Chit Chat
Options

There are people missing.

Re: There are people missing.

• Options
    arrippa said:
    AddieCake said:
    I'm unclear where anyone tried to get anyone else to dislike HGF. I don't recall seeing any "recruiting" of that sort happening on the 28th. However, that was a long thread, so I may have missed it. I don't think that the old regs talking about it, however, were intentionally trying to get people to dislike HGF, but rather to express their own feelings about her.
    It was the troll who had terrible grammar and didn't believe in hookers..or was it shoes?
    Her spelling made me want to light my eyes on fire.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    But in reality, it is a board to which many regs went after the bullshit went down last year. They just talk about random stuff.  A lot of people there are old married hags, so there are subboards for weddings, etc., but they're not as used as just the general forum.
  • Options

Also, what is this Treehouse that keeps being mentioned? I'm curious. 

I have no idea if it's ok to link to it, but I'm doing it anyway:
    http://tktreehouse.proboards.com/board/1/general-board
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Since the discussion now involves baby spiders, there may have also been a discussion on the Treehouse about how there are millions of baby spiders in my someone's face. Just to entice you more.  
  • Options
    I love that I'm still at Creeper status on Treehouse despite being an original member. I am sad that I couldn't get on there as much once work started but love that my low post count makes me a "creeper." I wish it could stay as that for always!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Also, what is this Treehouse that keeps being mentioned? I'm curious. 
    It is a magical place full of whimsy and joy and many discussions about food.

SITB 
    Well honestly that just sounds glorious. 
  • Options
    Hey! I was gone all weekend+ at a DW where I didn't get any of the good cake (i.e. chocolate. mine had kiwi or some shit in it. IDK) and there was a cash bar and a shower where everyone had to pay for their own meal without warning. 

And yesterday I smashed a spider and it exploded into a bazillion baby spiders. I did not think that was a thing that could happen and now I have trust issues.

I would also like some 7 layer dip.
    It was probably carrying all of its baby spiders on its back (maybe a wolf spider).  If you haven't seen a picture of something like that it is crazy and gross and freaky and "ahhh" all at the same time.  If I were you I would have had to burn my house down and moved somewhere else.

• Options
    Shrekspeare, I am so sharing that Macbeth thing with my classes next year.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options

Hey! I was gone all weekend+ at a DW where I didn't get any of the good cake (i.e. chocolate. mine had kiwi or some shit in it. IDK) and there was a cash bar and a shower where everyone had to pay for their own meal without warning. 

And yesterday I smashed a spider and it exploded into a bazillion baby spiders. I did not think that was a thing that could happen and now I have trust issues.

I kinda hate you for sharing that (not really though). I'm terrified of spiders.

Anniversary
  • Options
    AddieCake said:

I love that I'm still at Creeper status on Treehouse despite being an original member. I am sad that I couldn't get on there as much once work started but love that my low post count makes me a "creeper." I wish it could stay as that for always!

Same here. I think I'm still a creeper over there.
  • Options

It was probably carrying all of its baby spiders on its back (maybe a wolf spider).  If you haven't seen a picture of something like that it is crazy and gross and freaky and "ahhh" all at the same time.  If I were you I would have had to burn my house down and moved somewhere else.
    Yeah I looked it up after that and apparently it was pregnant. WTF, I thought spiders laid eggs. I don't know what's real anymore, except the fact that we definitely have to move. And I need to invest in a good blow torch.

• Options
    I used to be a mod, but don't have time to post multiple boards heavily so I stepped down. Not sure status that leaves me at on Treehouse. Probably creeper :p.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Ohdeargod. I don't know what's worse, the drama or the baby spiders. I liked this thread better when we were discussing the bar exam. And that's really saying something.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options

AddieCake said:

Same here. I think I'm still a creeper over there.
    I think I have a whopping five posts.
  • Options
    Ohdeargod. I don't know what's worse, the drama or the baby spiders. I liked this thread better when we were discussing the bar exam. And that's really saying something.
    I thought I told you to stop studying. RUN. Run for your life!
  • Options

This didn't even happen to me and I kind of want to burn my house down just for the possibility that such a thing could happen there. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    Wait, does Knotting during ConLaw review count as studying?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    No. You are wise. My one suggestion for studying for the bar is not to lay down while watching one of the review videos. OUT LIKE A LIGHT.
  • Options
    Just dropping in to say hi! I haven't posted very much because I went back to work but I'm still around.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    KPBM89KPBM89 member
    First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    One of the young guys I used to work with smashed one of those spiders at work once.  It was a huge wolf spider and its babies went everywhere.  I called the exterminator, waited for the next manager to get there, and then I bolted out of there.  

A few weeks later, he saw another one of those spiders right outside the building, but it was smaller.  He sprayed duster all of it and froze/killed them.

• Options
    No. You are wise. My one suggestion for studying for the bar is not to lay down while watching one of the review videos. OUT LIKE A LIGHT.
    My suggestion, turn your practice essays in ON TIME. It will make the attorney adviser grading them very happy. ;)
  • Options

House = gone if that ever happens to me. You couldn't entice me enough to ever step foot back into a house where there were a million baby spiders running around. I've had this discussion with FI after we saw an episode of Tosh.0 with the clock spider.
  • Options

Nightmares tonight.
  • Options
    Oh fuck, seriously, a zillion baby spiders?  Fuck.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I was bitten by a brown recluse spider when I was about 23. Several days in the hospital, and about six weeks for the wound to heal. 
    Effing horrific. I still have nightmares. And I always check my sheets before I get into bed at night.
    Spiders are bastardly things. Sneaky bastardly things.
  • Options
    I was bitten by a brown recluse spider when I was about 23. Several days in the hospital, and about six weeks for the wound to heal. 
    Effing horrific. I still have nightmares. And I always check my sheets before I get into bed at night.
    And now I'm terrified to go to sleep.
  • Options
    Those are the worst.  Fun fact about growing up poor, we lived in this house that was literally infested with brown recluse spiders.  Between the two families living together, there were five little girls, and we would all wake up covered in bites.  I still have major problems with spiders because of this.  

I'll kill a cockroach any day.  But if it's a spider, I'm running for the hills.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards