Chit Chat
Options

What do you do if you hate the engagement ring?

Re: What do you do if you hate the engagement ring?

• Options
    ChemFanatic25ChemFanatic25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2015

abcdevonn said:

Guys, I never lived in an area with a Chick-Fil-A, and by the time I even knew what it was, it was because of all the press it was getting for its politics. 

Now I feel like I can't even try this delicious shit in good faith. But you're telling me there is polynesian sauce involved? I could cry right now.

Do we think if I donate twice as much as my meal costs to a gay rights organization that my moral slate will be wiped clean? ;)

I've actually never had chick-fil-a either and I haven't had a desire particularly because of the politics until now. By any chance is it similar to pop-eyes? I've been to a pop-eyes. Their fried chicken was pretty good . . .
    OH GOD SO MUCH BETTER.
    Not comparable to Pop-eyes at all. 
    Dafuq is Pop-eye's?! Popeye's?
    It's like KFC, but Cajun, I think. I've never been to one, but they are in my area. 
    She's making fun of me for spelling it stupid 

Love you too, ash-ley! ;) 
    Lol, not just you. It happened more than once and I was so fucking confused hahaha.

Love youuuuuuu!

Yeah, spelling is not my strong suit . . .by far. After the 6th grade spelling B diabocle (debacle? No seriously, I can never spell this word - let's go with hootenanny), I became the shittiest speller on the face of the planet.

Edit: I spelled a word wrong -_- What a joke.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

And for the record, men are not amused when you grab their cock and make it talk with a British accent. Wussies.

For some reason, this immediately made me picture a cartoon penis asking a vagina to tea in a British accent. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Fellow Chick-fil-A addict here! What I do to make myself feel better is donate back to a gay rights organization...

But dat chicken doe.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Guys, I never lived in an area with a Chick-Fil-A, and by the time I even knew what it was, it was because of all the press it was getting for its politics. 

Now I feel like I can't even try this delicious shit in good faith. But you're telling me there is polynesian sauce involved? I could cry right now.

Do we think if I donate twice as much as my meal costs to a gay rights organization that my moral slate will be wiped clean? ;)

As I said before, I have no self control, and if I'm in an area where chik fil a is the best choice fast food wise, I'll eat it.  But I'm not proud of it. damn waffle fries and delicious sauces.

This

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Ladies:
    Cock socket, penis purse, biscuit, silk igloo,  the pink canoe

Fellas:
    Beef whistle, weinis, heat seeking missile, John Thomas
  • Options

Ladies:

Cock socket, penis purse, biscuit, silk igloo,  the pink canoe

Fellas:
    Beef whistle, weinis, heat seeking missile, John Thomas
    STAHP! /dying. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

littlepep said:

And for the record, men are not amused when you grab their cock and make it talk with a British accent. Wussies.

For some reason, this immediately made me picture a cartoon penis asking a vagina to tea in a British accent. 

Holy shit, from now on that will be our new euphemism for sex. BF can ask me in a hoity toity accent "care for a spot of tea?" and we can just build from there.

Herbal Tea: Vanilla sex

Green Tea: Spank me

Chai Tea: Ride me hard and put me away wet

Earl Grey: Dress like Jean Luc Picard

and so on.

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options

littlepep said:

Holy shit, from now on that will be our new euphemism for sex. BF can ask me in a hoity toity accent "care for a spot of tea?" and we can just build from there.

and so on.

How about Thai Iced Tea? Got anything for that? I love a glass of Thai Iced Tea.
  • Options

littlepep said:

and so on.

How about Thai Iced Tea? Got anything for that? I love a glass of Thai Iced Tea.

SITB: Fuck me in the sub zero freezer at work?

• Options

littlepep said:

and so on.

Blindfolds, ice cubes and a hand job.
    Ooooh, I'm having fun tonight!
  • Options
    littlepep said:

littlepep said:

and so on.

Blindfolds, ice cubes and a hand job.
    You're really good at this. I'd like to see a coffee table book about different types of sex based on tea flavors. 
    I've done this before, only with ice cream flavors.  And I am 10 pounds of crazy in a 5 pound bag with lightening fast wit.

• Options
    Man, the chic-fil-a struggle is real. 

God, dat sauce on those fries.

Anniversary
  • Options
    chibiyui said:

That gif has me cackling at work. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    littlepep said:

chibiyui said:

That gif has me cackling at work. 
    lol ditto. It is killing me! 
  • Options
    amelisha said:

@themuffinman16...I wasn't actually asking for criticism or advice on the way I choose to live my life there. I thought all those "for me personally" and "it's just not for me" and "I'm not going to tell you how you do your life is wrong" statements would eliminate that, but guess not. You can do whatever you want with your life and I'll do mine.

I was ready to let you all move on to your names for genitalia and whatnot. Sorry I had to come back again for that. CARRY ON, EVERYONE.
    amelisha--I agree that a bridesmaids' only official duties are to show up in a budget-approved dress, relatively sober, on the day of a wedding.  But for me PERSONALLY, I would never be a bridesmaid and not throw a shower and/or bachelorette for a bride who wanted one.  I would also happily help with any DIY projects, envelope stuffing, etc. that the bride requested so long as I had the time.  I always make a point of checking in close friends who are brides--bridesmaid or not but ESPECIALLY if I am a bridesmaid--as their wedding approaches to see if they need any help, I like to plan a fun "destressing" outing with them for some girl time when planning gets crazy, and I love getting my bride friends sentimental gifts like "Mrs." hangers, personalized photo frames, and other fun silly little things like that.  You don't HAVE to do any of those things, but for me I would feel really bad if I accepted the title of bridesmaid and didn't do everything I reasonably could to make the bride feel special.  It's my way of acknowledging that this is an important event in their lives.

I also recognize that I am somewhat of an outlier in this regard, and I would never say those statements to a bridesmaid who was asking about what she needed to do for a bride.  Do you see how couching statements in all the caveats in the world can still make people feel like they're being judged?  
  • Options
    chibiyui said:

Ahhhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhh I want a kitten so fucking bad I can't stand it.

• Options

GENITALS.

Genitalia!!
     OK, vaginas:
    breakfast of champions, tongue-trap, bald man in a boat, munch-box, baloney pony, lips between the hips, furry monkey, bikini biscuit, cream collector, honeypot, love mitten, mermaid's purse, pink velvet sausage wallet, and Bermuda triangle.
  • Options
    amelishaamelisha member
    First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2015
    Nope, @bostonbride2015, done here with that. But thanks! 

ETA: Balls! and chicken!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Carl's Jr. crisscut fries are pretty good. And so far none of their people have said they hate the gays. And they're opened on Sundays.

I do miss the fries and the shakes. They had good milkshakes. They brought all the girls to my yard and I was like "Hey...some old dude says I shouldn't fuck you". 
  • Options
    Well to jump into the genital name game, let me just quote a bit from the song, "Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo".  One guess what the song's about.

Vulcanize the whoopee stick
    In the ham wallet
    Cattle prod the oyster ditch
    With the lap rocket

Batter dip the cranny ax
    In the gut locker
    Retrofit the pudding hatch
    With the boink swatter

Marinate the nether rod
    In the squish mitten
    Power drill the yippee bog
    With the dude piston

• Options
    I've got to say that "squish mitten" and "oyster ditch" kill me.  I think "squish mitten" is my favorite one.  It just sounds so nasty.
  • Options
    Nymeru said:

Well to jump into the genital name game, let me just quote a bit from the song, "Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo".  One guess what the song's about.

Vulcanize the whoopee stick
    In the ham wallet
    Cattle prod the oyster ditch
    With the lap rocket

Batter dip the cranny ax
    In the gut locker
    Retrofit the pudding hatch
    With the boink swatter

Marinate the nether rod
    In the squish mitten
    Power drill the yippee bog
    With the dude piston

I HAD FORGOTTEN ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOUT THAT SONG! Omg!

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    esstee33esstee33 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2015
    I really don't understand all the love for Chik-Fil-A. Every time I've had them, it was nasty as fuck. 

But I've also not had any of their hate chicken in, uhhhh... longer than I can even remember. More than five years, at least.

Maybe since then they've gotten not disgusting? Their food, anyway. Their politics are still fucking gross. 

I'm with whoever it was (@sarawifenow?) who said just "penis" and "vagina," although sometimes I refer to them as "bits," especially "ladybits," and "dude parts" or "lady parts."  

• Options
    Never been to chick-fil-a and never will. Although, the first time my friend and I saw one, we kept saying "chick-fil-uh? Chiiiiiick-fillll...uh?" We did not get how it was pronounced at all.

My favorite vag terms are pus, vajeen, and vajina (like fajita).

Anniversary

• Options
    Vag=smash box

Live fast, die young. Bad Girls do it well. Suki Zuki.

• Options
    DH is partial to the term "busted ravioli".
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards