Snarky Brides

You have grievances.

Re: You have grievances.

• Oh Nuggs, that's terrible.  I'm sorry!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_grievances?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b30cc41a-1980-46dc-8bed-3016e5690c3bPost:917545a2-965a-4f5e-a889-b495f602a876">Re: You have grievances.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: You have grievances. : remember:  it;s always my fault.  i DID take the thread in that direction
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

That is hilarious because you certainly did - it is TOTALLY your fault :)
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_grievances?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b30cc41a-1980-46dc-8bed-3016e5690c3bPost:647afab9-7028-4d1f-b4fd-273dcb35af1d">Re: You have grievances.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: You have grievances. : Keep scrolling down.
    Posted by pirategal03[/QUOTE]

As a joke on an internet forum: OK
    Carrying that out IRL: tacky and stupid.

BUT, I just don't get grossed out...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_grievances?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b30cc41a-1980-46dc-8bed-3016e5690c3bPost:84c01fb4-54f8-42db-b98b-9f85a9fb9b04">Re: You have grievances.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Pixie!  My grievance with you is that you're not around more :)
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

I want to co-sign this grievance, and punch nugget's mother in the face for tossing her stuff.
  • I flame MC for saying something in the love fest thread along the lines of, "J&K and Nebb don't love me!" or whatever. Dude, it's a love fest, not a time to make others feel bad for not seeing eye to eye with you. Also, they are hardly the only people who haven't so it was a weird callout.
  • Nugget, I have a crapload of stuff in my Mom's basement.  I'd be devastated if she tossed it.

I'm sorry. :-(
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_grievances?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b30cc41a-1980-46dc-8bed-3016e5690c3bPost:b6ed9745-19ed-4caa-a25e-f5dd2a95f79f">Re: You have grievances.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: You have grievances. : Sometimes I forget that some of that stuff (even stuff from the comics themselves) isnt common knowledge. The show isnt overly surprising to me because of that and I dont think when I talk about it. Im sorry.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    We're cool, Nebb.  It just kind of gave me the sads.  I mean a lot of it I saw coming anyway, but there was still that question as to whether or not my precitions were correct.  It just made me sad to have them confirmed outside of the show, or the comic books, which I plan on reading.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Aww, Nugget.  :( 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_grievances?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b30cc41a-1980-46dc-8bed-3016e5690c3bPost:5f1b2bb3-35ef-43a5-8073-fe90ab5ce279">Re: You have grievances.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I flame MC for saying something in the love fest thread along the lines of, "J&K and Nebb don't love me!" or whatever. Dude, it's a love fest, not a time to make others feel bad for not seeing eye to eye with you. Also, they are hardly the only people who haven't so it was a weird callout.
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

Didnt make me feel bad in the least, because I dont like her, but I wasnt going to say anything and ruin the tone of the thread. I think she wanted the negative attention it would bring to say something like that, so she could act "above it" when she started getting negativity again.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_grievances?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b30cc41a-1980-46dc-8bed-3016e5690c3bPost:88d5ade7-7773-497f-a7d7-f0e3daac0aa2">Re: You have grievances.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: You have grievances. : We're cool, Nebb.  It just kind of gave me the sads.  I mean a lot of it I saw coming anyway, but there was still that question as to whether or not my precitions were correct.  It just made me sad to have them confirmed outside of the show, or the comic books, which I plan on reading.

I have discovered that some of them are available on Kindle.  I'm debating whether it's a good idea to buy them, since it will be in B&W.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_grievances?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b30cc41a-1980-46dc-8bed-3016e5690c3bPost:cc35bb92-0738-4310-89a4-665248e4a87f">Re: You have grievances.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I flame Nebb for posting Walking Dead spoilers in threads other than Walking Dead related threads.  I don't open Walking Dead threads because I don't want to know what's going to happen.  Now I do :( I also flame the others who encouraged this discussion in those threads.  Please keep spoilers to threads that have spoiler warnings on them.

This is my bad, I should have had her PM me. Will not happen again. I was not thinking.

I know I'm doing it wrong.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That really sucks, Nugget. Sorry to hear it. I'd be mad too.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_grievances?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b30cc41a-1980-46dc-8bed-3016e5690c3bPost:88d5ade7-7773-497f-a7d7-f0e3daac0aa2">Re: You have grievances.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: You have grievances. : We're cool, Nebb.  It just kind of gave me the sads.  I mean a lot of it I saw coming anyway, but there was still that question as to whether or not my precitions were correct.  It just made me sad to have them confirmed outside of the show, or the comic books, which I plan on reading.
    We will have to discuss them if you do read them, I plan to restart re-reading them (read them ages ago, and stopped int he middle, but my husband kept buying them).
  • Nuggs - I'd be so pissed if my mom did that.  I guess her mom did something like this to her, so luckily my mother never throws anything out unless she makes sure it's okay first.

When you listed stuff that was thrown out it made me really sad because I think we all have things like that and a few of my own possessions came to mind - plus all the journals I've been keeping since I was 11.  I think I'd lose my shiit on my mother if she tossed all my things like that.
    panther
  • Bec I'm here and I accept your co-sign :-) Also side note: I posed in a picture the other day like you are in your sig and said "haha I feel like Bec" and then had to explain to Fi what that meant. Fortunately he's on a computer graphics forum so he gets the internet friends thing!

Nugget that SUCKS!! I don't know how she thought that was okay.
    Photobucket
  • Holy hell, Nugget.  That's awful.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • That sucks nuggets. I also agree with the 1of those day flame. Gross.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_grievances?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b30cc41a-1980-46dc-8bed-3016e5690c3bPost:5998aa65-2b47-44fc-b6ff-c8625a1ab02b">Re: You have grievances.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: You have grievances. : Didnt make me feel bad in the least, because I dont like her, but I wasnt going to say anything and ruin the tone of the thread. I think she wanted the negative attention it would bring to say something like that, so she could act "above it" when she started getting negativity again.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, sorry I didn't mean to speak for you in the sense that it made you feel bad. I meant that I thought it was her motive.

And on that note of negative attention, please stop feeding the trolls people. Well, really mostly the Tania one. It is so long past the time of acknowledging her at all, even if you have something funny to say in response to her. I was so glad when her thread had no responses for an hour or two and then people started it up. Just don't.
  • That sucks Nugget!  I have a whole bag notes that my friends and I passed to each other in middle school that I found under my bed a few years ago.  Did your mom apologize or anything?
  • Sounds like a plan, Nebb.

I also completely agree about MC wanting the negative attention.  It's attention after all.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Pixie, that's awesome! :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_grievances?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b30cc41a-1980-46dc-8bed-3016e5690c3bPost:007e4103-d186-466f-875a-4392e8f5122d">Re: You have grievances.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: You have grievances. : Oh yeah, sorry I didn't mean to speak for you in the sense that it made you feel bad. I meant that I thought it was her motive. And on that note of negative attention, please stop feeding the trolls people. Well, really mostly the Tania one. It is so long past the time of acknowledging her at all, even if you have something funny to say in response to her. I was so glad when her thread had no responses for an hour or two and then people started it up. Just don't.
    Agreed. Quoting her in the sigs, responding to the posts, anything. It just feeds them. I dont get how "we" dont get this by now.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_grievances?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b30cc41a-1980-46dc-8bed-3016e5690c3bPost:7e49a36f-3973-443e-a479-727a17621114">Re: You have grievances.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: You have grievances. : Agreed. Quoting her in the sigs, responding to the posts, anything. It just feeds them. I dont get how "we" dont get this by now.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Absolutely spot-on. 

I, too, was so happy that there were no responses to her for a couple of hours.  And I <em>really</em> don't get quoting her.  It's one thing to quote a troll who is so ridiculous that no one took her seriously, but quoting one who obviously gets her kicks in making me people angry (and who succeeds at doing so) seems to be playing right into her hands. 
  • Pixie, I just stalked your bio.  Cute!  I met BF at a bar, too.

He was the bartender, though.
  • Nuggs- that just sucks! Did she even give you a reason for not calling you first?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_grievances?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b30cc41a-1980-46dc-8bed-3016e5690c3bPost:73214cf3-54f5-4a08-a7dd-3112051dfe2f">Re: You have grievances.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Pixie, I just stalked your bio.  Cute!  I met BF at a bar, too. He was the bartender, though.
    Posted by Wrkn925[/QUOTE]

Aww thanks! I love that we met at a bar. I bet your fi makes delicious drinks :-)
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_grievances?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b30cc41a-1980-46dc-8bed-3016e5690c3bPost:007e4103-d186-466f-875a-4392e8f5122d">Re: You have grievances.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: You have grievances. : Oh yeah, sorry I didn't mean to speak for you in the sense that it made you feel bad. I meant that I thought it was her motive. And on that note of negative attention, please stop feeding the trolls people. Well, really mostly the Tania one. It is so long past the time of acknowledging her at all, even if you have something funny to say in response to her. I was so glad when her thread had no responses for an hour or two and then people started it up. Just don't.

I completely agree. It's an exercise in futility arguing with people like that and I don't understand how anyone has the energy or patience for it frankly.

I also flame Mara a little for blaming her real estate woes on her realtor. Be an informed consumer and above all else, don't sign a contract unless you know exactly what your getting yourself into. It's not a realtor's job to interpret contract language for you. If you don't have a handle on it, hire an attorney to review it before signing it. It just creates extra stress when you realize you signed off on something that you didn't realize was included. Don't get me wrong, I sympathize with your situation, but don't blame the situation on your realtor, KWIM?

Photobucket
  • Damnit I'm busy.
  • I was a bartender at a different bar, and our two best friends were bartenders, so we battled on who made the best.

Nebb, do you think reading TWD on Kindle would be ok?  Or should I just go ahead and buy the comics.
  • I flame people in the judgment thread yesterday (Mallory? maybe?) who were complaining about size six people who don't like their body. There was also a hell of a lot of backpeddling around the issue and it just annoyed me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards