Chit Chat
Options

**Updated** NWR: I think I may have been drugged.

Re: **Updated** NWR: I think I may have been drugged.

• Options
    I would definitely file a police report. Just be honest with them and say you think you were drugged but weren't sure if anything else happened. BTW drugging you without your knowledge or permission is illegal by itself, so even if nothing else happened that's still a crime they can investigate.

I don't think they process the "rape kit" unless the police are involved. Just having that processed could get you some answers.

And you also get more hugs, and encouragement for counseling with FI
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Update #6354: I just spoke with the host of the party. Holy effing shitballs, I'm RAGINGGGG.

Long story short: he initially didn't seem to believe me. He said I was perfectly fine when I left and was even smiling (doubtful, and I clearly was NOT fine), and that I woke up on my own when they turned on the light in the room (which, apparently, also means 'fine'?).

I called him out on that being bullshit, and recounted my lovely hospital experience. He stated that there was no way that happened at his house. Are you fucking kidding me? Oh, and because I messaged him the next morning and didn't say, "I was drugged", he basically doesn't believe it.

I defended myself again and pretty much told him his head is up my ass. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone right now -- I'm just laying out the facts. Facts which cannot be refuted. He said he can vouch for everyone who was there and doesn't want to get involved. He also said, "they only did a drug test?" and "they're only saying you were drugged right?"  ONLY? No, that's not the ONLY test they did. I wasn't "only" drugged. I was drugged. At your house. Maybe show some fucking sympathy (he didn't, even when I called him out on it).

I laid into him a little more about being in denial and defending the person who did this instead of putting himself in my shoes and trying to understand how I feel. He stopped answering after that.
    What a jackass!
    Please disregard my advice as it will not be helpful considering the douchecanoe you are dealing with.
    I'm so sorry! I wish there was something I could do or say to make it better :(
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options

As hard as it would be I would go back to the house and see if I could look through the trash. I am assuming they did not find any evidence bc if there was an assault the perpetuator used a condom - so I would want to see if there was a condom in the trash. Assuming the host is not the perpetrator or protecting them, it would be worth checking to see. If you found one it would be easy to test for your DNA and show it was the one used.

I'm so sorry. I have been drugged too, I only had one drink at the bar and then we went back to my friend's. I could barely walk, I was like a rag doll. Fortunately nothing happened - bc my friend kicked the guy out of her house, it was her roommate's friend. He wason top of me and I knew what was happening,but I had no muscle control and couldn't fight him off. She took me up to a bedroom and I woke up the next morning half in the bed, half out - I couldn't even get myself into the bed. It's so scary how often it happens. I'm so sorry, I hate that this happened to you.

This is also close to my story. I was drugged while out at a bar with my friends by 2 guys that kept trying to get us to come back to their house. Luckily my friends and I got out of there but I was done by the time I got to the car. The only thing I remember is crawling from the car inside. I've seen pics from that night, music blaring, vacuuming, doing our usual weekend stuff except I'm passed out on the couch. This was after 3 drinks and a shot. (At this time in my life I could drink and drink A LOT) The last drink was when the guys at the bar started talking to me and trying to get us to come home. I turned my back for one second to show them who I was with. So scary.

Pumpkin the way he's acting I really think he could be involved. Like other pp said it's usually not a stranger and even if he had a gf doesn't mean anything. There's stories on the news all the time where the SO is an accomplice. People are fucked up plain and simple and it's usually the people you would least expect. I am definitely pissed at your friends though! I would never leave a friend of mine alone no matter what. They checked on you every hour, it only takes the amount of time it would take to "use the bathroom"

I'm so sorry thins happened to you. I will be praying for you and your FI to lean on each other and get through this ❤️
  • Options
    smalfrie19smalfrie19 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2014
    we can always hog tie him and leave him for the crows!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    The host just got added to Evil Chipmunk's list. I know you gals are thinking Beauty and the Beast mob....Evil Chipmunk thinks more along the lines of Delphine LaLaurie's attic a la American Horror Story: Coven and peeling this jerk's skin off like an orange.

Pumpkin, I'm so sorry at this turn of events. If I could fly to your location to give you a hug right now, I would. In the interim, I'm praying for you.
    My fiance wants to join the skinning party too, he is FURIOUS for you Pumpkin. We are all here for you.

So that's two more Chipmunk!
  • Options
    add me and FI to your group of justice providers...I also agree that the host is acting extremely suspicious, and it wouldn't hurt to have the police put the fear of god into him, before we all descend on him, and get medieval on his ass.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about this Pumpkin.  I like the idea of anonymous reporting.  Even if nothing comes of it, the Police then have a record of it happening and it may help other cases in the future.  Thoughts to you and your FI

• Options
    I second the trash hunt for condoms. You can file anonymously and still have the police go through his house and trash.

FI and I would gladly join in the torture party! We have excellent ideas for slow and hellacious torture. :-)
  • Options
    bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited January 2014
    Wow...your "friend"...there just aren't even words. If he isn't involved (which I, like some of the PPs, suspect he might be) he is still an absolute piece of crap. Just reading your post about him makes me want to hurt him.

Also, I'm glad you are considering reporting, you never may know what will come of it.

• Options
    Thoughts and prayers for you and your FI. I want to kick the party host in the balls really really hard and make him look like a human unicorn . Don't get me started on your "friends". I've been out with people I'm not even found of and would never just leave them alone in a bathroom or bedroom. Look into counseling for you alone and you and your FI. I've been a victim of a violent crime (armed robbery) and I regret not seeking help right away. Here if you need me. xoxo
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    jdluvr06jdluvr06 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited January 2014
    Update #6354: I just spoke with the host of the party. Holy effing shitballs, I'm RAGINGGGG.

Long story short: he initially didn't seem to believe me. He said I was perfectly fine when I left and was even smiling (doubtful, and I clearly was NOT fine), and that I woke up on my own when they turned on the light in the room (which, apparently, also means 'fine'?).

I called him out on that being bullshit, and recounted my lovely hospital experience. He stated that there was no way that happened at his house. Are you fucking kidding me? Oh, and because I messaged him the next morning and didn't say, "I was drugged", he basically doesn't believe it.

I defended myself again and pretty much told him his head is up his ass. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone right now -- I'm just laying out the facts. Facts which cannot be refuted. He said he can vouch for everyone who was there and doesn't want to get involved. He also said, "they only did a drug test?" and "they're only saying you were drugged right?"  ONLY? No, that's not the ONLY test they did. I wasn't "only" drugged. I was drugged. At your house. Maybe show some fucking sympathy (he didn't, even when I called him out on it).

I laid into him a little more about being in denial and defending the person who did this instead of putting himself in my shoes and trying to understand how I feel. He stopped answering after that.

ETF: his head is up HIS ass, not mine. Silly autocorrect.

Wow... What an asshole. ETA: please file a police report. My BIL is a cop and when I was telling him about this he said that you should file a police report and bug the shit out of the cops to search your friends home. My sister, BIL, and FI are very angry on your behalf.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I think its soooooo much crueler to leave the bastard alive after. You can slowly dismember a live and coherent human one tiny sliver at a time until nothing but a head, neck, and mangled trunk of a body remain without causing death all the while keeping the person alive and able to feel every Godforsaken second of the hell inflicted. I'm pretty partial to this method. :-P
    @firebabe6519 I'm not even going to ask how you know this, but you're proving to be a valuable resource ;) haha

@HisGirlFriday13 We have a large amount of hunting/forested areas in Ontario, too... I like the way you think.

ETF grammar

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards