Snarky Brides
Options

I want to share........

Re: I want to share........

• Options
    AnysunriseAnysunrise member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited August 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_want-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:aec174a1-3e6a-4fc3-9cc7-3f9e59b084c5Post:87a328a4-fd90-4ec3-b706-b1b1050bae11">Re: I want to share........</a>:
    [QUOTE]I personally think it's wicked cool that I'm the voice of SB :D
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

You're the Kanye West of SB.

ETA: I should probably clarify that I'm not calling you egotistical or anything, just that this reminded me of that South Park episode ripping on Kanye West.

"I am not gay I am the voice of a generation. I am also a genious, so I would KNOW if I was a fish, which I AM NOT!"
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_want-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:aec174a1-3e6a-4fc3-9cc7-3f9e59b084c5Post:6622f019-a566-49da-a1a5-c9f63a72cd9c">Re: I want to share........</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I want to share........ : You're the Kanye West of SB. ETA: I should probably clarify that I'm not calling you egotistical or anything, just that this reminded me of that South Park episode ripping on Kanye West. "I am not gay I am the voice of a generation. I am also a genious, so I would KNOW if I was a fish, witch I AM NOT!"
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]
    HAHA!
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I think Betrothed could be the voice of SB, but only if it was one of those ass voices. I love those.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_want-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:aec174a1-3e6a-4fc3-9cc7-3f9e59b084c5Post:08db20c5-f4c3-42d9-946b-351c70be32ba">Re: I want to share........</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think Betrothed could be the voice of SB, but only if it was one of those ass voices. I love those.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]
    I could talk with my butt like Ace Ventura does.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    No, I mean like an old lady that smokes 3 packs a day. That kind of ass voice.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_want-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:aec174a1-3e6a-4fc3-9cc7-3f9e59b084c5Post:31abae5f-6708-4f85-8cc7-bb1030609fd0">Re: I want to share........</a>:
    [QUOTE]No, I mean like an old lady that smokes 3 packs a day. That kind of ass voice.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]
    Aha.  Then I need to pick up a habit real fast like.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_want-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:aec174a1-3e6a-4fc3-9cc7-3f9e59b084c5Post:31abae5f-6708-4f85-8cc7-bb1030609fd0">Re: I want to share........</a>:
    [QUOTE]No, I mean like an old lady that smokes 3 packs a day. That kind of ass voice.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Hey, that's basically what I sound like! Betrothed can just write out a script and I'll do the inner monologue voiceover.
  • Options
    Why do you have an ass voice, Sunrise?
  • Options
    Completely off topic, but had to share - Boob Apron!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tieA5wfcgH4

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_want-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:aec174a1-3e6a-4fc3-9cc7-3f9e59b084c5Post:fd226ccb-e836-4f83-91eb-360ee3b02d9f">Re: I want to share........</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why do you have an ass voice, Sunrise?
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

I've been having surgery on my vocal chords since I was born, I get these lovely growths that cut off my airway. They use a CO2 laser to remove them, resulting in a ton of scar tissue and much raspiness.
  • Options
    Maybe we could appoint a monthly "Voice of SB"? That way we could ALL take turns getting called some version of Evil Bitchy Bitch Bitches for the whole month. I think it would be far more efficient than this 2000 posts nonsense Tongue out

Damn. You get some advice about how to work this coming back to the board thing and your responce is to ask if we wanna see more odd pictures of other people in your wedding dress?

I don't get it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_want-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:aec174a1-3e6a-4fc3-9cc7-3f9e59b084c5Post:7d9f8c33-6e9a-4fc7-971e-5a16e77dfc04">Re: I want to share........</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I want to share........ : I've been having surgery on my vocal chords since I was born, I get these lovely growths that cut off my airway. They use a CO2 laser to remove them, resulting in a ton of scar tissue and much raspiness.
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]

Oh man. I'm so sorry. That really does suck. Is it atleast kind of sexy like that Kathleen Turner lady? But not her from Serial Mom. Romancing the Stone maybe?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_want-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:aec174a1-3e6a-4fc3-9cc7-3f9e59b084c5Post:254d3eca-0afa-4306-85f5-f64c54af46b3">Re: I want to share........</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I want to share........ : Oh man. I'm so sorry. That really does suck. Is it atleast kind of sexy like that Kathleen Turner lady? But not her from Serial Mom. Romancing the Stone maybe?
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

While I know of the things you're referencing, I don't know them well enough to say if it's accurate, haha. I've been told several times before that it's "sexy", so I guess so? My FI likes it anyways, he thinks it's cute when I whisper my order to him at a restaurant because none of the waiters can ever hear me.

Personally, I can't hear it, but everyone I've ever met has asked me about it, so it must be noticable. I've been asked everything from "Do you smoke 10 packs a day?!" to "Do you have a chicken bone stuck in your throat or something?".

...yeah, I'm a little sensitive about it after 17 years of that =P
  • Options
    I am so confused.
  • Options
    When I saw the OP, I thought it was a callout.  I was so confused.

Planning Bio ~ Updated 9/23/11

Wedding Countdown Ticker

D-Day is 11.5.11

128 invited 102 Party People 23 Party Poopers 3 Wishy Washies
    The harassment begins on 10.15.11!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_want-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:aec174a1-3e6a-4fc3-9cc7-3f9e59b084c5Post:51916554-ea67-49b0-a3fd-f218053a1577">Re: I want to share........</a>:
    [QUOTE] *I am sorry if you think I am egotistical for whatever reasons some of you may feel that way, I perfer to look at it as being comfortable in my own skin.  Hopefully some day you will be able to feel the same way. I do feel that I am beautiful, and I feel that everyone should feel the same about themselves.  Nothing wrong with saying it. too many haters in this world.
    Posted by Labrnr[/QUOTE]

So because people don't like your picture and think the poster is AW-ish, they must not be comfortable in their own skin. Ah, got it. I didn't realize that we could only be comfortable with ourselves by thinking your picture was a groundbreaking piece of photography.
  • Options
    wow....I really do think there are some intelligent women here that I could have a decent conversation with, but for the most part most of you are just looking for a "fun" way to waste time.

If twisting peoples comments to find a way to insult somone, or to make yourselves seem funny is your idea of a good conversation that have at it.

I prefer to cut the Bullshit out and just have a conversation.
    Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Well, that's great, but I'm in the group that likes to have fun. So, we're here for different reasons. Who cares? Why do you feel the need to dictate how people can respond?
  • Options
    I really don't think I am dictating how people respond. 

I just want to have a conversation, not go over the same bullshit in every post.

that is why I initially posted that this forum is boring, it is always the same bullshit, with a little bit of amusment and interest. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_want-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:aec174a1-3e6a-4fc3-9cc7-3f9e59b084c5Post:bcfdcba4-50bf-479d-bc6e-77fd756c54fa">Re: I want to share........</a>:
    [QUOTE]wow....I really do think there are some intelligent women here that I could have a decent conversation with, but for the most part most of you are just looking for a "fun" way to waste time. If twisting peoples comments to find a way to insult somone, or to make yourselves seem funny is your idea of a good conversation that have at it. I prefer to cut the Bullshit out and just have a conversation.
    Posted by Labrnr[/QUOTE]

We have some very deep conversations here, actually.  Not wanting to talk about you does not mean we're incapable of having a conversation.

You're right, though, that a lot of us are here to have fun.  What's wrong with that?  If you don't like it go find a forum where you feel you fit in better rather than talking down to us about how we can't have a conversation in the way you want it.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_want-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:aec174a1-3e6a-4fc3-9cc7-3f9e59b084c5Post:44ce4244-7a21-4d53-95b5-12869b4bf873">Re: I want to share........</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I want to share........ : We have some very deep conversations here, actually.  Not wanting to talk about you does not mean we're incapable of having a conversation. You're right, though, that a lot of us are here to have fun.  What's wrong with that?  If you don't like it go find a forum where you feel you fit in better rather than talking down to us about how we can't have a conversation in the way you want it.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOT

I am sure you do amongst yourselves.
  • Options
    yes, I am sure you do, amongst yourselves.
  • Options
    yes, i am sure you do, amongst yourselves.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_want-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:aec174a1-3e6a-4fc3-9cc7-3f9e59b084c5Post:0ed8af07-71cd-42b0-b372-063c471a2f56">Re: I want to share........</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really don't think I am dictating how people respond.  I just want to have a conversation, not go over the same bullshit in every post. that is why I initially posted that this forum is boring, it is always the same bullshit, with a little bit of amusment and interest. 
    Posted by Labrnr[/QUOTE]

Then go away or create that entertainment that you so desperately crave. It's not rocket surgery. How do you not realize that coming in, bitching about how bad we suck, and then GBCKing is not the way to get what you want or make any friends?
  • Options
    yah yah yah say something new for once.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_want-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:aec174a1-3e6a-4fc3-9cc7-3f9e59b084c5Post:2efa7036-7f3e-4d1a-aaf1-23f17544d942">Re: I want to share........</a>:
    [QUOTE]yes, i am sure you do, amongst yourselves.
    Posted by Labrnr[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry I'm not sure I caught that.  Can you please say it again?

We have plenty of good conversations with others as well, provided there's a topic for discussion.  You do not make a good topic for discussion.  Really, what were you hoping for here?
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options

Yep. I'm the one who needs to get a new shtick. Yep. Me.

• Options
    so it just occured to me that u two have been here for 3+ years, and you are both almost always on.

I got it figured out now, you are right about one thing, this is not the place for me. 

Bahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahha
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_want-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:aec174a1-3e6a-4fc3-9cc7-3f9e59b084c5Post:31685a76-7001-482f-8eca-4ce95bdb9d75">Re: I want to share........</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yep. I'm the one who needs to get a new shtick. Yep. Me.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

nope, keep it, its been working for you for 4+ years now, no need for change.
  • Options
    Oh wow. That burns. You're really digging deep, aren't you?

I've actually only been posting for about a year. Not that it matters at all.  Nice try though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards