Alcohol Dispute

1235»

Re: Alcohol Dispute

• Options
    izza2izza2 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    AddieCake said:
    izza2 said:
    That wasn't a proclamation, hun. I said I'm beginning to think I need to stay away because the more I actually try to look at posts, the more unnecessary arguments I see. Like the one you're trying to start.
    If I leave, I leave. I don't know any of you, I wouldn't care one way or another if you knew I left.
    It was a proclamation. You proclaimed you think you need to stay away. And if you're going to call me "hon," I prefer you spell it appropriately, like the shortened version of "honey" that it is, as opposed to calling me a tribe of nomadic people. 

I wasn't trying to start an argument with you. I simply don't see the point of making announcements about the desire to leave. And if you don't care if people know you left, then again I ask why make an announcement about it? In making the announcement, you want people to know how you feel. 
    I made an observation. Please excuse me for doing so.

Also; hun is slang for honey. Just like "hater" is slang for someone who's jealous or angry. And "boo-boo" is slang for mistake.
  • Options
    ViczaesarViczaesar member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited July 2014
    izza2 said:
    AddieCake said:
    izza2 said:
    That wasn't a proclamation, hun. I said I'm beginning to think I need to stay away because the more I actually try to look at posts, the more unnecessary arguments I see. Like the one you're trying to start.
    If I leave, I leave. I don't know any of you, I wouldn't care one way or another if you knew I left.
    It was a proclamation. You proclaimed you think you need to stay away. And if you're going to call me "hon," I prefer you spell it appropriately, like the shortened version of "honey" that it is, as opposed to calling me a tribe of nomadic people. 

I wasn't trying to start an argument with you. I simply don't see the point of making announcements about the desire to leave. And if you don't care if people know you left, then again I ask why make an announcement about it? In making the announcement, you want people to know how you feel. 

Also; hun is slang for honey. Just like "hater" is slang for someone who's jealous or angry. And "boo-boo" is slang for mistake.
    "Hun" is ridiculous and lazy misspelled slang. FFS, don't contribute to the ruin of the English language.

• Options
    izza2 said:
    AddieCake said:
    izza2 said:

Actually hon is slang/short for honey.  I live in Baltimore.  We are known for our use of the word hon.  We even have a hon-fest, so I think I am an expert on this.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards