Wedding 911
Options

FMIL crisis

12346»

Re: FMIL crisis

• Options
    What is happening?
    We've got two people who claim they are separate accounts trying to troll us. . .

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options
    Here we go, the old geriatric people are playing their bingo...I hear canasta might be fun for the elderly...try that!
    I'm turning 40 this month, I guess that's halfway to geriatric,. But I only play sex games, and time management video games, does that count?
    What are those?

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options
    Calling people fat and old?

• Options

Here we go, the old geriatric people are playing their bingo...I hear canasta might be fun for the elderly...try that!

I'm turning 40 this month, I guess that's halfway to geriatric,. But I only play sex games, and time management video games, does that count?

What are those?

You have a certain amount of tasks you have complete in an allotted amount of time, so you have to strategically use your resources to get it dine. Stuff like Farm Frenzy and Roads of Rome. I honestly don't know why I love them so much, but I am addicted.

• Options
    Calling people fat and old?

Rather be fat and old than host my loved ones like crap. 

Achievement Unlocked: Survived Your Wedding! 
  • Options
    This was THE MOST entertaining thread I've read to date.  Actually dying of laughter.
  • Options

CMGragain said:
    Anybody want to know what it's like to be old?  Well, it's great!  I don't have to work, we have enough money to do pretty much whatever we want, our house and cars are paid for, I get senior citizen discounts at restaurants and stores.  Oh, yeah, and nobody expects me to wear those stylish spike high heels!
    Getting old sure beats the alternative.  No, I don't play BINGO.

"Dense as a poundcake!"  I love it!
    LOL - some people act like retirement is a bad thing!!!  Last time I played Bingo was decades ago in grade school when we went to the care center...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards