Chit Chat

DH is nicer than I am (but Karma's a bitch!)

124»

Re: DH is nicer than I am (but Karma's a bitch!)

• @HisGirlFriday13 any update? I am dying to know what happened this weekend! Or were they going on the honeymoon immediately, so we won't know for a while?
    My reaction to most everything on the internet today:
  • Oh, no, they're not honeymooning until after their 'real' (but still not legal) wedding in SC in June.

As far as I know from DH, Bride-Wife doesn't know that her marriage might not be legal, and neither does Groom-Husband, and Officiant-Friend is choosing not to tell them because, 'the likelihood someone will challenge their marriage is really small.'

So, as far as I know, that's where it's been left. I'm not getting involved: not my circus, not my monkeys.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Can ... can I anonymously challenge their marriage somehow?
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • phira said:
    Can ... can I anonymously challenge their marriage somehow?
    LOL -- That's a good question, and the honest answer is, I have no idea. Believe me, I've thought about it.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Oh right, I forgot they weren't telling anyone originally so the honeymoon would have to be after the PPD. If everyone cancels, will they still have it?
    My reaction to most everything on the internet today:
  • @phira, there's that nice place in the ceremony where the officiant asks if anyone objects or knows any reason why these two should not be married... just saying...
  •  Wedding 1  - may or may not be valid

Wedding 2 - definitely not valid.

For their sake I hope they make it to death do them part.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards