Snarky Brides

You have grievances.

1234568»

Re: You have grievances.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_grievances?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b30cc41a-1980-46dc-8bed-3016e5690c3bPost:ec20663f-7b45-4cf3-b822-7b6d383cc528">Re: You have grievances.</a>:
    [QUOTE]My dog got her period last night.  I am chasing her around because she keeps ripping her "sanitary diaper" off.  She is also crying and barking at the door because apparently she is a big hoar now.  I wish baking her a cake would make her feel better - that's what FI does for me and it always works. That's my only grievance for now.
    Posted by leayn[/QUOTE]

You don't have your dog spayed? 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_grievances?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b30cc41a-1980-46dc-8bed-3016e5690c3bPost:ec20663f-7b45-4cf3-b822-7b6d383cc528">Re: You have grievances.</a>:
    [QUOTE]My dog got her period last night.  I am chasing her around because she keeps ripping her "sanitary diaper" off.  She is also crying and barking at the door because apparently she is a big hoar now.  I wish baking her a cake would make her feel better - that's what FI does for me and it always works. That's my only grievance for now.
    Posted by leayn[/QUOTE]
    You should probably get her spayed. Then you'll never have to deal with this again.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_grievances?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b30cc41a-1980-46dc-8bed-3016e5690c3bPost:c6167e27-2f02-403f-94b6-8b19580e1794">Re: You have grievances.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: You have grievances. : You should probably get her spayed. Then you'll never have to deal with this again.
    Posted by laurenclaire1386[/QUOTE]
    MTE

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Not yet.  She just turned 8 months.  She has a weakened immune system, so we decided to hold off on having her spayed until she is stronger.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_grievances?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b30cc41a-1980-46dc-8bed-3016e5690c3bPost:54932bb6-4fa9-45a9-b441-cca061551a2d">Re: You have grievances.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: You have grievances. : MTE
    Posted by Ash2985[/QUOTE]

I don't know this one...what does it mean?  My Thoughts Exactly?

Believe me, I wanted her spayed at 6 months.  I have had many pets in the past and that was always the thing to do.  This one is special though, so I'm trying to do what's right for her health.  That type of surgery is not the best idea for her at the moment, so I have to ride it out for now.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ah, that makes more sense.  Thanks for clarifying!

• Oh ok. Good luck getting her to keep her diaper on!
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Now I have a pair of Victoria's Secret string side bikini briefs over the diaper, and it is working much better.  I think she feels pretty now so she stopped fussing.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes, "my thoughts exactly."  And I love your dog in her pretty pink undies.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Please dont share underwear with your dog, throw those out once shes done.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_grievances?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b30cc41a-1980-46dc-8bed-3016e5690c3bPost:e55253fd-128a-4eeb-a44f-e2ba2fa30eea">Re: You have grievances.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Please dont share underwear with your dog, throw those out once shes done.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Nebb, I love you.

There, I said it.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_grievances?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b30cc41a-1980-46dc-8bed-3016e5690c3bPost:e55253fd-128a-4eeb-a44f-e2ba2fa30eea">Re: You have grievances.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Please dont share underwear with your dog, throw those out once shes done.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

BUT WHY??  We wear the same size...I don't get it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • If you do I am going to call you dog period forever. That will be your new nickname.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_grievances?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b30cc41a-1980-46dc-8bed-3016e5690c3bPost:30dec42e-2e06-4617-aee1-dbbadf4e15fe">Re: You have grievances.</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you do I am going to call you dog period forever. That will be your new nickname.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

FINE!  I don't like that nickname.

I give her all my old stuff.  She has some hello kitty shirts and a flyers hoodie, now the underwear.  She needs to get a job so she can start buying her own stuff.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'd like to know what Chi_Chi's important contribution is here, that I'm so lame, etc. I'm not exactly controversial or confrontational, and I'm fairly clear in what I say.

To me, she only seems to pop up in the types of threads to give opinions on posters.

Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_grievances?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b30cc41a-1980-46dc-8bed-3016e5690c3bPost:d3fed407-2e8a-4320-b195-727c640af9b8">Re: You have grievances.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd like to know what Chi_Chi's important contribution is here, that I'm so lame, etc. I'm not exactly controversial or confrontational, and I'm fairly clear in what I say. To me, she only seems to pop up in the types of threads to give opinions on posters.
    Posted by missy68[/QUOTE]
    chi chi actually posts quite a bit, and doesnt just opinion other posters.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_grievances?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b30cc41a-1980-46dc-8bed-3016e5690c3bPost:26497184-8442-4f11-92c1-01d62c4cfe0c">Re: You have grievances.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: You have grievances. : chi chi actually posts quite a bit, and doesnt just opinion other posters.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Nebbalicious, you know I love you, but it seems like sometimes you take any chance you get to take a jab at Missy. 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_grievances?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b30cc41a-1980-46dc-8bed-3016e5690c3bPost:2e2fa12a-63aa-4bb2-b3f7-33128213061a">Re: You have grievances.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: You have grievances. : Nebbalicious, you know I love you, but it seems like sometimes you take any chance you get to take a jab at Missy. 
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]
    How is that a jab, I was just pointing out that chi chi doesnt only do that. I see her post quite often.
  • May I make an annoying grievance that my coworkers on the afternoon shift at my group home declined from the secret santa this year, opting instead to just swap names with each other because they "don't want to pull someone they don't like"?

I have drawn my own conclusions as to how they must feel about me, since I wasn't included in this private drawing.

I am very sensitive and am embarrassed to whine about this IRL, so thanks. No TK grief this week.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_grievances?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b30cc41a-1980-46dc-8bed-3016e5690c3bPost:491d83f2-95f6-4e81-9892-830129bb89d5">Re: You have grievances.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: You have grievances. : How is that a jab, I was just pointing out that chi chi doesnt only do that. I see her post quite often.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I guess to me it felt like you were saying "No, chi chi comes around a lot, so she can totally have a problem with you and your concern isn't valid."  I have this thing where I read into things a lot.  That's just the way it felt.  That's probably colored by me feeling like you've made some not so nice comments to Missy a few times in the past couple weeks.

Not that it's my business, or that Missy needs someone to stick up for her or something.  If you don't like her, it's no skin off my back, but then I just think you should say so.  That's all.

• I just felt it was necessary to point out that chi chi doesnt just do that - missy isnt around as often as others and might just not see her other posts. I do feel though that missy gets her back up over even the smallest critisism of her and dwells on it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_grievances?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b30cc41a-1980-46dc-8bed-3016e5690c3bPost:45e9f497-e077-4bc3-a9cb-53c9c13fb61f">Re: You have grievances.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just felt it was necessary to point out that chi chi doesnt just do that - missy isnt around as often as others and might just not see her other posts. I do feel though that missy gets her back up over even the smallest critisism of her and dwells on it.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Fair enough.  I read too far into it.  I do that a lot.  My bad, yo.

• Nebb, I don't ever see her post.

And, FWIW, you and I don't see eye to eye, and I don't know when you and I last had a pleasant exchange when we used to talk about Stephen King fairly often. You do give off a vibe of dislike for me, and that's just fine. I think I probably know when it started.

But dude - I have had my "back up" as you put it about being called out twice by the same poster and I wanted to know why, when I never see her post, and when someone made fun of something that almost landed me in the ER. And yeah - that upset me. I think rightfully so.

This isn't me with my back up; I've had a shiitty day at work and I decided that it was time to be straight up with you.

Thanks, J - for bringing this into the open. And this is why I stay benign and uncontroversial.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Missy, someone made fun of you for a medical issue or accident? That's sh!tty.

I see chi chi post, but not all the time.
  • "I'd like to know what Chi_Chi's important contribution is here, that I'm so lame" doesnt really sound to me like you are asking why she said what she said, it sounds like you are belittling her opinion because you are butthurt it is a negative one about you. It has the same tone to me as "who are you" when new poster says something and you want to make out that their opinion isnt valid because they are new.
  • So. Ya'll still have grievances I see.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Where are these chi_chi to Missy flames?  Did I scroll passed them in this thread?  Link?
  • Yeah, ok Nebb - I was butthurt, because I like to think I'm pretty uncontroversial or whatever. So it was a surprise to find me listed twice as her least favorite, and I wanted to know why. And, to me, she's an enigma, because those polls are the only time I see her.

I've had a really, really shitty day. 

I'll remember we don't ask why, we just let it slide.
  • You can ask why, but actually ASK, dont condescend and pretend its a question.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards