Chit Chat
Options

There are people missing.

Where is HGF? I wasn't here last week. Did I miss something? 

Whatever happened to Pumpkins&Turkeys? She just popped into my head too. 

Re: There are people missing.

• Options
    Now that I think of it, your right!

Where are you ladies! We need your courage and wisdom here on TK!

If you come back, we will bring puppy GIFS and wine.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I've been thinking about @pumpkinsandturkeys.  I think I've seen @HisGirlFriday13 around a few days ago, but it's been a while.

We miss you, please come back!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    I was JUST looking around and noticed a lot of regs have been quiet. I was on an epic work trip last week and will be playing catch up and finalizing the wedding which is only 39! days away (eeeeeek!!!!) so not sure how much time I'll have to dig back into TK, but I hope to still be able to lurk.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I've been wondering about pumpkins too, she was a May bride.

I figured HisGirl just got busy at work.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Boo. Come back ladies!
  • Options
    HGF has been around minimally since the thread on the 28th.
    I was worried about this, too.  :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    What happened on the 28th? Come back HGF, WE MISS YOU!

At least Maggie and Addie are still around to keep the E board in line.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    KatWAG said:
    I am here! Just lurking mostly.  I am too tired to deal with special snowflakes right now.
    @KatWAG how is little man??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I was assuming the same :(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @JCBride2015 He is doing really well. He is 5 weeks and sleeping for 4 hours stretches. So I am starting to feel like a human again. And I dont look ghost- pregnant anymore!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    KatWAG said:
    @JCBride2015 He is doing really well. He is 5 weeks and sleeping for 4 hours stretches. So I am starting to feel like a human again. And I dont look ghost- pregnant anymore!
    Glad to hear it!  I figured you were too busy to be on TK a lot! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options

Someone please explain or link?

image   image   image

• Options
    phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    HGF was last active mid-week last week. Hasn't been banned. I'll shoot her a PM in a bit.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options

There were a crazy couple of days here on TK. Way beyond my level of comprehension since I've only been around on the boards since January (I was a member long before that as a MOH but didn't use the forums). I think most of it went down in Chit Chat, right? There were two threads in Chit Chat and then the one in Tech Help asking why the one was closed...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

"They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, 'Search for Paradise.' " - Kiba, Wolf's Rain

• Options
    KatWAG said:

That is great!!!
  • Options
    Basically, if you go look back on Chit Chat and find the boards from around that time with the most views by far, you'll find where everything went down. I thought it was very odd. Basically seemed like a mass invasion of other ladies who were being intentionally inflammatory toward HGF, intent on "dethroning" her or some such. Super weird. Super crazy. I 100% agree with you, @ladyamanuet.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

"They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, 'Search for Paradise.' " - Kiba, Wolf's Rain

• Options
    Someone please explain or link?
    @Sugargirl1019 Some people who used to be regs but have since left all came back at the same time and started commenting on one of GHF's threads saying some not so nice things about her.  They basically said the rest of the new regs are acting like her minions.  It was weird, but didn't really digress into actual TOS violations.  Then they started a thread like, "Yay the regs are back let's get to know each other," and a lot of them never came back after that.  A few have stuck around and started posting again, which is cool.  It seemed like it had mostly blown over, but idk.  I would hope HGF didn't feel pushed out.  Everybody doesn't have to love each other and be puppies and rainbows.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    @ladyamanuet I've been active today since I'm home watching bar prep videos on my computer, although when I'm in the city for class I'm a lot quieter on here.  I anticipate I'll spend way less time on TK around July when the exam is getting closer.

I'm currently reviewing landlord/tenant relations.  Yayyyy....

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    KPBM89KPBM89 member
    First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    I was wondering, too, where pumpkins has been.  The other day I was thinking about the incident that happened to her and wanted to make sure things are still okay with her.  Hopefully she's just been busy with getting married!

• Options
    KPBM89 said:
    I was wondering, too, where pumpkins has been.  The other day I was thinking about the incident that happened to her and wanted to make sure things are still okay with her.  Hopefully she's just been busy with getting married!
    Yeah I have been thinking about her and one of her most recent posts about wearing the same pants again. :-/  Hope you are well, Pumpkins!

@KPMB89 You are in touch with HGF off TK, right?  We are thinking of her and hope she's okay, just busy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    KPBM89KPBM89 member
    First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    KPBM89 said:
    Yeah I have been thinking about her and one of her most recent posts about wearing the same pants again. :-/  Hope you are well, Pumpkins!

@KPMB89 You are in touch with HGF off TK, right?  We are thinking of her and hope she's okay, just busy.
    I will send her a message to make sure she's doing okay and let her know that y'all are thinking of her!

• Options
    AddieCake said:
    Everything that was said on the 28th was true. To be new, not have been here when the incidents occurred , and speculate that it was not is comical to me. I am sure HGF was not run off. If she didn't feel the need to run off when it went down last year, there would be no reason for her to do so now.
    Can't tell if this was directed at me.  I didn't mean to say anybody was lying, or speculate it wasn't true.  My point was that the behavior was sort of weird, and I do hope HGF didn't feel run out because that would suck.   But I like that a few "old regs" have come back and we have some new (old?) blood around here.  As I said on the dance party post, I try to only form opinions of people based on my actual interactions with them.  So far, my interactions with both HGF and the old regs have all been positive.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Yeah, I haven't seen Pumpkins&turkeys around either =/  Hmmm, I hope she's well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah I hope pumpkinsandturkeys is ok.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards