Not Engaged Yet

Introduce Yourself Here!

1121314151618»

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

• misscampingmisscamping member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    New to the knot! Looking forward to getting to know you as I wait for a proposal and hopefully while I plan for a wedding Innocent

Screen Name: ringless20
    Significant Other's Age: 29
    What You Do: Legal Office
    What SO Does: Trades
    State of Relationship: Dating / living together
    How Long You've Been Together: 8 Years
    When You're Getting Married (if you're engaged): ... Hopefully 2012
    Fur Babies: An adorable kitten!
    Favorite Color: Most shades of blue
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: He is himself
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He hasnt popped the question yet! haha
    Describe Your Personality: I love being around friends / family and enjoy meeting new people! Love to cook, camp, and travel
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): Very low snarkiness :), unless i am provoked by a snarkier 10 :) All and all, I am reliatively calm..
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I feel like I have been waiting for SO to pop the question for eternity! haha

• edited December 2011
    Screen Name: orangehills
    Significant Other's Age: early 30s
    What You Do: Admin
    What SO Does: telecommunications
    State of Relationship: serious, but not close to engagement yet
    How Long You've Been Together: only a few months, eek! but when you know, you know! (but i'm not out there planning any wedding or anything, just enjoying being together!)
    When You're Getting Married (if you're engaged): n/a
    When You Got Married (if you're married): n/a
    Fur Babies: 2 cats and a dog!
    Favorite Color: orange
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: his ability to make me feel perfect just as i am
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: he's never on time!
    Hobbies/Activities: reading, animal care, traveling, movies, spending time with the family, friends, bf
    Describe Your Personality: pretty outgoing, but definitely can be quiet and serious at times
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 4
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: If it wasn't for e-harmony, I wouldn't have met bf. Even though we met through a friend, all the couples that led to us meeting met off e-harmony!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KDM323KDM323 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Screen Name: drexelkathy
    Significant Other's Age: 34
    What You Do: Executive Recruiter
    What SO Does: Charter Boat Captain/Commercial Fisherman
    State of Relationship: Living Together
    How Long You've Been Together: 4 months
    When You're Getting Married (if you're engaged): I am not yet formally engaged...he asked me to marry him on our 3rd date but I do not have a ring.
    Fur Babies: Paco (chihuahua), Buddy (poodle), Mick (yorkie)
    Favorite Color: Blue
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: He is an amazing man and very much a "man's man".
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: How smelly his clothes get from his job!Hobbies/Activities: I am an independent film maker, I love going to wineries and I now enjoy fishing
    Describe Your Personality: Very outgoing
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): Depends on the day I suppose?Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: Like I said, in addition to working my full timejob, I produce independent films and am also the girlfriend of a charter boat captain...but I can also enjoy doing absolutely NOTHING and spending a day just relaxing on the couch.  I'm petrified of spiders, too!

(Oh, and regarding my "joined on" date...I was engaged once before but called off the wedding...and when I signed up again for this site, it remembered my email address/profile...so that's why it shows 2001 as my 'joined date')Laughing
    *** Fairy Tales Do Come True *** Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Screen Name: KL2014
    Significant Other's Age: 18
    What You Do: Arts Student (soon to be a teacher!)
    What SO Does: Business Student
    State of Relationship: No engaged, but will be sometime after I turn 19 in December!
    How Long You've Been Together: 3 and a half years
    When You're Getting Married (if you're engaged): We are thinking around the end of 2014, once we've graduated.
    Fur Babies: None!
    Favorite Color: Purple and Green
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: He is so genuine and understands every single part of me. Also, we've been able to grow up together.
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: How much he hates shopping!
    Hobbies/Activities: I play piano, I love to write and sing, I also love being outdoors and spending time with my amazing family
    Describe Your Personality: Outgoing, but sometimes shy. Depends on the situation.
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): Depends on the situation.
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I am the VERY proud aunt of a little boy born in June who lives with my family and me. So, I am getting lots of practice taking care of a baby!

LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING TO KNOW EVERYONE!

• edited December 2011
    Screen Name:CMarlin93
    Significant Other's Age: 20
    What You Do: I'm a student at JSU
    What SO Does: He's in the Air Force. He'll be leaving for Basic Nov. 1st.
    State of Relationship:NEY.
    How Long You've Been Together: 4 months (officially).
    When You're Getting Married (if you're engaged): NEY
    When You Got Married (if you're married): NEY
    Fur Babies: Don't have any. Our baby is my niece. She's our sunshine.
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: He's an honest and dependable man. We're a lot alike so he can easily call me out about something and I like that. He doesn't let me get away with a lot but at the same time he gives me the world. He takes care of me which is different for me. He's the man of my dreams.
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He's a lot like my dad and has very little patience. He always thinks he's right but I think that's a man thing.
    Hobbies/Activities: Fishing with my SO, reading, watching movies, listening to music, golfing, spending time with family...
    Describe Your Personality: I am very outgoing and friendly. I don't ever meet stranger. I am strong-minded, determined and stubborn. I don't really like confrontation and I usually keep the peace, but that can change very quickly if someone pushes the right buttons. I have a very motherly and caring nature so typically I like to take care of everybody else. I like to be in control but at the same time I'm a free-spirit. I can be mean and a little harsh but I can be very nice too. I have little patience.
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): I stay at about a 2-4 but I can go to about a 7 or 8 if some one is rude. I can't stand rude people.
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself:
    I am young and I know I don't have everything figured out, but I'm almost 100% postive that my SO and I have been through a lot more than most people could imagine. We've both lost parents; he lost his father when he was 3 to a car accident and my mother commited suicide last summer. We've kinda filled that void in each other's hearts that was put there when we lost them. He understands how it feels to be missing parent at such a young age and I couldn't ask for anything else.
  • edited December 2011
    Screen Name: frig05
    Significant Other's Age: 23
    What You Do: Veterinary Assistant for now, but l will be ;ooking for a job with my degree (just graduated in December) when we move.
    What SO Does: Fastfood worker for now while he is finishing getting his teaching certificate. He also graduated in December and is getting the certificate so he can teach music.
    State of Relationship: Just Engaged!
    How Long You've Been Together: a little over 2 years. living together for a year
    When You're Getting Married (if you're engaged): Planning on some time between February-April of 2013. Both of us agree on the time, but haven't assigned a date.
    Fur Babies: 3 cats: Woodrow-Russian blue (more of his baby), Sappho-orange tabby (more of my baby), and our kitten, Poe: grey tabby
    Favorite Color: Orange
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: He is my best friend. He makes me laugh and loves me for every part of me, even my flaws. Also love his musical talents.
    Hobbies/Activities: drawing, singing, artsy things in general, animals-both the ones at work and mine at home.
    Describe Your Personality: I'm quiet around people I don't know and loud around people I do know. caring, strong-willed, funny, friendly.
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): mostly 2.
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: My SO and I met online and have been inseperable since we met. He proposed at the place we had our second date as a couple-the Reid Park Zoo.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Screen Name: rayofsunshine28
    Significant Other's Age:20
    What You Do: Entering Graduate School
    What SO Does: Student/ works at a meat department and wears a little paper hat and a tie everyday
    State of Relationship: are planning on getting married next summer but not officially engaged yet because he wants to ask my dad in person first, and we wont see him until thanksgiving, so patiently waiting to tell everyone that we are getting married until after that.
    How Long You've Been Together: over three years, and enjoying the dating life!
    When You're Getting Married (if you're engaged): Early August 2012
    Fur Babies: We don't live together and neither of our apartments allow pets.
    Favorite Color: Mustard Yellow
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: he always makes sure that I am fulfilled and happy; he is really compatible with me and knows how to satisfy my needs :)
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: he hates change and it intimidates him; he avoids it at all costs. Also, he hates calling companies or toll free service lines and will put off important things so he doesnt have to.
    Hobbies/Activities: swiming, running, painting, drawing, writing, reading, ceramics, music
    Describe Your Personality: I love to be free spirited. I am simple and easy going. I love to live life and see what will happen with every twist and turn. You can usually find me listening to folk music and lying in grass with my eyes closed.
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): in the use of sarcasm? I don't like sarcasm.
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I am vegetarian and my boyfriend works at a meat department
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Screen Name: tdwpg1984
    Significant Other's Age: 30
    What You Do: Customer Service full time, part time student
    What SO Does: Auditor
    State of Relationship: living together. We talked about marriage before we moved in together, and we agreed that after living together for a year or dating for 2 years we'd talk more about it. We moved in with each other in August 2010 and have sort of started to talk marriage some more, but there is definitly no engagement as of yet.
    How Long You've Been Together: 2 years in October 2011
    When You're Getting Married (if you're engaged):
    When You Got Married (if you're married):
    Fur Babies: 6 yr old black kitty (Tommy), 3 year old beagle (Aurora), we'll be adding a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel to the family at the end of the month!
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: He's very thoughtful. He'll send me little messages when he thinks my day might not be going well to see how I'm doing and if he knows I've had a rough week he'll do something extra special, like buy me a little present, or make my favourite meal.
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He's sometimes too goofy, or can be goofy when it's not a good time to be goofy.
    Hobbies/Activities: I love reading, my bf and I make a lot of wine and beer, I crochet, and I'm currently a part-time student
    Describe Your Personality: I'm a very laid back and open person.
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]):
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: If my bf and I get married and I take his last name we will have the same initials! Our first names both start with T and our middle names both start with J.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Screen Name: BookButterfly

Significant Other's Age: 27

What You Do: Part-Time Substitute Teacher, Full-Time Student

What SO Does: History Teacher

State of Relationship: Not Yet Engaged (Contemplating moving in together!) =D

How Long You've Been Together: As of this post, fourteen months.

Favorite Color: Crimson

Favorite Thing About Your SO: The first thing that comes to mind is his unwavering integrity. The second thing(s) are his beautiful blue eyes. And the third is his wit. And the fourth is his respect for history. The fifth...(This list, in its entirety, is a touch long, so I'll stop there)

Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: His allergy to kitties.

Hobbies/Activities: Reading, writing (NaNoWriMo, anyone?), signing (ASL), salsa dancing, hiking.. "Teachering" consumes my life for the most part, so I spend most of my time studying, homework-ing, and planning lessons that I will someday use.

Describe Your Personality: I'm a rather bubbly, passionate individual--I could not be more excited about certain things, such as teaching. I'm rather bookish at times; I love words (and babbling incessantly), but I often mispronounce them (much to the amusement of my SO). Hmm.. I prefer to let my actions speak for me, so I'll stop there!

Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): o.O I have only an inkling of what this means, so we'll go with a "7" for the time being.

Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: Presently, my greatest passion is American Sign Language. I LOVE it. Even though I'm (eventually) going to be teaching English ("Language Arts"), I feel like I never learned how to truly express myself through it--with ASL, I am less restricted.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are." -John Wooden
  • lam2014lam2014 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Significant Other's Age:23
    What You Do:Just graduated with a degree in psychology so currently looking for a full time job while working part time in retail the past 7 years..
    What SO Does:Bus driver, aspiring police officer
    State of Relationship:talking about our future and looking at sparkly things!
    How Long You've Been Together: 3+ but have known him for 7 :)
    When You're Getting Married (if you're engaged): Not engaged but fall wedding for sure
    Fur Babies:As of Saturday 0..but I did have a wonderful hedgehog named Scooter
    :(
    Favorite Color:purple
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: He is my best friend and the most sweet and caring person I have ever met.
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO:He eats A LOT (don't know where he puts it though!)..grocery bills are going to be insane
    Hobbies/Activities: hiking, video games, watching movies and volunteering at a mental health centre
    Describe Your Personality: I am a very caring person and am very friendly to those who deserve it (those who do, get my mean side). I am outgoing and love trying new things. 
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): I can be a bit sarcastic at times but snark level really depends on the mood.
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I am short, 5'0 to be exact and my wonderful SO is 6'1..it can be challenging at times but we manage lol

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Screen Name: angelface2189
    Significant Other's Age: 22
    What You Do: I'm a legal Assistant
    What SO Does: Corpman in Navy
    State of Relationship: Dating....will be moving together when he comes back home from japan.
    How Long You've Been Together: 4 months
    When You're Getting Married (if you're engaged): We already have the month and year even though we won't be getting engaged until Dec. (June 2014)
    When You Got Married (if you're married): N/A
    Fur Babies: Not Yet
    Favorite Color: Olive, pink, yellow
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: He is caring, respectful, great sense of humor and personality. We are both leo's so we have a lot in common!!!
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He is sometimes jealous when other guys look/talk to me.
    Hobbies/Activities: Shopping, traveling, dancing, watching comedy and getting pampered.
    Describe Your Personality: I'm very out going, girly, spontaneous and down to earth!!! I'm fun to be around....
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 2
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I'm very girly and prissy but I love to do what the boys do...I love football, going to the gun range, cars etc.
  • edited December 2011
    Screen Name: susieq87
    Significant Other's Age: 28
    What You Do: work in an accounting office for a car dealership
    What SO Does: work as an auto tech for a different car dealership
    State of Relationship: engaged
    How Long You've Been Together: 4 1/2 years
    When You're Getting Married (if you're engaged): September 3, 2011
    Fur Babies: 2-one jack russell, one chocolate lab
    Favorite Color: pink
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: how he can make me smile when I am so angry!
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: he is very picky.
    Hobbies/Activities: walking with my dogs and FI
    Describe Your Personality: fun, crazy and very outspoken
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): do i have to be honest?? okay-i would say a 6-7.
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I have alot of freckles. I even have one on my little toe.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • aimee58aimee58 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Screen Name: aimee58
    Significant Other's Age: 28
    What You Do: I'm a high school Spanish teacher
    What SO Does: IT support staff
    State of Relationship: not yet engaged, but it's coming soon (he already has the ring and talked to my parents, just has to do it!)
    How Long You've Been Together: 7 months
    When You're Getting Married (if you're engaged):
    Fur Babies: 2 year old yellow lab
    Favorite Color: orange
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: he keeps me calm and relaxed in stressful situations
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: I'm always in a bigger rush than he is....
    Hobbies/Activities: reading, crocheting, cooking 
    Describe Your Personality: very outgoing, a little crazy, and quite amibitous
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): oh geez...probably a 6ish.
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I'm oddly obssessive about nail polish....i feel the need to change my polish color a few times weekly...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Screen Name:
    nickalee

Significant Other's Age:

What You Do:
    i am a hairstylist

What SO Does:
    owner/operator of a gate company

State of Relationship:
    almost engaged.....lol

How Long You've Been Together:
    2 1/2 yrs. 

Fur Babies:
    a minpin named chloe(1 1/2 yrs. old) & a pit bull named chopper(7 yrs. old)

Favorite Color:
    dont really have one

Favorite Thing About Your SO:
    he always puts me first, his great sense of humor and he can fix ANYTHING!!!!

Least Favorite Thing About Your SO:
    he always forgets to clean the tub when he gets out

Hobbies/Activities:
    reading, riding in my hunnys mudboat in the swamp, hiking/camping/canoeing.....pretty much anything outdoors

Describe Your Personality:
    laid back but up-beat

Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]):

not much to tell.......im just a laid back country girl.  i have a wonderful family and great friends.  looking forward to being my hunnys wife!!!!!
  • lkp797lkp797 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Screen Name: lkp797
    Significant Other's Age: 27
    What You Do: grad student, photographer
    What SO Does: he was an electrician, now a college student
    State of Relationship: in his words, "WE ARE SO IN LOVE!"
    How Long You've Been Together: sleeping together for 1.5 years (tmi right?), officially dating for 4 months (we were both too scared to admit the attraction was more than physical)
    When You're Getting Married (if you're engaged): n/a
    Fur Babies: we just got Baby Max (kitten) about a month ago :)
    Favorite Color: green
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: how much he makes me smile
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: these stupid mustaches him and his friends are all growing :(
    Hobbies/Activities: bike, running, sleep
    Describe Your Personality: quirky
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 5
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I have three middle names :)
  • MrsCoffey1211MrsCoffey1211 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Screen Name: MrsCoffey1211
    SO's Age: 37 
    What You Do: Marketing Coordinator
    What SO Does: Has his own company selling and installing electronic equipment, home theater and security systems
    State of Relationship: Living together
    How Long You've Been Together: 10 Months
    Fur Babies: 2 Dogs - Mandy humane society rescue and Wheelie mini pin
    Favorite Color: Pink
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: He is so loving and kind.
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He loves to start home improvement projects, me not so much.
    Hobbies/Activities: We like to do a lot of things outdoors, such as riding motorcycles, dirt bikes, and ATV's.
    Describe Your Personality:
    Very friendly, honest, kind, trustworthy, helpful, slightly shy but once I get to know you I come right out of my shell, total neat freak.
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 2-3 I try not to hurt anyone and remain impartial when I can.
    I am a girly girl with a tom boy side to me. Currently I am working on getting my motorcycle license so I can ride my own motorcycle with my SO.
    How I met my SO: We met through mutual friends. We went to dinner with them once and have been inseparable since.
  • edited December 2011
    Screen Name:ArmyPrincess021413
    Significant Other's Age:21
    What You Do: go to college and work in a deli
    What SO Does: soldier
    State of Relationship: bf/gf- practically engaged
    How Long You've Been Together: depends on how you look at it haha, we've been good friends for 3 years and have never made it "offical" till like a month a go
    When You're Getting Married (if you're engaged): played with the idea of 2/14/13
    Fur Babies: dancer (dog) 9 golden retriever/lab mix
    Favorite Color: blues
    Favorite Thing About Your SO:... too many? :) 8 pack :) green eyes, would do (just about) anything i ask :)
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: um i dont really have one but gets frustrated eaily but is getting better :)
    Hobbies/Activities: cleaning, reading, swimming, interenet, tv, shopping
    Describe Your Personality: fun, bubbly, sarcastic, easy going, blonde ;)
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): i would have to say maybe a 2? im usually more sarcastic, untill people are being mean or i have pent up anger & frustration then it gets...dangerous
    i am the oldest of 8 kids, and am mormon lol
    Laughing
  • edited December 2011
    Screen Name: PrncessC

Significant Other's Age: 23

What You Do: Nanny/ Substitute Teacher/ Student

What SO Does: Security Guard/ Builds cars

State of Relationship: Dating... not yet engaged

How Long You've Been Together: 2 1/2 years

Favorite Thing About Your SO: His heart. He loves me like I'm the only one that matters, ever. And he knows me so well.

Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He's horrible with money! :(

Hobbies/Activities: EVERYTHING! I would do it all if I could. Sandra Lee is my idol! I also love hair and makeup. Reading and writing

Describe Your Personality: Friendly and outgoing, although I can be shy when you first meet me.

Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): is it bad that idk what a snark is...

Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I used to NEVER want to get married, and then I met my boyfriend...
  • JJsLadyJJsLady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey :)

Screen Name: JJsLady

Significant Other's Age:21

What You Do: I'm a full-time bank teller at a tiny bank no one's ever heard of :) I'm saving up to go back to school for probably psychology. I want to be a case worker here in the States, but mostly want to be a missionary, and one day open up an orphanage for HIV+ kids in Tanzania.

What SO Does: Right now he's at an internship at IHOP (prayer, not pancakes!). He wants to teach English in the countries we serve in :)

State of Relationship: Still dating, but hopefully close to engagement!

How Long You've Been Together: A little more than 2 1/2 years

Fur Babies: I don't have any of my own (I live with my parents), but we have a cat named Stormy. And man is she old haha. We also have a tortoise we're trying to sell.

Favorite Color: Traditionally blue, but the older I get the more I just love all of them!

Favorite Thing About Your SO: He's just such a good man. I trust him implicitly and know that I can count on him to be there for me and be the best man that he can be: emotionally, physically, and spiritually.

Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: When he isn't sure what to do, he does nothing. So (for example) when he wasn't sure what he wanted to do with his life, he just worked and would not talk or think about it. It's really frustrating, and we end up arguing because I try to make him face the unknown instead of ignoring it!

Hobbies/Activities: Horses, reading, writing

Describe Your Personality: I'm compassionate and friendly, but SO impatient!

Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): Generally very low!

Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I have been to Brazil and Tanzania on mission trips and loved it!
    "Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you." -Psalm 63:3
  • anythinggoldanythinggold member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Screen Name: Anythinggold
    Age: 24 (for a couple more weeks)..25 if I forget to update!
    Significant Other's Age: 30 (for a couple more weeks)..31 if I forget to update!
    What You Do: I work on an eLearning program for an Association
    What SO Does: Software Development
    State of Relationship: Joint planning, but no engagement yet
    How Long You've Been Together: 2 years (July 15, 2009)
    When You're Getting Married (if you're engaged): Discussing Sept. 2013 (time to save money!)
    Fur Babies: A 2-year old cat, Pixel. @impixelimakat
    Favorite Color: Purple
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: He can always make me laugh
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He likes food twice as spicy as I do!Hobbies/Activities: Cooking, crafting, SO is catching me up on the X-Files..
    Describe Your Personality: Unstoppable planner
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 11
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I majored in Political Science, but I'm trying to get in to Web Design & Usability.
    *** LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Screen Name: TheMrs810
    Significant Other's Age: 22
    What You Do: Daycare Assistant
    What SO Does: Walmart Laoding/unloading
    State of Relationship: Long-term/ Not yet engaged.
    How Long You've Been Together: 6 yrs.
    When You're Getting Married (if you're engaged): Aug. 10, 2012
    When You Got Married (if you're married): ....
    Fur Babies: One pit named Diesle.
    Favorite Color: Green
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: His crazy sense of humor that only I understand.
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He's ALWAYS right
    Hobbies/Activities: Anything outside
    Describe Your Personality: Fun, energetic, always smiling and laughing.
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): Hmm. Honestly, I'm probably about a 5.
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I am always wanting to talk. I don't care about what. I love my family and friends. They always come first. My job is my passion.  
  • edited December 2011
    Screen Name: kelseyterp
    Significant Other's Age: 32
    What You Do: Graduate student
    What SO Does: software sales and marketing
    State of Relationship: currently living apart due to financial issues (I'm a broke grad student living at home with the 'rents now); lived together for 2+ years previously
    How Long You've Been Together: 3 1/2 years
    When You're Getting Married (if you're engaged): !@#% (don't mind me.... just banging my head against a wall)
    When You Got Married (if you're married): !@#%
    Fur Babies: I have a dog at my parents' house who is seriously getting me through this living hell...
    Favorite Color: pink and purple
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: his tenacity, ambition, and ability to make any situation comfortable even when it's awkward for everyone!
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: inability to think/plan ahead
    Hobbies/Activities: right now mostly school. I love to travel, explore the outdoors, and go to concerts when I am able to
    Describe Your Personality: laidback but intense when I wanna be, social butterfly
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 8.5! Tongue out
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: All of my best friends are married!
    "It's a great day to be alive. I know the sun's still shining when I close my eyes." Daisypath Graduation tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • pockysquirrelpockysquirrel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Screen Name: PockySquirrel, or Pocky for short
    Significant Other's Age: 25
    What You Do: Intake coordinator for a county mental health clinic (Basically, I work with new patients and perform diagnostic evaluations)
    What SO Does: Primarily a web developer, with other miscellaneous codey programmy things as needed.
    State of Relationship: Happily cohabiting and waiting to take the next step!
    How Long You've Been Together: 14 months
    Fur Babies: Three kitties - my 'son' Yohji (a large yellow tabby whose exact age is unknown because he was rescued as an adult), and my 'stepchildren' Mozilla and Firefox (a pair of three-year-old gray tabbies who are brother and sister).
    Favorite Color: Blue and yellow.
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: His zany sense of humor, and his ability to effortlessly calm me down when I have my knickers in a knot over something.
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: I really wish he would quit smoking. :|
    Hobbies/Activities: Writing fiction, derping around on Livejournal and the internet in general, tabletop gaming (mostly D&D), going to conventions and doing similarly dorky things, traveling wherever/whenever I can.
    Describe Your Personality: I am a ginormous nerd. And...yep, that pretty much sums it up.
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 6ish.
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I once got to hold a baby alligator! They are way cuter than one would think.
    October 2012 December Siggy - A Favorite Wedding Photo image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards