Wedding Etiquette Forum

FFF

123457»

Re: FFF

• @maggie0829 - I love that.  When I first heard about people leaving TVs/Radios/whatever on for their pets I thought it was a little odd.  Then I started talking to friends who do it and really learned that it's really good for the dogs/cats.  I guess one of the big things is it keeps them calm & entertained so they get in less trouble and can be less destructive.

I don't watch Too Cute often, but I caught a couple of episodes over the weekend and I about plotzed with how cute the kittens where.

• @maggie0829 - I love that.  When I first heard about people leaving TVs/Radios/whatever on for their pets I thought it was a little odd.  Then I started talking to friends who do it and really learned that it's really good for the dogs/cats.  I guess one of the big things is it keeps them calm & entertained so they get in less trouble and can be less destructive.

I don't watch Too Cute often, but I caught a couple of episodes over the weekend and I about plotzed with how cute the kittens where.
    Well we crate our pup but I think the constant noise from the TV is soothing.  When H and I are home the tv is always on so we figure she would be more calm if it stayed on over complete silence.

My pup loves Too Cute.  Whenever it is on she sits up, perks her ears and stares at the tv.  She also really enjoyed watching the dog show that comes on after the Thanksgiving Day parade.

• Oh, that's sweet.

What kind of pup do you have?

I have 2 cats, but I never think to leave background noise on for them.

• Cookie PusherCookie Pusher member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited April 2014
    FFIL's dog loves watching all of the big dog shows - Westminster, AKC, The National Dog Show. She gets very excited when her breed comes up. lol
    ~*~*~*~*~

• I have a yellow lab.  She will be three in June.

My H had a cat when he lived with his parents many years ago.  I think they left the tv on for him if they left him for any length of time.

But the good thing about having multiple pets is that they can entertain each other.

• Halliwell was the last name of all the girls on Charmed, and the mother was Patty. In fact, all the women in the Halliwell family had P names. Fiona is just a name I like. :) 

On the subject of dogs, my adorable little guy and his favorite teddy bear are in my profile picture. 
  • @fionahalliwell - I completely forgot about all the P names. My cats are little old ladies. They just turned 15 or 16 this year (I'm fuzzy on when I got them) and my big fat kitty (20+ lbs) hides most of the day and my little one just sleeps.

• Halliwell was the last name of all the girls on Charmed, and the mother was Patty. In fact, all the women in the Halliwell family had P names. Fiona is just a name I like. :) 

On the subject of dogs, my adorable little guy and his favorite teddy bear are in my profile picture. 
    Actually, Paige's last name was Matthews because she was adopted.
  • @Jen4948 I forgot about Paige! I was a Prue fan, personally. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards