Options

Monogram Snark

124»

Re: Monogram Snark

• Options
    Good Call @labro ;)
  • Options

*raises hand in shame*

I was a southern sorority girl who dressed just like that. It's honestly just the culture. If you notice, most (if not all) hipsters look the same. 

I was also a camp counselor and an outdoor enthusiast who actually used the Chacos and North Face stuff for it's intended purpose.

I also like to look like a mai tai barfed on me. Colors are great, y'all!
    Oh we've most certainly snarked on the glasses/beard/flannel/skinny jeans/boots uniform before too. No one is immune!

Ya know that was the lesbian uniform first. The hipsters fucking stole it from us.
  • Options
    MagicInk said:

*raises hand in shame*

I was a southern sorority girl who dressed just like that. It's honestly just the culture. If you notice, most (if not all) hipsters look the same. 

I was also a camp counselor and an outdoor enthusiast who actually used the Chacos and North Face stuff for it's intended purpose.

Oh we've most certainly snarked on the glasses/beard/flannel/skinny jeans/boots uniform before too. No one is immune!
    Ya know that was the lesbian uniform first. The hipsters fucking stole it from us.

Totally. Minus the beard though, I hope.

• Options

MagicInk said:

*raises hand in shame*

Totally. Minus the beard though, I hope.

Generally but hey...some women want to rock the facial hair. I don't judge.
  • Options
    labro said:
    Target is the BEST. I'm about to be an aunt too and I can't even stand it. They aren't finding out the sex of the baby until it's born and the anticipation is killing me. I've still managed to buy every cute baby outfit I can get my hands on. 

Related: Why are all baby clothes so gender specific? Drives me bananas. My goal in life to is to design a gender neutral baby line. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    littlepep said:

labro said:
    Target is the BEST. I'm about to be an aunt too and I can't even stand it. They aren't finding out the sex of the baby until it's born and the anticipation is killing me. I've still managed to buy every cute baby outfit I can get my hands on. 

Related: Why are all baby clothes so gender specific? Drives me bananas. My goal in life to is to design a gender neutral baby line. 

I have an obsession with baby/kid clothes.

And if you haven't seen the Kardashian Kids collection at Babies R Us, you should take a look.... Cutest clothes ever.

• Options
    plainjane0415 don't fuel my bad habits! ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Sorry, I have contemplated buying all the cute outfits I like because the Kardashians are known to do an affordable clothing line and then pull it out of every store they have it in like 6 months later.

And I don't have kids................. But these clothes are so cute, I have seriously thought about stocking up, and they are on sale now! Double the temptation.

• Options
    The only thing that I have monogrammed is my luggage.  I'm always happy I had my luggage monogrammed because airports suck.  Finding my luggage is, actually, okay. When other people find mine and take it home, thinking it is theirs, that sucks... this happened twice. 
  • Options
    I don't get monogramming, but my mom's family is from the south and very "proper." My aunt gave us (me) these monogrammed towels for our wedding gift. They are very nice towels, but when I got them I kinda felt like she ruined them. First of all, I didn't change my last name, so she just put my initials on them. Apparently, even if you do take your husband's last name, the uber traditional way to do it is to have them monogrammed with your maiden initials. This makes zero sense to me. Anyway, I kinda feel like they exclude my H. We have seperate bathrooms, so I just keep them in my bathroom. I guess I wouldn't want to keep them in the guest bath, anyway. I don't want people thinking I would actually choose to own them. Still, they're very nice towels.
  • Options

The only thing that I have monogrammed is my luggage.  I'm always happy I had my luggage monogrammed because airports suck.  Finding my luggage is, actually, okay. When other people find mine and take it home, thinking it is theirs, that sucks... this happened twice. 

Wow!  That really does! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards