Snarky Brides

Intro :)

Re: Intro :)

• Hmmmm. Well that changes things. I thought you were immature, but if you have an old soul...
  • If you guys are so ready to get married why haven't you guys told your parents?
  • You're in luck. I know how you know Junie. I'm sure she has pictures of your fiance with another woman. Don't worry, she won't cough them up though.
  • lol. If alcohol defines an adult... or you as an adult... thats really sad. Well, crap.  Now you've depressed me.  I better go drink my troubles away.At least I can take comfort in the fact that my age doesn't legally prevent me from doing anything other than getting Medicare.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • My opinion matters. I MATTER!
  • We are waiting for the right time to tell mine. We want to tell everyone at the same time. His parents aren't the issue but I'm not as close with mine and i want to make sure i have squashed my family drama before i bring him into the picture. I don't care to share the details tho. They are too personal to share with people i don't really care for.
  • My age doesn't prevent me from doing anything that matters to me... and that is whats important.
  • i'm gonna call bullshit on you junie... i don't think you know my fiance from a hole in the wall.
  • now there are girls on there claiming to know my fh and have naked pics of him or something O.oi asked him and he said no way...[url]http://talk.theknot.com/boards/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=62671048[/url]
  • The problem with mature 19 year olds is they're easily trolled.
    10Jul2010
  • the problem with girls like you is they want so desperately to be liked (because they were probably spit on in highschool) that they look for others to pick on.and the problem with that is... i'm not easily shaken. And i don't need to find an internet forum with similar insecure people to make me feel better about myself.If this was the only forum on this site... i would be very disappointed.
  • Junie made me LOL.  Lovor perhaps?
  • Shoot gurl he was my lovor not no more, apparently he is messing around with trash like that.  I'm not down no more he will have to get his thrills by some other chick.
  • No, I was soooooo mature in H.S that everyone left me alone. U juz jealous my FI is hotter than ur boy lmafooooooooooooooI stand by my original point, you're immature, and you should probably quit trying to convince everyone how mature you are by saying how old and bitter everyone is.
    10Jul2010
  • All this post did is get "How Deep is Your Love" stuck in my head.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIf you know my FH so well... why don't you text him or give him a call. hmmm...i'm not hearing the phone ring...and wow, thats really nice of you to make up youtube comments i supposedly posted.wow. i didn't know you losers would stoop so low as to start spreading lies... that's insane. This reminds me of highschool... yea... i see how mature all of you are. u seem like kids to me.if you are gonna come at me... come at me with real talk.
  • This only reminds you of high school so much because you JUST LEFT.
    The hair grows in thick where the horn used to be.
  • if you are gonna come at me... come at me with real talk.I have no idea what that means.  at all.
  • All this post did is get "How Deep is Your Love" stuck in my head. Wow.  Thanks so much Kristen.  I'm really going to enjoy trying to go to sleep tonight!

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • if you are gonna come at me... come at me with real talk.I have no idea what that means. at allI think it means the old and bitter women that were hated in high school because they're mean and have their panties in a bunch and their husbands hate them are supposed to teach her how to type and talk like a mature young adult would talk.
    10Jul2010
  • seriously girls... please don't stop... keep the comments coming. Me and my immaturity is loving every moment of this. Now that the claws have came out... i'm loving this forum even more. Getting insults right off the bat when i did absolutely nothing to anyone... i'm lovin it.
  • timmons said it perfectly.... real talk... thats EXACTLY what it means...
  • You need some help with verb tense, among other things
  • ***shanonelle***-3LMAO.....thats all i have to say...aahahah
  • -3Is this a penis and balls?
  • who is this shanonelle you speak of?  and why is she minus 3 points?
  • I hope this simpleton comes back today.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Hi! Gooey gooey gumdrops! Puppies and rainbows!Fenton- Well said.beebeegyrl:You only think you know everything.  You only think you have an old soul.  You only think the high school life you lived has made you more 'growner' than what you really are.  An average person doesn't come into full adulthood until they are in their 20's.  I don't mean wait a year and poof you're an adult. You will go through some enlightening phases between now and when you're 25 (hopefully).  You will change your mind (a lot).  What you know you want now may not be the same in 6 years.  Great idea having a long engagement.  Maybe you'll be an exception, but I doubt it.  Sorry for not saying what you wanted to hear.  Sorry for not supporting you.  Not sorry for giving you my honest opinion.  HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards