Snarky Brides

Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?

Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?

• Fischy- I dont know anyone who hates anyone here.  There are a few people who butt heads often, but disdain?  Not really.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • LVB and LDY.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:a26fb2c0-aa46-4aef-aba1-7a9d8f5bb759">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead? : There was a lot of 'behind the scenes' passive-aggressive bullshit going on though I think. Maybe its not the same thread?
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

<div>Okay, that makes it make more sense to me then. I am with Arwo about misremembering but it was probably because I didn't get ripped to shreds either. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:a4cfcf66-ca0a-4cd4-9192-68b712a6cd3e">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead? : I 100% disagree. Ive slept with guys with tiny penises (for god knwos what reason). No amount of motion is going<strong><u> to make up for being fucked by a thumb.
    </u></strong>Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

HA!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • OHHHHHH Yeah.

And I can't hate steph, because we're like...for real friends, SO WHAT AM I TO DO.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:a4cfcf66-ca0a-4cd4-9192-68b712a6cd3e">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead? : I 100% disagree. Ive slept with guys with tiny penises (for god knwos what reason). No amount of motion is going to make up for being fucked by a thumb.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

So effing true. at least from my experience with one ex.
  • I am down for whatever gets the boards to be more exciting.
  • I haven't declared my hatred for anyone but there are certainly some people that I like way less than others. Actually, it's really that there are a few people that I really like and then the rest I'm kind of meh about.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:4225d952-7574-4ad4-86e0-b2d701e25c5e">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I haven't declared my hatred for anyone but there are certainly some people that I like way less than others. Actually, it's really that there are a few people that I really like and then the rest I'm kind of meh about.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

I really wish you would make a list because it would facinate me.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:4b8eafaf-688d-462c-8bb7-be38839fbef3">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead? : I don't remember it being too bad either. I remember most posters had very similar opinions. Minus the Dot thing I thought everyone was really respectful. Plus wasn't the rule supposed to be if your threw yourself in the ring you shouldn't be all butt hurt about what people said later?
    Posted by kodakitty[/QUOTE]
    No that wasnt a rule, how can that be a rule? I know many people didnt like what was said about them, myself included.
  • I usually share that last sentiment, Cew. I REALLY DIG some people, and I like some people, I don't really HATE most people, but there are some I don't care for.

That was spoken like a politician...or something.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:4225d952-7574-4ad4-86e0-b2d701e25c5e">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I haven't declared my hatred for anyone but there are certainly some people that I like way less than others. Actually, it's really that there are a few people that I really like and then the rest I'm kind of meh about.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]
    ME?!?!
  • I certainly don't hate anyone, but there are definitely views I don't 'get' and I know there are people I rub the wrong way. And I am sure I feel the same way about them. 
  • Now I want to know who Fischy AND Cew are "meh" about.  And WHY.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:9151bf92-a852-4c50-8e6d-358f82001b1d">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I usually share that last sentiment, Cew. I REALLY DIG some people, and I like some people, I don't really HATE most people, but there are some I don't care for. That was spoken like a politician...or something.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

Yep. You were doing that thumb and fist-y type thing they all do.

And I should have clarified that I was only talking about SB. There are some people on E that I actively dislike.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:18cbf58c-180b-4fac-9170-291a092b68c9">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead? : It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean.
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]
    But it takes a hell of a long time to get to England in a rowboat :p
  • I think we'd all be surprised about who dislikes who around here, right?
  • Alright Cew and Fische, spill names now. NEBB- that was the rule. Only talk about people who threw their names in the thread. And no being pissy about what people said.
  • Blue and Nebb, you both know that I love you assholes.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:e0e05722-52fc-4b01-a9b6-95f47b488a8d">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead? : No that wasnt a rule, how can that be a rule? I know many people didnt like what was said about them, myself included.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    I remember the rule being you can put your name on the list. If you didn't, nobody could say anything about you.  I remember because it was after one of my first AYGs that I really got it handed to me and I kept my name off that list becuase I didn't want to hear anymore haha
  • I'm MEH about everyone that I don't really know, or don't make me laugh.

I like laughing. And I like honesty. Like BE someone, ya know?

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:9e0aea01-01f7-4011-980b-9eba6adbb970">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Blue and Nebb, you both know that I love you assholes.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]
    Blue and Nebb, you both know that I love your assholes.

Fixed that for ya Cew!
  • how can not being pissy after be a rule, its like an oxymoron.
  • Rick's is always so helpful!! She probs loves your chodes, too!

The Margarita Evolution
  • ricksangricksang member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited January 2012
    So are you guys doing the HO tomorrow?That will suck if you do.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:42bf40e5-105a-48a5-a097-7bd299d3934c">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm MEH about everyone that I don't really know, or don't make me laugh. I like laughing. And I like honesty. Like BE someone, ya know?

I guess I'm safe with you. I think the only thing I HAVEN'T been called on here is fake.

Cew- I wanna know how you feel about me. Honestly.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:42bf40e5-105a-48a5-a097-7bd299d3934c">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm MEH about everyone that I don't really know, or don't make me laugh. I like laughing. And I like honesty. Like BE someone, ya know?

Yep. This is pretty much me. And I'm like Mandy. I usually don't like people at first. They have to grow on me. I can tell you that I don't like the sickeningly sweet nice ones. I just don't see what value they bring because I like drama and funny. Otherwise, I'm bored.
  • I think went it turned into people mini-flaming others is when it went to far.

But whatever.  SOme people dont like others.  NBD.  It was nice for it to be laid out there so there wasnt any confusion.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Meh, I am kind with Nebb...I don't know if anyone really likes hearing stuff about them like that. I am sure people could write this off as being 'sensitive' but still, I get what the rules were and I know not everybody would care what other people think of them but I could see how someone would be hurt/upset/take it to heart. I think that if you don't at least think about what other people say and take it to heart to a certain extent you are probably being fairly stubborn and unwilling to see your faults. 

ps: clearly that applies to character traits, not physical traits. I think commenting on how people looks is brutal. Do people have opinions, yes, do they need to be shared, no. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:0e9bfad1-a050-42f5-b073-dd766cde17ea">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Rick's is always so helpful!! She probs loves your chodes, too!
    Yes I love Chodes stir fried with butter. :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards