Snarky Brides
Options

Evening Chatter Goes Here.

15678911»

Re: Evening Chatter Goes Here.

• Options
    This next week is going to be hard. Sunday is my first day back at work, Monday E has a doctors appointment to get his NAM put in and Thursday I have a doctors appointment to check and make sure I have healed properly.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    @Cha Thanks!

@Kayla I know right? The seamstress I have now told me that the other got super swamped with prom dresses.

@Ciara Aww, that sucks. I get that too.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-chatter-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:23e149f0-6191-4284-b6c4-72bb773caa37Post:22f4e323-098a-48a8-873e-5dcc128f4f5f">Re: Evening Chatter Goes Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm really getting nervous about going back to work on Sunday. I have only been away from E for 3 hours so far and no I'm going to have to do 8+ hours 4 days a week. I can already see the separation anxiety that is going to hit.
    Posted by Ciaram22[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry. :( I went back 3 weeks after DS was born, and it was hard. I got used to it pretty quickly though, and the days went by pretty fast.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards