Chit Chat

So who is in the blizzard zone?

123457»

Re: So who is in the blizzard zone?

• jenna8984 said:
    2.5 hours WITH a snowblower....love him!!!
    LOOK OUT THERE'S A YETI IN YOUR HOUSE!

• jenna8984 said:
    2.5 hours WITH a snowblower....love him!!!
    LOOK OUT THERE'S A YETI IN YOUR HOUSE!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dmS9cLgs6k

• Ugh we are up to about 3 feet almost. It is crazy. The wind started howling last night around 8 and is still going. It's not supposed to stop until midnight. I don't think I'll be getting out of the house until May.

Thank god I still have power!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • My town has at least 30 inches.

• I'm near-ish NYC too, but we got even less snow than they did. Yay! 

FI was at work during the travel ban, so I'm very glad he was able to get home safely this morning.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• What's with pictures lately? Why are they all attaching as a small question mark that you have to click on? Or is that just me? 

@huskypuppy14 30 inches here too! My boss already told me to work from home tomorrow too. 

• jenna8984 said:
    What's with pictures lately? Why are they all attaching as a small question mark that you have to click on? Or is that just me? 

@huskypuppy14 30 inches here too! My boss already told me to work from home tomorrow too. 
    Pictures have been showing up as broken links for me, but if I right click, I can open them in another tab.  No idea why.

• We are at 20 inches. People are tubing down the street. I wish I had a sled or tube so I can join them.
  • arrippa said:
    We are at 20 inches. People are tubing down the street. I wish I had a sled or tube so I can join them.
    Do you have any giant plastic storage boxes? 
    The lids on some of them make great sleds. I think it's the Rubbermaid ones. 
  • Further confirmation that my boss is satan spawn. 

We easily have 30 inches with blizzard conditions til 9pm and snow through tomorrow morning. But the office will re-open tomorrow as scheduled.

God forbid people don't get their boat brochures worked on. Because you know, that's what people do when it's snowing, they buy boats!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • arrippa said:
    We are at 20 inches. People are tubing down the street. I wish I had a sled or tube so I can join them.
    Do you have any giant plastic storage boxes? 
    The lids on some of them make great sleds. I think it's the Rubbermaid ones. 
    I do have a few Rubbermaid lids but I hurt my back shoveling. Being old sucks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards