Snarky Brides

Intro :)

Re: Intro :)

• I can't keep up with the text speak.  My old eyes cannot comprehend it all.  I am also concerned for the multiple use of "crazy", does "crazy superstitious" mean that you are medicated to help with your superstitions?  Please help me understand, my ancient mind needs complete sentences.
  • thats okay mrs.ebstick wit me... i'll teach you how to be young again :)lmao
  • You're so contradictory, I can hardly keep up.  You're extra super mature and therefore ready for marriage to a man you barely know, but we should all act young like you and say "ur" and forgo capitalization and punctuation. 
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • In other words: "You don't know me, you don't know my life!"You're a teenager. Live a little.
    The hair grows in thick where the horn used to be.
  • I checked my post a second time and I saw that I made a few mistakes that I would like to take the time and correct.The "I"'s in the second and fourth paragraphs should be capitalized. Also, at the end of the second paragraph, "that's" should not have that extra apostrophe and "s". I apologize for the typo.Anything i missed, feel free to correct me.
  • No. In other words, "Why don't you try and get to know me before you jump to conclusions."Just because you THINK you have lived a little, doesn't give you the divine right to judge everyone you THINK isn't on your level.
  • PDXria, seems like babygurl has already lived a lot in her 19 years. After all, she's been through enough men to both attract a 26 year old and know that he is the one for her. All her oats have been sown.

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • Wow Babygurl it seem some are mad you got your ring early!!!! You know how it is when some have dated almost ten years and they just now getting a ring. Its you and what your FI want to do. No one know how deep your love is. If its a mistake you will learn later on but its somethign you have to learn on your own. Like, someone telling you not to touch the fire, you are just so you can see how hot it really is! You are over 18 and im sure you can make your own choices. So more power to you and I pray you have a happily life after!  It seem like its no more nice people in the world any more. You can hide behind a computer and be as nasty as you want to a stranger cause you are scared to do it to the person who really pissed you off.
  • I THINK that in addition to being crazy superstitious and crazy in love, you might be regular crazy too.  I'm THINKING along the lines of more than one personality.  I also THINK it's funny when people feel the need to use random capitalization, tons of exclamation points, and an overuse of quotation marks to get their point across
  • It seem like its no more nice people in the world any moreIt seem like its no more people know how to talk good any more
  • Yes, I have. And i'm very grateful for it. I mean, I would have loved to stay home and just gone to school and lived the "fun college life" that most girls my age are doing. But God and fate had other plans for me and forced me to grow up faster than i wanted to. I feel blessed to have learned a lot of lessons about living and making it on my own but also being smart enough not to get myself into any situations i couldn't easily get myself out of.My future husband appreciates and understands that. One of the many reasons i love him. I also experienced many different kinds of relationships... enough for me to determine exactly what i want and like in a man. And there is no doubt in my mind that he is it.I'm still working on fixing some mistakes i made being young and new to independence... but it won't take long, i'm on the right track now and loving life.
  • UR fiance looks familiar, uz wouldn't happens to be from VA woulda?
  • If you have to remind people you have your big girl panties on and you're super mature then you must not be that mature to begin with.I'm just sayin'.
    10Jul2010
  • JUNIEI am but he isn't actually.
  • Yea I knew that...he is from the burgh right???
  • i don't have to remind people anything. To remind someone would imply that i had already told you. But i don't know any of you at all.i was simply telling you about myself... even tho no one on this board cared to ask...hmm
  • You have no idea what i have shared with my future husband and what he has shared with me. So are you saying you've done anal? Because if so, then you're more mature than I realized and I apologize for judging you.
  • yea junie... where do i know you from?
  • Then perhaps you should have waited for us to figure out ourselves just how mature you are. I've never met anyone that was truly mature after them telling me just how mature they are.Just cause you go through a bunch of stuff in your life in a short period of time doesn't mean you're any more mature than someone that has not. It just means you've went through more than others.
    10Jul2010
  • I don't know you, I know your FI and pretty well actually...
  • Oh, so THIS is why I haven't gotten shiit for being married so young.Babiegyrrrl, you're not an adult.  You're legally not responsible enough to consume alcohol.  You have a fukking "teen" in your age.  It doesn't matter how much you've been through or how many "men" you've dated or how intelligent you are for your age (but by the way, you're not).  You are a child who shouldn't be getting married to a man she barely knows.Lullz!

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • I actually don't agree with that statement. I think what you have gone through in life plays a huge role in how mature you are. The reason why people think the older you are, the wiser you are is because most of those people who have lived longer experienced more of the important life lessons that it takes to make someone more mature. If you think just age is what makes you wiser... i'll introduce you to plenty of old stupid people.I've experienced the right things to teach me more patience and more understanding and i think i have became more mature because of it. I've also always had sort of an old soul... so maybe that helped too.
  • Well, that and your brain is still growing and maturing at your age. You haven't finished developing yet.
    The hair grows in thick where the horn used to be.
  • Yeah, obviously you don't agree with that statement.  But since your brain isn't fully developed yet, I don't really care what you agree with.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • LMAOOOOOOOOO omg... that video. wow. i swear i haven't seen that in forever!!and i made that when i was a kid... freshman or sophomore year in highschool i think. and to tell you the truth... i still think its awesome! If that's the best you can come up with to prove my immaturity... then i think you guys need to dig a lil bit harder.I could send you some of my highschool plays too... or how about my middle school art projects... i think that would definitely prove your point about how immature i am. lmao.please... give me a break.
  • It was less than 2 years ago, but yes you WERE in high school.  I think that's kind of the point. 
  • and i made that when i was a kid... Yeah, it was TWO WHOLE YEARS AGO GUYS!  She's been through soooooo much in those two years.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • lmao.really. the best you could come up with... "your a child cause you can't drink yet! nananana" lol. If alcohol defines an adult... or you as an adult... thats really sad. And if my brain is not fully developed yet... i can't wait till i turn 25... i'll be a freakin genius! lmao
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards