Snarky Brides
Options

Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday

Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_flame-some-shiiit-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a27968be-62b2-4ac3-914d-054ec8ef8b08Post:c0a01757-42de-417f-bffc-506b8ec5f829">Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday : Would you still try to talk it out even though the H in that situation didn't talk about anything? He didn't talk to her about him not wanting children, he didn't talk to her about having a vasectomy, hell he didn't tell anything she found out from his mom.
    Posted by DodgersBride[/QUOTE]

This is just for my sake(to know for certain that I did everything possible to try and make it work) but I would try.  I mean, the worst that can happen is that my marriage would end anyway. 
    imageVacation
  • Options
    "Oh... he hits you?  Well that's just too heavy for me to give advice on."  I just... I can't.  I really hope you come around chels.  I would wish that you never find yourself in this situation.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_flame-some-shiiit-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a27968be-62b2-4ac3-914d-054ec8ef8b08Post:52ba202f-c4ca-4cf6-951a-ee95b2719732">Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday : But she's  talking about the wedding, not the marriage.  I think there's a difference.  I don't see a problem with people who are divorced/going through divorce/possible getting divorced giving wedding planning advice.  She still planned a wedding.  It's not like she's giving out tips on how to have a successful marriage or TTC or anything. 
    Posted by LP11509[/QUOTE]

Noone is talking about giving wedding advice.  I dont know where you are getting that from. 
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_flame-some-shiiit-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a27968be-62b2-4ac3-914d-054ec8ef8b08Post:52ba202f-c4ca-4cf6-951a-ee95b2719732">Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday : But she's  talking about the wedding, not the marriage.  I think there's a difference.  I don't see a problem with people who are divorced/going through divorce/possible getting divorced giving wedding planning advice.  She still planned a wedding.  It's not like she's giving out tips on how to have a successful marriage or TTC or anything. 

This exactly.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_flame-some-shiiit-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a27968be-62b2-4ac3-914d-054ec8ef8b08Post:2c844336-27f3-44fd-84ba-4938451b658d">Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday : See, but I think that's just pro-choice, regardless.  You wouldn't make the choice, personally, to have the abortion (general you), but you're still in favor of the choice being available.
    Posted by Smash Adams[/QUOTE]

I disagree. And I think this line of thinking is what is wrong with the dialogue in this country. PERSONAL stances are personal. Political decisions are separate. I think under our constitution, choice MUST be allowed. However personally, I don't think I would have one. But my personal beliefs on the MORALITY of abortion have SQUAT to do with my beliefs of it's LEGALITY under the constitution.

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_flame-some-shiiit-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a27968be-62b2-4ac3-914d-054ec8ef8b08Post:7e489163-6d10-49c3-b2d6-99c27f009cdc">Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I thought about posting in the "Things You'd Change About Your Wedding" thread, which I hadn't realized Bay started, for some reason.  But then I thought the glaring answer would be "I wouldn't have gotten married."  So I said nothing.  It's weird to still be on here sometimes.

To be clear - we love having you here.  And we love having Bay here.  Love love love.  Just because your husbands were dill holes doesn't mean we can't all hang out and stuff.
    panther
  • Options
    Blue- I didn't see the stuff with Snippy, but yes, that is fair game too. I didn't really talk about this here much, but when H and I were having some marital issues, I barely wanted to talk about him, much less the symbols of a marriage that wasn't going as well as we wanted. Obviously things are going much better now, but it took me a long time to feel comfortable talking about him again on here.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_flame-some-shiiit-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a27968be-62b2-4ac3-914d-054ec8ef8b08Post:bace291f-f111-4f7b-9692-6cfe87ad8559">Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday : Noone is talking about giving wedding advice.  I dont know where you are getting that from. 
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

People are saying it's weird that she posted about what things she would have done differently with her wedding, so that is kind of giving wedding advice, so to speak.
  • Options
    Seriously people.  Who said that Smash and Bay are not allowed to give wedding advice?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    To the best of my recollection, I haven't posted about my H in about two weeks without someone asking me what's going on.  Since the AYG where AATB flamed me for talking about him, I have tried to keep it as close to the belt as possible.  I'm glad she flamed me for it and I'm glad it was brought to my attention so I could stop it.

I didn't realize that started that thread would be considered "inappropriate".  Like LP said, it was the wedding, not the marriage.  I had a beautiful wedding.  I enjoyed it.  I didn't know that talking about it was frowned upon because my marriage is a mess right now.  But I'll keep that in mind.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_flame-some-shiiit-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a27968be-62b2-4ac3-914d-054ec8ef8b08Post:a07f3bfa-ddad-423a-a249-71758f041f5c">Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday : This is just for my sake(to know for certain that I did everything possible to try and make it work) but I would try.  I mean, the worst that can happen is that my marriage would end anyway. 
    Posted by brandichamberlain[/QUOTE]

<div>I think that's fair, but I'd be shocked if anyone could forgive someone for a lie (or rather multiple lies) like that.</div>
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_flame-some-shiiit-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a27968be-62b2-4ac3-914d-054ec8ef8b08Post:52ba202f-c4ca-4cf6-951a-ee95b2719732">Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday</a>:

Um... I don't think you're understanding?
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_flame-some-shiiit-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a27968be-62b2-4ac3-914d-054ec8ef8b08Post:0f3231e6-0910-4dbf-ab3d-5014b20fc756">Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday : People are saying it's weird that she posted about what things she would have done differently with her wedding, so that is kind of giving wedding advice, so to speak.
    Posted by angelstar975[/QUOTE]
    That isn't advice. Saying "I wish I had purple flowers and not pink" isn't giving someone advice.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_flame-some-shiiit-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a27968be-62b2-4ac3-914d-054ec8ef8b08Post:0f3231e6-0910-4dbf-ab3d-5014b20fc756">Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday : People are saying it's weird that she posted about what things she would have done differently with her wedding, so that is kind of giving wedding advice, so to speak.

No.  People are saying that AW'ing your wedding while in the mist of a possible divorce is weird.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_flame-some-shiiit-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a27968be-62b2-4ac3-914d-054ec8ef8b08Post:01fd3c70-9e9c-4f48-ae2d-1c58110eb368">Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Seriously people.  Who said that Smash and Bay are not allowed to give wedding advice?
    I said I would feel stupid giving it sometimes, but I don't think anyone said I couldn't.

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• Options
    jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_flame-some-shiiit-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a27968be-62b2-4ac3-914d-054ec8ef8b08Post:bf95b13c-02d6-42eb-baf7-6b852c05d151">Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday : I think that's fair, but I'd be shocked if anyone could forgive someone for a lie (or rather multiple lies) like that.
    Posted by Wiscisbliss[/QUOTE]

Co-signed, me.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_flame-some-shiiit-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a27968be-62b2-4ac3-914d-054ec8ef8b08Post:bace291f-f111-4f7b-9692-6cfe87ad8559">Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday : Noone is talking about giving wedding advice.  I dont know where you are getting that from. 

<div>Sorry, I worded that wrong.  I was talking about KD's comment that Bay answered a question about what she would change for her wedding, which you're right, isn't the same as giving advice.  But, the point is, she's still talking about the wedding, not the marriage. </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_flame-some-shiiit-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a27968be-62b2-4ac3-914d-054ec8ef8b08Post:bcda1f50-e89e-4261-88ec-ed9b33dd6b00">Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday : I disagree. And I think this line of thinking is what is wrong with the dialogue in this country. PERSONAL stances are personal. Political decisions are separate. I think under our constitution, choice MUST be allowed. However personally, I don't think I would have one. But my personal beliefs on the MORALITY of abortion have SQUAT to do with my beliefs of it's LEGALITY under the constitution.
    Posted by Starmusica[/QUOTE]
    Hadn't thought of it that way.  I was thinking of it more in terms of making it legal/illegal for others to have abortions.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_flame-some-shiiit-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a27968be-62b2-4ac3-914d-054ec8ef8b08Post:d877b085-1e83-4ea6-8654-2102f941b306">Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]"Oh... he hits you?  Well that's just too heavy for me to give advice on."  I just... I can't.  I really hope you come around chels.  I would wish that you never find yourself in this situation.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

Look, I do get where you guys are all coming from. Really, I do. I still think you guys don't get what I'm trying to say.  Like I said last night, the advice I would give her would ensure that she is PHYSICALLY outta there and out of harm.  But to me, divorce =\= guaranteed safe from abuser.  You could divorce them and they'd still find you.  You could choose to just separate (for whatever reason) and you could be safe the rest of your life.  There is a difference between leaving the guy and divorcing him.  I'd suggest she leave him, hands down.  But actually going through the agony of divorce is up to her because there are probably a ton of factors that I have no clue about when it comes to their relationship and what would happen in a divorce.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_flame-some-shiiit-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a27968be-62b2-4ac3-914d-054ec8ef8b08Post:6a01ecba-9d37-45b7-a315-927986fbf492">Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday : Sorry, I worded that wrong.  I was talking about KD's comment that Bay answered a question about what she would change for her wedding, which you're right, isn't the same as giving advice.  But, the point is, she's still talking about the wedding, not the marriage. 

She didnt answer a question, she started a thread about it as a spin off of the AW your wedding thread.  Its a completely different thing.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_flame-some-shiiit-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a27968be-62b2-4ac3-914d-054ec8ef8b08Post:bcda1f50-e89e-4261-88ec-ed9b33dd6b00">Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday : I disagree. And I think this line of thinking is what is wrong with the dialogue in this country. PERSONAL stances are personal. Political decisions are separate. I think under our constitution, choice MUST be allowed. However personally, I don't think I would have one. But my personal beliefs on the MORALITY of abortion have SQUAT to do with my beliefs of it's LEGALITY under the constitution.
    Posted by Starmusica[/QUOTE]

<div>Along with this...  I think it is very pro-life to just prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place.  Want fewer abortions (including ones with coat hangers)?  Then figure out how to make people stop getting knocked up who don't want a baby.</div>
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I also second the Dot flame.  Patience woman. I was answering your list of questions.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_flame-some-shiiit-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a27968be-62b2-4ac3-914d-054ec8ef8b08Post:3a14958f-8bca-41f3-922e-3ee24c6749f1">Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday : Hadn't thought of it that way.  I was thinking of it more in terms of making it legal/illegal for others to have abortions.

all I am saying is that you can have a personal stance and a political stance and that doesn't mean you are all "pro-life" or all "pro-choice".

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_flame-some-shiiit-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a27968be-62b2-4ac3-914d-054ec8ef8b08Post:0f3231e6-0910-4dbf-ab3d-5014b20fc756">Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday</a>:

No it's not honey.  Giving wedding advice is talking to someone about should you do cake or cupcakes, should you rent a limo, giving opinions on MOH drama and all that stuff.  What Bay was doing was essentially saying "Oh I wish my photographer would have got better pictures of just H and I" or "I would have used blue instead of red."  That kind of stuff just seems... I dunno.  Trite?  At this point.  If my H and I were crumbling it would just seem weird to be like "Oh yeah, I totally wish I had my flower girls wear pink dresses."  FFS
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_flame-some-shiiit-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a27968be-62b2-4ac3-914d-054ec8ef8b08Post:f27af373-19ba-4bc8-a7a1-2385eccbbab5">Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday : That isn't advice. Saying "I wish I had purple flowers and not pink" isn't giving someone advice.
    Posted by LetsHikeToday[/QUOTE]

Ok true, I guess advice isn't the right word. I guess I just don't find it weird that she was talking about her wedding because her wedding still happened, regardless of what her marriage is like now. I think talking about shiiit like having a different cake or different flowers is pretty harmless. I guess a lot of people here feel differently.
  • Options
    jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_flame-some-shiiit-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a27968be-62b2-4ac3-914d-054ec8ef8b08Post:d7bcc3f1-a75e-44aa-982e-b8a96121ecd8">Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday : Look, I do get where you guys are all coming from. Really, I do. I still think you guys don't get what I'm trying to say.  Like I said last night, the advice I would give her would ensure that she is PHYSICALLY outta there and out of harm.  But to me, divorce =\= guaranteed safe from abuser.  You could divorce them and they'd still find you.  You could choose to just separate (for whatever reason) and you could be safe the rest of your life.  There is a difference between leaving the guy and divorcing him.  I'd suggest she leave him, hands down.  But actually going through the agony of divorce is up to her because there are probably a ton of factors that I have no clue about when it comes to their relationship and what would happen in a divorce.
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]

Whoa, what?  So she should stay legally joined to a person who has exercised physical power over her?  That makes sense. 

ETA:  and WTF does getting divorced or not have to do with an abuser finding a victim? 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_flame-some-shiiit-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a27968be-62b2-4ac3-914d-054ec8ef8b08Post:4b09f9e9-b15e-4dde-a621-4de1cb76756a">Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday : Along with this...  I think it is very pro-life to just prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place.  Want fewer abortions (including ones with coat hangers)?  Then figure out how to make people stop getting knocked up who don't want a baby.
    Posted by Wiscisbliss[/QUOTE]

such as teaching SAFE sex instead of abstinance- which is one of the most MORONIC practices in this country.

my book shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_flame-some-shiiit-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a27968be-62b2-4ac3-914d-054ec8ef8b08Post:d7bcc3f1-a75e-44aa-982e-b8a96121ecd8">Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday : Look, I do get where you guys are all coming from. Really, I do. I still think you guys don't get what I'm trying to say.  Like I said last night, the advice I would give her would ensure that she is PHYSICALLY outta there and out of harm.  But to me, divorce =\= guaranteed safe from abuser.  You could divorce them and they'd still find you.  You could choose to just separate (for whatever reason) and you could be safe the rest of your life.  There is a difference between leaving the guy and divorcing him.  I'd suggest she leave him, hands down.  But actually going through the agony of divorce is up to her because there are probably a ton of factors that I have no clue about when it comes to their relationship and what would happen in a divorce.
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]<div>This isn't very intelligent reasoning.  Surely, divorce prevents abuse much better than remaining legally bound to a douchebag would.

</div><div>Of course, I don't think you "advising" your friend to get a divorce makes a whole hell of a lot of difference, so I don't quite get the argument to begin with.</div>

• Options
    DodgersBrideDodgersBride member
    First Comment
    edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_flame-some-shiiit-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a27968be-62b2-4ac3-914d-054ec8ef8b08Post:d7bcc3f1-a75e-44aa-982e-b8a96121ecd8">Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Flame Some Shiiit Tuesday : Look, I do get where you guys are all coming from. Really, I do. I still think you guys don't get what I'm trying to say.  Like I said last night, the advice I would give her would ensure that she is PHYSICALLY outta there and out of harm.  But to me, divorce =\= guaranteed safe from abuser.  You could divorce them and they'd still find you.  You could choose to just separate (for whatever reason) and you could be safe the rest of your life.  There is a difference between leaving the guy and divorcing him.  I'd suggest she leave him, hands down.  But actually going through the agony of divorce is up to her because there are probably a ton of factors that<strong> I have no clue about when it comes to their relationship and what would happen in a divorce.
    </strong>Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]

You also have no clue from my understanding what a women goes through when thinking about an abortion but you have no issue telling her your opinion on that.
  • Options
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>That makes zero sense. Someone isn't guaranteed being safe only by leaving but you'll tell them that. However, they aren't guaranteed safe by divorcing but you won't say that? What???</div><div>
    </div>
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards