Snarky Brides

Have you picked your candidate yet?

Re: Have you picked your candidate yet?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_have-you-picked-your-candidate-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1869b7d6-e981-4700-9003-fff8d43ebadePost:c92bc0cf-6f85-4056-95c5-921fb95e9995">Re: Have you picked your candidate yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you picked your candidate yet? : Do you think any plan is better than no plan?  The democratic Senate hasnt passed a budget in 3 years.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

No, I don't. This is admittedly an area where I need to do more research and there is certainly no easy answer, and I do appreciate that his proposed budget started some (hopefully) important conversations, but I'm not a fan of passing something just for the sake of doing something.

This is really hard to articulate now that I'm typing it out. It's time for my lunch break - hopefully I'll be better able to organize my thoughts when I get back!
  • Blue, the GOP convention platform's Human Life Amendment calls for a ban on abortion, with no mention of exceptions in the case of rape or incest, and you don't think abortion rights are potentially in jeopardy if the Romney/Ryan ticket is elected?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_have-you-picked-your-candidate-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1869b7d6-e981-4700-9003-fff8d43ebadePost:2cfe38de-8c82-4d38-a6c6-454a30cb2b21">Re: Have you picked your candidate yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm just nodding along with everything you're saying, Blue. I totally agree with all of your assessments-- PP, Holder, Romney more than likely not tackling the social issues and sticking to the economic ones.   I also agree with DJ that Romney is not as socially conservative as he is appearing, but that he has had to appear more conservative because the only way to get "in" with either side these days is to be extremely partial to one side or the other. Actually, most of the super conservatives I know think he is not conservative enough. <strong>My vote will be for Romney/Ryan, because my priorities are economy and international relations, and I really don't think I need to worry about my uterus, regardless of what a couple outspoken goons say. My only concern for my uterus is whether or not it will be able to afford Obamacare</strong>.
    Posted by HappinessByTheKilowatt[/QUOTE]

I really like this!

My vote will be Romney/Ryan as well. I didnt vote for Obama the last time and that wont change this time. I'm not as articulate as my husband or my female version Blue. But I find Obama to be very arrogant and I think all he's has been doing lately is focus on how he can get the gay/women/latino/insert minority here. I dont think he really cares, I think he just finds ways to get the votes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_have-you-picked-your-candidate-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1869b7d6-e981-4700-9003-fff8d43ebadePost:5e766577-a92d-4850-84f1-70d70c8aabda">Re: Have you picked your candidate yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Blue, the GOP convention platform's Human Life Amendment calls for a ban on abortion, with no mention of exceptions in the case of rape or incest,<strong><u> and you don't think abortion rights are potentially in jeopardy if the Romney/Ryan ticket is elected</u></strong>?
    Posted by sarabellam[/QUOTE]

No I dont.  Roe V Wade has been around for 40 years.  Its not going anywhere.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • I am a social conservative who works in politics so I will be voting for Romney/ Ryan.

But my views were reaffirmed when I found out that Obama had removed the work requirement for welfare in several states.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_have-you-picked-your-candidate-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1869b7d6-e981-4700-9003-fff8d43ebadePost:0ebb7653-f405-4341-8bb9-86dbd352d6d2">Re: Have you picked your candidate yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you picked your candidate yet? : Honestly, I think Ryan's plan is worse than no plan.  <strong><u>Dismantling medicare</u></strong>, taking so much out of education, and other extremely conservative moves are, in my opinion, terrible ideas. I would rather not have a budget passed than enact that. 
    Posted by HoorayForSoup[/QUOTE]

But they are taking out 700 billion in medicare to pay for Obamacare.  That is going to bankrupt medicare anyway.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How do you think the GOP ticket will improve the economy? I have read alot of about Paul Ryan's budget, which I think would only damage the economy-it will lay off a lot of workers, create higher unemployment, etc. And I don't think lowering taxes for the richest will result for more jobs-it hasn't helped unemployment for the last decade. I can't recall reading ANYTHING about definitive plans for the economy from Romney.

• I'm so far to the left that most of this thread has given me a headache.  I'm very liberal socially, however a lot of legislation for social issues is at the state level, not federal.  I'm not worried about attempts at the federal level to overturn Roe.  I'm worried about the states that have laws that are often just on this side of constitutional, but clearly do not have women's best interests at heart.  For example, in Kansas, there's a bill that would allow doctors to withhold medical information from women in order to keep them from having an abortion and protects them from malpractice lawsuits directly related to withholding information.  Arizona has a similar one, only it has to do with not telling the parents about birth defects to prevent abortion.  

I would love to see a shift from preventing abortions by forcing birth to preventing abortion by preventing unplanned pregnancies.  Of course, the same people who want to criminalize abortion want abstinence only education, so that won't happen.

In terms of same-sex marriage, it has traditionally been a state issue unless the federal courts get involved.  I'm okay with that.  I'm not okay with people running for office saying that they want to create a US Constitutional amendment declaring marriage as heterosexual only, which Romney supports.  

I could go on, but this is already longer than planned.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_have-you-picked-your-candidate-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1869b7d6-e981-4700-9003-fff8d43ebadePost:7a90a7e2-b38d-47e1-a9e9-366ffaa622da">Re: Have you picked your candidate yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am a social conservative who works in politics so I will be voting for Romney/ Ryan. <strong>But my views were reaffirmed when I found out that Obama had removed the work requirement for welfare in several states.
    </strong>Posted by KatWAG[/QUOTE]

Really?
    <a href="http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/23/politics/fact-check-welfare/" rel="nofollow">http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/23/politics/fact-check-welfare/</a>
    <a href="http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-News-Wires/2012/0820/Romney-s-attacks-on-Obama-and-welfare-deemed-false-by-fact-checkers" rel="nofollow">http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-News-Wires/2012/0820/Romney-s-attacks-on-Obama-and-welfare-deemed-false-by-fact-checkers</a>
    <a href="http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/08/07/romney-claims-obama-guts-welfare-work-requirements-by-doing-precisely-what-romney-requested-in-2005/" rel="nofollow">http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/08/07/romney-claims-obama-guts-welfare-work-requirements-by-doing-precisely-what-romney-requested-in-2005/</a>
    <a href="http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2012/08/22/159791065/despite-fact-checks-romney-escalates-welfare-work-requirement-charge" rel="nofollow">http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2012/08/22/159791065/despite-fact-checks-romney-escalates-welfare-work-requirement-charge</a>
  • I'm so glad this thread is here.  Politics were briefly spoken about in the other "land." to be honest I used to always think I was a democrat growing up but never truly looked into all of the issues, stances, etc.  I based my view off of not wanting to be like my conservative parents.  Terrible.  I voted for Obama and was lured into the whole "change" line with very little else to go off of.  I think having a dem in office now has made me more aware that I really don't like how they do things.  Blue's awesome points are also a great educational experience for me ;)  I still need to register to vote in MA...

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_have-you-picked-your-candidate-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1869b7d6-e981-4700-9003-fff8d43ebadePost:ea99d45d-e297-423d-b7a4-5a3e11d42449">Re: Have you picked your candidate yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]How do you think the GOP ticket will improve the economy? I have read alot of about Paul Ryan's budget, which I think would only damage the economy-it will lay off a lot of workers, create higher unemployment, etc. And I don't think lowering taxes for the richest will result for more jobs-<strong><u>it hasn't helped unemployment for the last decade</u></strong>. I can't recall reading ANYTHING about definitive plans for the economy from Romney.
    Posted by daria24[/QUOTE]

Thats just not factually true.  Under Bush job creation was up.  In fact, under most of the presidents in the last decade jobs were up and unemployment was lower than it is now.

I think the GOP will improve the economy by cutting spending.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Not that this means anything but every time I take a "political quiz" it says I fit best with the Dems.  Hmph.
  • Sara, Have you read those article completely? I will agree that the campaign ad that Romney put out was misleading. but what campaign ad doesnt embellish? I can send you 100 obama ads if you would like.

Several states  have sent a waiver to obama, which he has taken action on in those states, to remove the work requirements or leave the door open to have the requirement later removed.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_have-you-picked-your-candidate-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1869b7d6-e981-4700-9003-fff8d43ebadePost:d50e68b7-6b8d-43f9-8610-3260226176f4">Re: Have you picked your candidate yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you picked your candidate yet? : Thats just not factually true.  Under Bush job creation was up.  In fact, under most of the presidents in the last decade jobs were up and unemployment was lower than it is now.<strong> I think the GOP will improve the economy by cutting spending.</strong>

<div>How does cutting spending improve the economy though? </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_have-you-picked-your-candidate-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1869b7d6-e981-4700-9003-fff8d43ebadePost:5cf79797-8ec5-4f2d-91b8-b823230de24b">Re: Have you picked your candidate yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you picked your candidate yet? : How does cutting spending improve the economy though? 

Im confused? How does it not?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_have-you-picked-your-candidate-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1869b7d6-e981-4700-9003-fff8d43ebadePost:544b2aac-ad2c-41bd-858c-b67af28a9924">Re: Have you picked your candidate yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you picked your candidate yet? : I think its safe to say that if the conservative Justices let Obamacare pass, they are not going to overturn Roe V Wade ;)

I have to TOTALLY disagree with you here. If you read Robert's opinion for the majority for Obamacare, you can see WHY even the conservative Chief Justice found that the constitution as currently understood provided a tax and spending foundation for the law. This opinion clearly states how bregrudingly the justices reached this opinion.

All this opinion shows, from a legal perspective, is that at the end of the day, if Congress enacts a law that has clear constitutional support, it won't be overturned.

Roe v Wade is a COMPLETELY different ballgame. That case, and most of the abortion cases to follow are not based on a Congressionally enacted law that has been challenged. The grounds for upholding the right to abortion in Roe v Wade is starkly different in reasoning from the Obamacare decision. I think the Obamacare decision honestly tells us nothing about how this court could rule if presented with a strong challenge to Roe v. Wade.

I will say however, that the Supreme Court is not quick to completely reverse course. Their decisions, as we know, hold great import in this country. I do not personally think it will be overturned. However, I do think new cases may further restrict access to the point that Roe v Wade becomes, in effect, unusable for women.

***none of the above constitutes legal though or advice*********

edited for spelling (fast typer)

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_have-you-picked-your-candidate-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1869b7d6-e981-4700-9003-fff8d43ebadePost:4e582cad-e9e9-4483-8d41-3d944ca98a0e">Re: Have you picked your candidate yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you picked your candidate yet? : Im confused? How does it not?

<div>A huge chunk of the increase in the national debt is due to the high unemployment rate. More people unemployed/underemployed=lower tax revenues. If you decrease spending, that will lead to more people unemployed (or people taking pay cuts). How will that improve the economy? </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_have-you-picked-your-candidate-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1869b7d6-e981-4700-9003-fff8d43ebadePost:f658fd2e-d9ed-41ef-84a1-89a1bbc0fc1c">Re: Have you picked your candidate yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you picked your candidate yet? : A huge chunk of the increase in the national debt is due to the high unemployment rate. More people unemployed/underemployed=lower tax revenues. If you decrease spending, that will lead to more people unemployed (or people taking pay cuts). How will that improve the economy? 

I get what Daria is saying here but I think it needs to be clarified. If you decrease spending in SOME areas (small business funding, business support etc), unemployment will rise. There is definitely a correlation between SOME spending and job growth.

I will say that there is a need to decrease is SOME areas, but arguably, we should be spending MORE in other areas.

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • §  We currently borrow 40 cents of each dollar that we spend. We're actively reducing our children's standard of living in order to prop up our own. This is obviously unsustainable.

The deficit is primarily due to our of control spending on entitlement programs. While we have more revenues than ever in our history, we continue to spend far more than we bring in - more than a trillion overspent in each of the past three years, and triple the deficits during the Bush administration.

Even if we only spent on Medicaid, Medicare, and social security, we'd already be at a deficit, without spending a dime on defense (only 16% of budget), education, infrastructure, etc.

On the revenue side, there is no silver bullet that makes only the "others" (the rich, etc) pay. There simply aren't enough rich people. We already have the highest corporate tax rates in the world, which is why businesses, which provide jobs, are leaving the US. To put that in perspective, if we confiscated all of the money of all of the millionaires, and the near-millionaires, and all the profits of Fortune 500 companies, we'd only cover the deficit for a few months.

What's needed is a complete rethinking of how we provide services and supplemental retirement income to those that are in need, in a less costly manner. Again, there is no silver bullet that somehow makes up 40% of our spending. We have to rethink what we provide, how we provide it, and how we reduce costs. Otherwise future generations will have a much lower standard of living.

Ryan's plans have outlines just such things, and he's taken a lot of criticism for doing so. The Democrats criticize him for "wanting to end Medicare as we know it" even though that's exactly what’s needed. Who is to blame for the situation is a diversion. They'll argue the minutia in order to confuse the issue and scare people, but there is a need for just the kind of reform that Ryan's plan outlines. In fact, there is no way for long term prosperity without it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_have-you-picked-your-candidate-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1869b7d6-e981-4700-9003-fff8d43ebadePost:f658fd2e-d9ed-41ef-84a1-89a1bbc0fc1c">Re: Have you picked your candidate yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you picked your candidate yet? : A huge chunk of the increase in the national debt is due to the high unemployment rate. More people unemployed/underemployed=lower tax revenues. If you decrease spending, that will lead to more people unemployed (or people taking pay cuts). How will that improve the economy? 

But how is continuing to add to a massive national debt going to help any?

Im no expert in economics, and its my least knowledgeable political subject, but if the ship is sinking you shouldn't be drilling more holes KWIM?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_have-you-picked-your-candidate-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1869b7d6-e981-4700-9003-fff8d43ebadePost:e59544cb-78fb-44c2-a38a-4d4329ace485">Re: Have you picked your candidate yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you picked your candidate yet? : But how is continuing to add to a massive national debt going to help any? Im no expert in economics, and its my least knowledgeable political subject, but if the ship is sinking you shouldn't be drilling more holes KWIM?

yes and no. Spending stimulates growth when done correctly. Take the auto industry. We spent to keep it running and it stimulated massive recovery in that sector. Had the auto industry gone under, it could have started a chain reaction that would have resulted in even larger unemployment numbers and an even deeper recession.

It has to be done right though.

my book shelf:
  • In his meetings with House Republicans, Mr. Obama has always shied away from directly debating Mr. Ryan on health care and spending. He changed the subject or moved on to someone else. The President knows that Mr. Ryan knows more about the budget and taxes than he does, and that the young Republican can argue the issues in equally moral terms.

Democrats will nonetheless roll out their usual attack lines, and the Romney campaign will have to be more prepared for them than they were for the Bain Capital assault. There's no excuse in particular for letting the White House claim that Mr. Ryan would "end Medicare as we know it" because that is demonstrably false.

Late last year, Mr. Ryan joined Oregon Democratic Senator Ron Wyden in introducing a version of his reform that explicitly retains Medicare as we know it as a continuing option. The reform difference is that seniors would for the first time also have a choice of government-funded private insurance options. The Wyden-Ryan bet is that the choices resulting from private competition will be both cheaper and better.

This "premium-support" model has a long bipartisan pedigree and was endorsed by Democratic Senators John Breaux and Bob Kerrey as part of Bill Clinton's Medicare commission in 1999. Wyden-Ryan is roughly the version of reform that Mr. Romney endorsed earlier this year.

• KD where is this article from?

my book shelf:
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_have-you-picked-your-candidate-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1869b7d6-e981-4700-9003-fff8d43ebadePost:4395cd80-9caa-48c9-a009-24e13c530c79">Re: Have you picked your candidate yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]KD where is this article from?
    Posted by Starmusica[/QUOTE]

None, these are my H's writings.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_have-you-picked-your-candidate-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1869b7d6-e981-4700-9003-fff8d43ebadePost:a78f01f6-7a62-424e-90c0-22d00411cf7e">Re: Have you picked your candidate yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you picked your candidate yet? : No, I don't. This is admittedly an area where I need to do more research and there is certainly no easy answer, and I do appreciate that his proposed budget started some (hopefully) important conversations, but I'm not a fan of passing something just for the sake of doing something. This is really hard to articulate now that I'm typing it out. It's time for my lunch break - hopefully I'll be better able to organize my thoughts when I get back!
    Posted by jacelia[/QUOTE]

As promised:
    -I don't think passing something just for the sake of passing it is a good idea generally. I also disagree with almost all of Ryan's budget, so there's that. I was hoping that when it was introduced, it would spur action from the democrats to get something more palatable done.

Otherwise, I should probably just follow Hooray for Soup and Star around nodding.
  • impressive!

my book shelf:
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_have-you-picked-your-candidate-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1869b7d6-e981-4700-9003-fff8d43ebadePost:99eb24c2-cc00-4ffd-aa2c-0d670acb2039">Re: Have you picked your candidate yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you picked your candidate yet? : As promised: -I don't think passing something just for the sake of passing it is a good idea generally. I also disagree with almost all of Ryan's budget, so there's that. I was hoping that when it was introduced, it would spur action from the democrats to get something more palatable done. Otherwise, I should probably just follow Hooray for Soup and Star around nodding.
    Posted by jacelia[/QUOTE]

that could be fun :)

my book shelf:
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_have-you-picked-your-candidate-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1869b7d6-e981-4700-9003-fff8d43ebadePost:52d894ab-1cbc-4da2-a67e-314bf4707b60">Re: Have you picked your candidate yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]impressive!
    Posted by Starmusica[/QUOTE]

My H used to run political campaigns in SC, he is a great source of information in the political world. I love that he doesnt just spout crap, he is very much a Rep., but he will tell you what both sides have done, wrong and right.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_have-you-picked-your-candidate-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1869b7d6-e981-4700-9003-fff8d43ebadePost:3221dd91-c9ff-4473-ba9e-860a23167418">Re: Have you picked your candidate yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you picked your candidate yet? : My H used to run political campaigns in SC, he is a great source of information in the political world. I love that he doesnt just spout crap, he is very much a Rep., but he will tell you what both sides have done, wrong and right.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

that is an important skill to have because at the end of the day- both sides make a lot of mistakes.

my book shelf:
  • My main thought is that Obama just isnt working. He has done a few things right, but the list of wrongs is just too long for me. It scares me to think of what economic state we will be in at the end of 4 more years if he is re-elected.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards