Snarky Brides
Options

Evening Chatter Goes Here.

Re: Evening Chatter Goes Here.

• Options
    Card, we ate at Empress tonight because it rained on the damn carnival. I thought of you.

Kaylove, we can be neighbitches.  I like that idea.

KW, totally us.  Woot for six days! Are you all set for Berry? How was the shower?
  • Options
    It was a lot better than expected. We got a ton of pink clothes, some things we had duplicates of (and now gift cards, woot), and had a lot of fun. H said he had a great time hanging out with the guys and getting baby advice from them.

Berry has learned a new trick in the last week. It's called "ninja kick mom in the rib and then hold my foot out". H laughs at me because I wince and then proceed to gently encourage her to retract her limbs lol.
  • Options
    Ugh. It's on tomorrow night, right? Let's meet up!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm having a GTG with Shay in a little over a week. Take that, neighbitches.

KW, maybe there is a baby in my stomach that's kicking me in the diaphram and that's why I hurt. I should probably check into that, make sure I'm not having a miracle child or anything.

*Disclaimer--there is no baby in my stomach.
  • Options
    Aww, berry!  Glad you got some useful stuff!  Woot, gifts!

Card, I am going to the prom tomorrow! ZOMG gold sparkly shoes.  Actually, I should be getting to bed in a few.  I have to wake up early to blow out my hair since I can't bear to do it now.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-chatter-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:23e149f0-6191-4284-b6c4-72bb773caa37Post:776e5117-2838-4a9c-81f4-39873e1f9ab1">Re: Evening Chatter Goes Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm having a GTG with Shay in a little over a week. Take that, neighbitches. KW, maybe there is a baby in my stomach that's kicking me in the diaphram and that's why I hurt. I should probably check into that, make sure I'm not having a miracle child or anything. *Disclaimer--there is no baby in my stomach.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

Go pee on a stick :P

16 days Sesh! 16 days!!!!!
  • Options
    Sounds like a fantastic plan, Nates.

KW- I feel for you on the being kicked in the ribs. As much as I loved all of DS's little movements in the womb, that was one I could have lived without.
  • Options
    Sesh, you are a total GTG hoar this month. I'm so jealous of DC.  I hate that I have to be at work that Monday, for a freaking 3 or 4 hour day. WTF. Life and trip ruining job.
  • Options
    HI! You bitches started the night thread WITHOUT ME?!

I haven't read anything in this thread. Carry on.
  • Options
    Will's watching the Heat game, so that means I get to eat snacks that are terrible for me. Yes, jalapeno poppers! And Carlsberg! Actually, I might have a Smithwick's first.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    Oh my lord. It's see-see-eff.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-chatter-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:23e149f0-6191-4284-b6c4-72bb773caa37Post:147db12a-5f54-4796-8a5f-992883608bfb">Re: Evening Chatter Goes Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh my lord. It's see-see-eff.
    Posted by cardmonsta[/QUOTE]

Oh my lordy. It's Cee-Emm..

That didn't work, did it?
  • Options
    I am a GTG hoar. I can admit it. And I like it. Mehg you need to live closer. Then you could come too.

Nates! you need to come to DC. I demand it, and what sesh demands, sesh gets. It's just the way of life.
  • Options
    I have a question.  What happened to Sweded?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-chatter-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:23e149f0-6191-4284-b6c4-72bb773caa37Post:e07686ea-98ca-45d7-8b9b-0f81420bb48a">Re: Evening Chatter Goes Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a question.  What happened to Sweded?
    Posted by Ash2985[/QUOTE]

<div>She's doing wonderful! She got married a little while ago, posted her pictures and then went on HM. I think she's just trying to get back to regular life now. :) I talked to her today, though, and she is just lovely.</div>
  • Options
    I agree. Nates not coming to DC is not acceptable! Plus you need to fall in love with my area so you can convince Nate to come live here and we can work together :)
  • Options
    Sweded posted pictures? Did I post on the thread and see? For some reason I don't remember them. I'm a terrible knottie.
  • Options
    Sesh, you read my mind. We could bake together. I have a pink KitchenAid mixer. See?

It is the sex.
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-chatter-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:23e149f0-6191-4284-b6c4-72bb773caa37Post:3a8cffdd-965a-4edc-8809-d0187c6fd98b">Re: Evening Chatter Goes Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evening Chatter Goes Here. : She's doing wonderful! She got married a little while ago, posted her pictures and then went on HM. I think she's just trying to get back to regular life now. :) I talked to her today, though, and she is just lovely.
    Posted by cardmonsta[/QUOTE]
    <div>I think I remember seeing her pictures but it was around finals time which means my brain was fried.  Glad to hear she is OK.</div>

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Well, mehg, if you happen to be in the Stark area on June 18th, call me up! And bring the mixer! I'll bring mine and it will be a party the way a party is supposed to go.
  • Options
    I only remember her sig pic, with her and her H standing by the water and her veil blowing in the wind, if I remember correctly.
    Photobucket
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    Hmmm well I'll be in Orlando the 14th-18th, don't have to be back to work till the 20th.
    Photobucket
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    Orlando is like 3 hours from me. Orlando has Disney. I'll be there in October when I crash mara's vacation.
  • Options
    LOL I just totally pictured you wearing some Mickey ears and kicking down their hotel room door with a bottle of champagne in each hand.

Oh and P.S. I just found out I'm 1/16th Cherokee. We're practically related.
    Photobucket
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    Nope, I'll be wearing an invisibility cloak and carrying a wizarding wand in each hand.
  • Options
    Hey Duds, sorry about the pup.. :(

Is this the earliest an Evening thread has died, ever?
  • Options
    Woo-hoo, I gots myself a cherokee sis. I shall call you Ulv. It means sister. Or Unalii, which is friend.
  • Options
    Duds that sucks, I'm sorry. They need butt plugs sometimes
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-chatter-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:23e149f0-6191-4284-b6c4-72bb773caa37Post:19a546e7-1af5-4f57-be45-c012fbd34850">Re: Evening Chatter Goes Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, Ladies Our puppy has the shits.  Not a good night in the Duds household.
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

<div><a href="http://www.amazon.com/Bissell-Little-ProHeat-Cleaner-1425B/dp/B000069K6U/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1307671167&sr=8-2" rel="nofollow">http://www.amazon.com/Bissell-Little-ProHeat-Cleaner-1425B/dp/B000069K6U/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1307671167&sr=8-2</a></div><div>
    </div><div>You're welcome in advance. ;)</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards