Snarky Brides
Options

Evening Chatter Goes Here.

Re: Evening Chatter Goes Here.

• Options
    I like South Park, but I am not like a die hard fan or anything. I think the last episode I saw was the Jersey one, and it cracked me up.
  • Options
    I usually love SP. I've seen every episode.  There's only been a handful that I thought were terrible. I know some people who are staunchy anti-SP because they think it's in poor taste, but I really like that they prescribe to the idea that either everything is funny or nothing is funny.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I love SP. It's always good for good laugh.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    oh, hai guys. I haven't read this thread yet, and I'm self-centered, so I'm going to complain anyway.

WE STILL DON"T HAVE A FUCKING HOUSE.  The stupidfaceasshole realtor wrote up the purchase agreement wrong STILL.  Long story short, the number he submitted was $1500 lower than what we actually agreed on, so we had to wait for the papers to get completely redrawn again. At 3pm. (for our 2 pm closing?)  Thankfully, we WERE able to sign all of the paper work, but the bank wouldn't actually fund today. SO it was just a dry closing, and they'll cut the check first thing this morning. But we still don't have the keys, and we owe $67 to the title company. fuckingridiculous.

ok. now I'm going to go read the rest of this thread. :)
  • Options
    H hates it. He doesn't do a lot of "stupid funny" though. It pushes the envelope, and I like that.
  • Options
    Ugh, Steph. How frustrating.  Tomorrow will be better!
  • Options
    Steph, I want to beat up this Realtor for you and then figure out some way for him to lose his license. It is such bull that he continues to fvck up things but is still getting his commission for the sale.
  • Options
    Steph that just sounds extremely frustrating. I would be pissed.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    I think it is meant for me to go to five guys. There is an article on yahoo about them.

Steph- that sucks about the house.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-chatter-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:23e149f0-6191-4284-b6c4-72bb773caa37Post:2d924060-06b8-45f5-9365-392cb0462dc9">Re: Evening Chatter Goes Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fi and I are going to a place called <strong>5 guys</strong> to try their hamburgers. He has been wanting to go there for a while because he keeps hearing good thing about them. Jas- I have been wanting to go to Goodwill since like forever. Maybe I will venture out to one this weekend. FI wouldn't mind if I found him star wars toys or hot wheels.
    Posted by DodgersBride[/QUOTE]

<div>5 Guys is freakin' awesome. Enjoy.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-chatter-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:23e149f0-6191-4284-b6c4-72bb773caa37Post:5fb4a0e1-01a0-45e7-8fcf-7ea9fb85226f">Re: Evening Chatter Goes Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Steph, I want to beat up this Realtor for you and then figure out some way for him to lose his license. It is such bull that he continues to fvck up things but is still getting his commission for the sale.
    Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]

I'm going to second that.

Sorry you don't have the house yet. :/ Just think how great it will feel to walk into it tomorrow.
  • Options
    Saddness. The tree guys just cashed our check and now we're poor again :( I guess the good news is we don't have to worry about our oaks falling on the house in the upcoming storms though.
  • Options
    CM- You have got to have funfetti cake. I think you would LOOOOVE it. 

Has anyone seen the previews for the new ABC show "Expedition Impossible"? The one where the girl says "We're in the Sahara desert and there's dirt every where yo!" It makes me laugh every time. I know, random. But it was just on. 
  • Options
    Steph that is ridiculous! I hope you rip him a new one.

HI KW! I miss you!
  • Options
    AnysunriseAnysunrise member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited June 2011
    Evening all! I've been having a fantastic night. Brandon finally got home before 9pm tonight, so we went out together (me on my bike, him running). I managed to do his long route with only minimal complaint, and when we got back we finally had enough time to go up to the pool. Our apartment complex sprawls down the side of the hill, and the pool is right up on top. We had it all to ourselves and the water was friggen perfect, so we swam around and watched the sunset from the top of the hill. It was awesome. Ridiculously refreshing after our very humid workout, and it was really nice to just goof around with H. Now we're making din din. I'm extremely happy right now ^.^
  • Options
    You'll have to make it for me when you come to visit (?!?!??!?!?!).
  • Options
    Sounds like a perfect night Any!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Just got back from hiking. It was gorgeous but the dog ran through poison ivy so I just bathed her and I'm hoping she and I both don't get it.

And did I hear funfetti cake? yummmm
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I miss you too Jas!! I feel like the days are getting significantly shorter or something because I'm never around anymore. This whole "passing out by 10pm" thing is cramping my knotting lol.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-chatter-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:23e149f0-6191-4284-b6c4-72bb773caa37Post:18902903-c7e7-4525-9633-bfc32bec642e">Re: Evening Chatter Goes Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sounds like a perfect night Any!
    Posted by jasmineh7777[/QUOTE]

<div>It totally has been. I asked him what he wanted to do tomorrow and we were both like "Pretty much exactly what we did tonight". Yeeee.</div>
  • Options
    crash2729crash2729 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited June 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-chatter-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:23e149f0-6191-4284-b6c4-72bb773caa37Post:d700b959-b9c3-4650-97fd-6a3c854cac35">Re: Evening Chatter Goes Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]You'll have to make it for me when you come to visit (?!?!??!?!?!).
    Posted by cardmonsta[/QUOTE]

<div>Me? </div><div>Well, fine if you twist my arm. I would just bake one and send it..but idk how well that would work out.</div><div>
    </div><div>ETA: I will only come visit if you promise to show me where the Real housewives live. :)</div>
  • Options
    I haven't read anything other than the first page, but I will.

We just got back from a friends, I'm eating leftovers after a hotdog over there. I can't wait to go to bed but I want to finish a scene first. Also, I think something is wrong with my stomach, because it hurts after I eat every time, even if I only eat a little. I might be dying. you never know.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-chatter-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:23e149f0-6191-4284-b6c4-72bb773caa37Post:75ca1ac8-757b-4982-86de-7b297984d24b">Re: Evening Chatter Goes Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evening Chatter Goes Here. : It totally has been. I asked him what he wanted to do tomorrow and we were both like "Pretty much exactly what we did tonight". Yeeee.
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]

That's so sweet. It does sound like a great night. I can't remember the last time I actually watched a sunset.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-chatter-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:23e149f0-6191-4284-b6c4-72bb773caa37Post:a1d5e14e-2f73-466c-a402-b4aa672847e6">Re: Evening Chatter Goes Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evening Chatter Goes Here. : Me?  Well, fine if you twist my arm. I would just bake one and send it..but idk how well that would work out. ETA: I will only come visit if you promise to show me where the Real housewives live. :)
    Posted by crash2729[/QUOTE]
    AND THAT MEANS YOU CAN VISIT ME, TOO, SINCE CARD AND I ARE PRACTICALLY NEIGHBITCHES.
  • Options
    reilsreils member
    First Comment
    That sounds like an awesome evening Any!

Sesh, I hope you feel better soon :(. I'd be sad if my stomach hurt every time I ate something. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-chatter-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:23e149f0-6191-4284-b6c4-72bb773caa37Post:6899b1ff-fffc-4555-ba85-f9a3e5d5f56a">Re: Evening Chatter Goes Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evening Chatter Goes Here. : AND THAT MEANS YOU CAN VISIT ME, TOO, SINCE CARD AND I ARE PRACTICALLY NEIGHBITCHES.
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

<div>Whoo! G2G!  Just don't make fun of my accent. I didn't think it was that bad, but when I went to go visit a friend in Seattle a couple of years ago, everyone noticed...and laughed. </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-chatter-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:23e149f0-6191-4284-b6c4-72bb773caa37Post:91a8cb4f-9ac4-4345-b554-03ee5d5124f8">Re: Evening Chatter Goes Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I miss you too Jas!! I feel like the days are getting significantly shorter or something because I'm never around anymore. This whole "passing out by 10pm" thing is cramping my knotting lol.
    Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]
    Omg, you're here! I feel like we always see each other in passing.  Like in the hallway between classes and we have NO time to talk because our teachers are mean.
  • Options
    Neighbitch? That sounds like fun, I want one.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-chatter-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:23e149f0-6191-4284-b6c4-72bb773caa37Post:c99abbd4-4acf-4ba0-863b-d84010c78a1d">Re: Evening Chatter Goes Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evening Chatter Goes Here. : Omg, you're here! I feel like we always see each other in passing.  Like in the hallway between classes and we have NO time to talk because our teachers are mean.
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

Ha! We're totally the girls passing the note in the hallway

"How was your 1st block? Do you think Billy likes me? See you at lunch I hope!"

6 more days of work. Huzzah!!
  • Options
    hahahhahaha neighbitches
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards