Snarky Brides
Options

I want to share........

Re: I want to share........

• Options
    Hearing triceratops makes me think of Johnny, from Airplane:

Johnny - what can you make of this?
    I can make a hat, a plane, a brooch, a pteradactyl ..........
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_want-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:aec174a1-3e6a-4fc3-9cc7-3f9e59b084c5Post:c4ba7390-1fff-42d1-96c6-a870c7218f61">Re: I want to share........</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hearing triceratops makes me think of Johnny, from Airplane: Johnny - what can you make of this? I can make a hat, a plane, a brooch, a pteradactyl ..........
    Posted by missy68[/QUOTE]

Missy, I now officially love you.

There's a sale at Penny's!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I kinda wondered the same thing as Fever about the motivational poster thing.  But otherwise it's not a bad photo, I don't think.
    panther
  • Options
    So far I have only done water shots that have dirtied my dress a bit.

You can hardly tell it's dirty.

i figure I might as well get as much use as I can.
    Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Ditto MILF on the motivational poster thing.  That's part of why this whole thing confused me.

kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I saw one on tv where this chick was with her neices (or something) and they were getting food all over it (the dress).  Like melted chocolate and ice cream and stuff. 

...I dunno about that though.  Ones where the bride are standing in water or in a field are kinda cool.  If I did do one I'd have to do it in one of my dad's wheat/corn/canola fields... ya know, farm girl and all.
    panther
  • Options
    I'm not sure what I ws going for honestly, just planning with the editing tools in photobucket.

the poster tool is new.  I wanted something about natural beauty because I am not done up at all.

literally my family went camping with my cousin and her family at her husbands parents cabin on an island.  This is my second TTD photo shoot, as thefirst I wasn't overly impressed with because the PG was a bit shy and didn't direct me.

My cousin and I decided to bring my dress and do some shots.
    We thought a photo shoot without makeup in the elements would be awesome.

*sorry so long.
  • Options
    I think TTD is a cool concept in terms of the amazing pictures some people get after doing it, but I think MIAF hit the nail on the head with this picture looking like a motivational poster. 
  • Options

Here is an unedited one.
  • Options
    No no no!

Triceratops (or howeverthefuck you spell it) DID exist.  That's true.

It was Brontesauraus that did not.  That was 2 skeletons merged togeher by some grad students in England.
  • Options
    Do you mean, you thought I was posting to motivate you guys????

If so, totally not.  Just wanted a little feedback on the pics.  I am alone at work right now, and knew this would be a good spot for feedback.
  • Options
    Are you jumping off a dock!?

I really like that one.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_want-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:aec174a1-3e6a-4fc3-9cc7-3f9e59b084c5Post:e6e04692-c413-45d1-9fd5-8659e49dd52a">Re: I want to share........</a>:
    [QUOTE]No no no! Triceratops (or howeverthefuck you spell it) DID exist.  That's true. It was Brontesauraus that did not.  That was 2 skeletons merged togeher by some grad students in England.
    Posted by jennylove810[/QUOTE]

This I had heard before.  I've seen a few triceratops skeletons, so it concerned me to think they may not have been real.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    It seems more like a demotivationsl poster to me. Labia doesn't look too motivsted.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm a little confused. 

Is it good that it looks like a motivational poster or not good?
  • Options
    What would a TTD motivational poster say?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_want-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:aec174a1-3e6a-4fc3-9cc7-3f9e59b084c5Post:9831793d-cf62-42ca-88cd-74f8952f2eaa">Re: I want to share........</a>:
    [QUOTE]I saw one on tv where this chick was with her neices (or something) and they were getting food all over it (the dress).  Like melted chocolate and ice cream and stuff.  ...I dunno about that though.  Ones where the bride are standing in water or in a field are kinda cool.  If I did do one I'd have to do it in one of my dad's wheat/corn/canola fields... ya know, farm girl and all.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

Are we talking about Jersylicious here??
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Yes.  We (Steph, my cousin who took the pic) and I really like this one too.
  • Options
    Read the article, guys. I don't want to believe it anymore than you do. Honestly.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_want-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:aec174a1-3e6a-4fc3-9cc7-3f9e59b084c5Post:9831793d-cf62-42ca-88cd-74f8952f2eaa">Re: I want to share........</a>:
    [QUOTE]I saw one on tv where this chick was with her neices (or something) and they were getting food all over it (the dress).  Like melted chocolate and ice cream and stuff.  ...I dunno about that though.  Ones where the bride are standing in water or in a field are kinda cool.  If I did do one I'd have to do it in one of my dad's wheat/corn/canola fields... ya know, farm girl and all.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

My DH wants to do a shoot with him paintballing me in my dress....I am not totally convinced yet.
  • Options
    I think it's just the strangeness of you creating a motivational poster out of your TTD pic and then posting it here without an explanation of 1. who was in the pic (because we don't exactly have a reference for what you look like) and 2. why you decided to use the motivational poster format.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_want-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:aec174a1-3e6a-4fc3-9cc7-3f9e59b084c5Post:978ebacd-f4e5-49f9-9ef6-7aabef7a46d5">Re: I want to share........</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I want to share........ : Are we talking about Jersylicious here??
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately... yes.

In my defense - I watch E! for the Kardashians, Kendra and Chelsea Handler (which many would argue, rightly so, is no better).  Other times it's just on for background noise - and that's when those Jerseylicious girls are bitching at each other.
    panther
  • Options
    I dont dig the motivational picture - unless it's a joke.

KInda like the paintball idea though...
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_want-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:aec174a1-3e6a-4fc3-9cc7-3f9e59b084c5Post:da65c16e-ef18-43a3-ad43-bb964cf835b5">Re: I want to share........</a>:
    [QUOTE]Read the article, guys. I don't want to believe it anymore than you do. Honestly.
    Posted by MarriedInAFever[/QUOTE]

WTF?  Cough Syrup doesn't work?  I've been living off Nyquil and let me tell you that shiit certainly is helping me out during the first half of the day.

All the museums in my area are going to have to change their plaques now.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_want-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:aec174a1-3e6a-4fc3-9cc7-3f9e59b084c5Post:c77beda1-ddaf-4e01-9e3a-f071f6a3e4c7">Re: I want to share........</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I want to share........ : My DH wants to do a shoot with him paintballing me in my dress....I am not totally convinced yet.
    Posted by Labrnr[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't that hurt?  I know paintballs aren't bullets, but they're fired from a gun and they hit hard... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards