Snarky Brides

TK confessions?

14567810»

Re: TK confessions?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-confessions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e82b958c-3afa-4008-b31e-0d9d5f3033f3Post:2a834f3a-be08-47da-8a8f-067f88fbeefe">Re: TK confessions?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TK confessions? : This is completely bizarre and everyone will probably think I'm a weirdo, but I have a friend that I talk to about poop all the time.  She'll text me randomly and be like, "I just took a massive shiit.  Then I weighed myself.  It was AWESOME."  And then I'll text her, "Dude, beets for dinner last night." It's mostly an inside joke type thing.  I mean, we don't text each other photos of our shiit or anything.  Yikes.  But it is so funny to be going about my day and randomly get a text about poop.  I always laugh.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

I have a friend like that...she'll take pictures of her "record breakers."  It's a joke and I laugh, but it's also completely disgusting.

Oh and my dog loves to run into our bedroom and pee on our bed.  That's awesome as well.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-confessions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e82b958c-3afa-4008-b31e-0d9d5f3033f3Post:69be3f7f-3a4c-469f-b4f2-535da18656a4">Re: TK confessions?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TK confessions? : You said im not allowed to talk about that anymore!
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

Right, but I am.

You've got to keep up.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • When my friend's DS was a couple of months old, FI and I went up to visit her.  She was pumping and DS needed to be changed, so I took care of it for her.  I open up the diaper and the kid projectile poos ALL OVER my hand, the changing table, and their dresser.  My friend and I busted out laughing, b/c that is all we could do lol.  We cleaned it up, got him changed, and all that, but it was definitely a WTF moment.  

Until recently, I was the only person he did that to.  He is now a little over a year old and she had the "pleasure" of experiencing that.  

Again...with the late entry into the conversation.  
    knotsigpicture Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards