Wedding Woes
Options

Open Letters -- Add your own

1235»

Re: Open Letters -- Add your own

• Options
    Dear Co-workers,
    Your failure to properly plan for an event does not constitute an emergency on my part. I don't need to rearrange my schedule because you didn't tell me what you needed from me on time. 
    Signed,
    Someone who needs a new job. 
  • Options

Dear Co-workers,
    Your failure to properly plan for an event does not constitute an emergency on my part. I don't need to rearrange my schedule because you didn't tell me what you needed from me on time. 
    Signed,
    Someone who needs a new job. 

^^^ story of my life. (at least at work - it's a daily thing)
  • Options
    Dear friend,

Your BF sucks.  He's perfectly nice, but he's also an over grown child. He hasn't been enrolled in school for several years for REASONS.  He never got a full time job for REASONS.  You went to school, worked full time, and he (and his mum) still expected you to do the majority of household tasks.  Every few months, when you'd reach your limit, he would make the slightest of changes to appease you, before falling back into old habits. Dropping off two resumes is NOT ENOUGH.

You're smart, confident, and otherwise seem really content with your life, so I guess I have difficulty understanding. Also, I want to trust your judgement, knowing that if you were unhappy in your situation you'd make a change. 

Signed,

Hearing the same excuses year after year
  • Options
    Dear Twiggy,

I'm sorry it's pissing rain, and you can give me those eyes til they fall out of your head, but I can't make it stop.  Please stop doing your business on the porch and be a normal dog.

Love,

Don't do your doo-doo there

Dear gossipy men in front of me,

It's pissing rain, and I don't own a functional raincoat or umbrella.  While that is not your problem at all, it doesn't mean you should monopolize the sidewalk and walk like you're 100+ years old, nor get huffy when I try to hurry past you to shelter so I don't have to spend the rest of the day soaking wet.  Also, your slow walking speed has held me up so much I am now the asshole who shows up to a meeting after the doors have already closed.

Signed,

Wet socks

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

• Options

Dear Twiggy,

I'm sorry it's pissing rain, and you can give me those eyes til they fall out of your head, but I can't make it stop.  Please stop doing your business on the porch and be a normal dog.

Love,

Don't do your doo-doo there

Dear gossipy men in front of me,

It's pissing rain, and I don't own a functional raincoat or umbrella.  While that is not your problem at all, it doesn't mean you should monopolize the sidewalk and walk like you're 100+ years old, nor get huffy when I try to hurry past you to shelter so I don't have to spend the rest of the day soaking wet.  Also, your slow walking speed has held me up so much I am now the asshole who shows up to a meeting after the doors have already closed.

Signed,

Wet socks

I am only 5'0" tall.  But I swear I walk faster than 95% of the population.  I remember there was some kind of college basketball conference going on in town awhile ago.  I'm walking behind this group of 3 guys who are in the high 6's, maybe even over 7' tall.  And they are plodding along like turtles.  Are you kidding me?!?  They're LEGS are about as tall as I am, lol, and I'm screaming in my head, "Go. Go. GOOOOOO!"
    Wedding Countdown Ticker