and will probably side with Rose on a lot of things. RoseMarie wanting more kids was NOT out of the blue. 
    Also, why is everyone on pillow talk disgusted with the idea of Rabbit?  I see that on a lot of menu’s and it’s not THAT obscure! 

And I hate Robert.  He’s so freaking rude! Poor Anny (who I didn’t like during her season but now side with her)