• What a fun post!!! 

Screen Name: rustydoggie
    Significant Other's Age: 28
    What You Do: I have a pet care business 
    What SO Does: He works at a preschool for children with special needs 
    State of Relationship: Dating
    How Long You've Been Together: 1 year 
    How You Met: We met at work 4 years ago 
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): Haven’t picked but thinking summer 2023!
    Real Babies: Nope! 
    Fur Babies: Oh yes! Rusty (dog- can you tell by the username?), cats are Tink, Luna, Mia, Peter Pan, Bernie and Frankie and Toodles in the sky (and some fish). Guinea pigs are Peeves, Parsley, Parsnip and Pie 
    Loves: Books, baseball, being artsy, animals, true crime, YouTube, being with my boyfriend after work and doing a puzzle or scrapbooking while he plays video games 
    Hates: bad drivers, people who aren’t empathetic, internet bullies, liars 
    Pet Peeves: People who don’t consider other people’s time, the sound of silverware against plates
    Hobbies/Activities: reading, scrapbooking, puzzles, Red Sox baseball, mindfulness, podcasts, true crime, music 
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: He is the kindest and strongest person I know. 
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He can be very sensitive, with can be a good thing or a bad thing 
    Describe Your Personality: hard-headed, stubborn, generous, passionate, kind, loving, giving 
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 7 
    I've Been On TK Since: A couple weeks 
    How You Came to Be On TK: I’m just too excited!! 
    How I like my potatoes: fried 
    Favorite book/author: Favorite author is Kristin Hannah, favorite book series is Harry Potter 
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I almost drowned when I was 3