panther
  • Options
    Oh, good. Lab is back.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Okay?

kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Oh MILF.  They're never really gone.

Seriously though uh, hi Lab!
    panther
  • Options
  • Options
    Sometimes they really go.

I have an example, but I'm afraid it will summon her like Beetlejuice.
  • Options
    Yes, I did a few...but not done yet.
    Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    So much for being done with this boring place once you get married.
  • Options
    Beetlejuice... haha.

How was your wedding Lab?!
    panther
  • Options
    Who really cares...i wanted to share a pic, if you're not interested in seeing it or critiquing it, go discuss my absence non-absence elsewhere.
  • Options
    Oh, great.

Hey, someone get Nuggs and tell her Labia's here.
  • Options
    My wedding was perfect (to us).  There is always something that doesn't get done or doesn't go as planned, but in the end it was awesome. 

How was yours?  Have you gotten married yet?
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Whoever is in that pic looks less than impressed and has horrible posture.
  • Options

Oh joy, and you brought bitterness with you. Fun times.

• Options
    NUUUUUUUUUUUUGET.

It's a lovely picture, Lab. Did you dye your crinny?
  • Options
    Uh nope not married yet but I will be soon...

Ready to pull my hair out.
    panther
  • Options
    At first glance I thought you were riding a Triceratops.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_want-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:aec174a1-3e6a-4fc3-9cc7-3f9e59b084c5Post:98f1de8e-c791-4668-af83-0e91837324f7">Re: I want to share........</a>:
    [QUOTE]Who really cares...i wanted to share a pic, if you're not interested in seeing it or <strong>critiquing it</strong>, go discuss my absence non-absence elsewhere.
    Posted by Labrnr[/QUOTE]
    Umm, are you actually open to criticism?  Because I'm not sure that's the best statement to put out there. 
  • Options
    A couple of words in your OP to tell us WTF you were trying to share would have gone a long way.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Yes.  I am so happy I did.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_want-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:aec174a1-3e6a-4fc3-9cc7-3f9e59b084c5Post:7781f033-6672-45e7-817a-51c213caf31a">Re: I want to share........</a>:
    [QUOTE]At first glance I thought you were riding a Triceratops.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

Did you guys hear that triceretops may have not really existed?
  • Options
    I hear you, when is the date?

In the end I was just really happy that the weather cooperated.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_want-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:aec174a1-3e6a-4fc3-9cc7-3f9e59b084c5Post:d57bcc58-6c05-4ec8-b19e-e19f10f4a173">Re: I want to share........</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, great. Hey, someone get Nuggs and tell her Labia's here.
    Posted by maratea[/QUOTE]

You brighten my day.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_want-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:aec174a1-3e6a-4fc3-9cc7-3f9e59b084c5Post:66c1af29-73b5-416d-8902-463c5e0b85d6">Re: I want to share........</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I want to share........ : Did you guys hear that triceretops may have not really existed?
    Posted by MarriedInAFever[/QUOTE]

I did. First Pluto not being a planet and now this! Scientists are ruining my life.
  • Options
    I DID HEAR THAT FEVER!  It's actually a baby torosaurus (or something to that effect).  What gives?

November 20th, lab. 

I think TTD is kinda neat but I'd feel really wrong doing it to my dress, even though I love looking at other peoples TTD pics.
    panther
  • Options
    um, yes.  And I mean cricism for the photo...it was taken with just a normal 7.2 camera so not much can be done for the quality but I am editing them with photobucket, and will try gimp when i get on my home comp.

i am having fun editing, but if anyone has ideas or help to make them better I am open for that.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_want-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:aec174a1-3e6a-4fc3-9cc7-3f9e59b084c5Post:66c1af29-73b5-416d-8902-463c5e0b85d6">Re: I want to share........</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I want to share........ : Did you guys hear that triceretops may have not really existed?

Say what?!?!  Next you're going to tell me Pluto's not a planet.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    Why is that?  to hard to click to see what I was sharing?
  • Options

Lies!
  • Options
    Seriously, you guys. It was just a baby dinosaur... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1299666/Triceratops-really-existed.html

Lab, did you mean for it to look like a motivational poster? Not trying to be an ass, just wondering.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards