Snarky Brides
Options

Dear SB,

Re: Dear SB,

• Options
    Yeah, I was not flamming people for not knowing all the ins and outs of every thing. That is unrealistic. But I think it is fair to tell people to hold their horses/slow their roll every now and then and pay attention to older board dynamics.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:02fd253d-6f36-4def-b23e-2470613af4c4">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear SB, : Well that's kind of the point I'm trying to make.  I'm not scared of people calling me mean, but clearly some people are.  Especially when 90% of the crap that gets called "mean" here really isn't.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

I see your point, but I don't know how to solve that.  I think it's hypocritical to want to call someone out on their posts but not want to get called out on your own.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:f85fb7f1-5570-4817-aab1-a1673674cc60">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]Let's see.... I've been called "just nice -that's the best I can say," stupid, weird, bitchy, what else? Accused of photoshopping a wedding photo - it all goes away.
    Posted by missy68[/QUOTE]

I've been called pointless :) And I don't give a flying rat's ass.
    panther
  • Options
    Nebb, that's kind of scary sounding. I say if it's keeping you up at night, you need to go to the doctor, no matter how many days it has or hasn't been. Is the pancreas near the appendix? I feel like I should know this.

And East, I agree with your points and I am also highly amused at the number of pages we've spent negotiating this instead of just doing it. But I feel like some of us flew into the thread with the flaming spirit, and then we got crickets, so a gentler approach that involves the consent of others may be in order. ;)

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    I haven't been called anything here but I am pretty sure MissC insinuated I should watch my weight on FB last night. To answer her... I had a larger piece of pie with a little more ice cream because f*ck that.

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:22d60edf-5c2d-44d0-8c75-bb914256bcc5">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, I was not flamming people for not knowing all the ins and outs of every thing. That is unrealistic. <strong>But I think it is fair to tell people to hold their horses/slow their roll every now and then and pay attention to older board dynamics</strong>.
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

<div>agreed</div>
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:da60f713-cdfd-43bb-b4b6-f8629dc17821">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]I haven't been called anything here but I am pretty sure MissC insinuated I should watch my weight on FB last night. To answer her... I had a larger piece of pie with a little more ice cream because f*ck that.
    Posted by Starmusica[/QUOTE]

Dude. No one stands between me and dessert. Good for you.

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:2ca5355b-ed11-4526-81b3-6c0fd4e4e7c2">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nebb, that's kind of scary sounding. I say if it's keeping you up at night, you need to go to the doctor, no matter how many days it has or hasn't been. Is the pancreas near the appendix? I feel like I should know this. And East, I agree with your points and I am also highly amused at the number of pages we've spent negotiating this instead of just doing it. But I feel like some of us flew into the thread with the flaming spirit, and then we got crickets, so a gentler approach that involves the consent of others may be in order. ;)
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]
    This is TMI but it only really hurts when use the bathroom, which is freaking me out. It hurts right now, but its a dull ache as opposed to a pain. I actually dont even know if my pancreas is all the way down where this pain is, but ive decided its my pancreas.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:25a8ba29-d862-498b-b85c-76112124ebc0">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear SB, : This is TMI but it only really hurts when use the bathroom, which is freaking me out. It hurts right now, but its a dull ache as opposed to a pain. I actually dont even know if my pancreas is all the way down where this pain is, but ive decided its my pancreas.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>this is also WAY WAY too much TMI but if its hurting in the bathroom its entirely possible its a blockage or a semi-blockage. Its all quality over quantity with that stuff....</div>

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    Nebb,
     Maybe gall stones or a kidney stone?  Can you call the Dr's office and just talk to a nurse or leave a message for a dr?  That way they can tell you symptoms that would warrant a visit to the ER (in case it is your appendix)?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:25a8ba29-d862-498b-b85c-76112124ebc0">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear SB, : This is TMI but it only really hurts when use the bathroom, which is freaking me out. It hurts right now, but its a dull ache as opposed to a pain. I actually dont even know if my pancreas is all the way down where this pain is, but ive decided its my pancreas.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I want you to go to the doctor :(
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:2eb7d9a5-10a1-4933-ac0c-2ab876b98b42">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear SB, : J&K- I can see Crans point to an extent.  I think E's FFF shows us that its really only for the established regs and if newbs etc try to flame, the regs join together to defend each other.  I would hate to see that happen around here if we chose to do it.  I would hope that even if we see our friends get flamed, we could let it happen if it is deserved instead of shooting it down because we dont want to see our friends get called out.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

But here's the thing--you're not disagreeing with me.  This is exactly what I'm saying.  We shouldn't be afraid to call out other regs.  Newbs shouldn't be afraid to call out regs.  Regs should take feedback from newbs (aside from the OMG YOU GUYS SUCK I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR HUSBANDS! stuff) as unbiased things to consider.  And for christ's sake, let's not be mean to newbs just for the sake of being mean to newbs.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:fb81cc58-bdd5-4aa9-a0d7-11399f3a4894">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear SB, : case in point... read through a thread before posting so you know exactly which way the wind is blowing (i.e. no puppies and rainbows here)

I was responding to the original post...  Can't people be happy in this world?

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:da60f713-cdfd-43bb-b4b6-f8629dc17821">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]I haven't been called anything here but I am pretty sure MissC insinuated I should watch my weight on FB last night. To answer her... I had a larger piece of pie with a little more ice cream because f*ck that.

I offered to help you finish that pie...sadly, I couldn't make it.

Nebb, any chance it's your appendix? My best friend had pain in the lower stomach area, and I seem to remember it hurting when she went to the bathroom. After a few days she was really sick with flu-like symptoms and had to have it removed.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:fb81cc58-bdd5-4aa9-a0d7-11399f3a4894">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear SB, : case in point... read through a thread before posting so you know exactly which way the wind is blowing (i.e. no puppies and rainbows here)

Weren't you campaigning earlier for a nicer board?  Maybe she did read all the posts and wanted to bring us back to the the OP and say I enjoy the fact that we can all come together here and discuss.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:9c0e8e7b-b82d-49b9-81e1-9655e0c2dc60">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE] I don't get the nostalgia for the old SB at all. I think that we can be a community of naturally sarcastic people who just get each other, and that's plenty. 
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]
    I think you're confused as to what we mean when we say we want it to go back to the way it was.  We don't want the SB of yore (pre format change) we want the SB that we've come to know and love since this particular group took it over, which would be exactly what you're describing with the naturally sarcastic people who get each other.  It's just gotten to be so P&R it's like a club board in my mind.  It seems to me that people are only willing to speak their mind, and bring out their sarcasm, when a newb is the target, which is not how it should be.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I know I'm late coming into this discussion, but that's because I'm slammed at work. FWIW, I did read every page in an attempt to get caught up.

I do remember the old TK setup, and I didn't thinkt here was anything really wrong with it, other than that it was slow, but I attributed that to me not being tech-savvy enough to make it go faster LOL. I do remember that after they made the switch, I completely hated TK TV and wanted it to go away forever. I figured out how to open boards without it, but still, it's kind of a PITA.

I remember the boardwar vaguely. I wasn't really involved, I was more of an innocent bystander. It wasn't my fight to fight.

Around the time it happened, I had lurked for a few months on SB, posted the 'typical' newbie post in a thread similar to this one, and got properly flamed for it, which I took in stride. Looking back now, I realize the error of my ways. I only lurked until recently, when I started to notice a lot of the regs on here were regs on the other boards I frequent, so I re-introduced myself a couple weeks ago.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    beatles - yeaaa that would piss me off. That happens on my club board ALL THE TIME.

my book shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:34ef04f6-0131-477f-a2fa-e40a17d888c2">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear SB, : Anna please reconsider!  I need the laughs. 
    Posted by mica001[/QUOTE]

I've been informed that I type/speak before thinking and should keep my thoughts to myself.  i figure there might be something to that.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:eab65f8e-d81f-4ba9-ba20-375371322be5">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear SB, : I think you're confused as to what we mean when we say we want it to go back to the way it was.  We don't want the SB of yore (pre format change) we want the SB that we've come to know and love since this particular group took it over, which would be exactly what you're describing with the naturally sarcastic people who get each other.  It's just gotten to be so P&R it's like a club board in my mind.  It seems to me that people are only willing to speak their mind, and bring out their sarcasm, when a newb is the target, which is not how it should be.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

You said it so much better than me.

I think as a group, we're all solid enough to criticize each other without things getting out of hand.
    imageimage
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:5da6b4e4-f779-47f1-a28b-3e638c5e92de">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear SB, : I read this as "Oprah ate it" and was really confused.
    Posted by marriedfilingjointly[/QUOTE]

I thought that too!
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    You know, I think it's funny how much we argued in this thread about disagreeing, and the right/refusal to do so. It's very meta. ;)

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:eab65f8e-d81f-4ba9-ba20-375371322be5">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear SB, : I think you're confused as to what we mean when we say we want it to go back to the way it was.  We don't want the SB of yore (pre format change) we want the SB that we've come to know and love since this particular group took it over, which would be exactly what you're describing with the naturally sarcastic people who get each other.  It's just gotten to be so P&R it's like a club board in my mind.  It seems to me that people are only willing to speak their mind, and bring out their sarcasm, when a newb is the target, which is not how it should be.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

I completely agree.  I feel like I log on sometimes (which i dont do as much since my wedding is in 33 days) and dont know wtf is going on or who is who.  The flow of the board is so different now that I feel like my brand of sarcasm is just looked at as mean so I dont bother.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:8d1def55-1cc9-44a6-9d2f-4c07e37e9ecd">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear SB, : I was just guilty of this like two posts up. I missed a response and asked the same thing. lol.  Kp- theres nothing wrong with being nice. Your comment was just ironic considering what this ENTIRE THREAD has been about.

Gee thanks...

Fine, I have another one -
    Dear SB... or TK for that matter, why is this site so slow ?

Thanks,
    Mrs K

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:23f9308a-f511-40ec-a039-f3f02fe15a93">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear SB, : Just checking.  Are you really being biitchy or are you just trying to stir up some crap as MANY of the previous posts suggested is what is missing around here?  Not sure if you are calling me out for being late to the game here or what so I will hold back my comments until I clarify.  That of course being sarcastic yet respectful of my fellow SB regs. 

Just checking, didn't people here not like you before you popped into this post?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:23f9308a-f511-40ec-a039-f3f02fe15a93">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear SB, : Just checking.  Are you really being biitchy or are you just trying to stir up some crap as MANY of the previous posts suggested is what is missing around here?  Not sure if you are calling me out for being late to the game here or what so I will hold back my comments until I clarify.  That of course being sarcastic yet respectful of my fellow SB regs. 

Uh, I think her point was that it sounded like you were saying reading every page was so boring that you fell asleep.  And no one is suggesting stirring up crap, FFS.  I feel like I'm banging my head against the wall, for real.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    I think the biggest problem with waiting until a specific time to tell people that they were dumb for saying whatever, is that emotions get all in the way. People have said something on Monday and then it gets thrown in their face on Friday. Feelings get hurt and people can't get over it.

For example, OWN said that I irritated her when I posted, when I was a newb during a FFF. I had no idea what I had done or said or what the helll FFF even meant.  I could not get over that. I was stunned and always felt that she was "out to get me" or show how irritating I was to her. Months later, she made a really nice comment about me never being able to take a bad picture and I was super surprised. I thought that she just hated me and it was personal. I found that that was not the case.

I say all that to say, FFF gets out of hand sometimes and if we can just be honest in the  OP thread, I think it will be much better for the board as a whole.
    And the whole time, my future husband was in the room...... image image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:1e32c055-e870-49cb-b267-bcb041e93b43">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear SB, : You said it so much better than me. I think as a group, we're all solid enough to criticize each other without things getting out of hand.
    Posted by JenGin74[/QUOTE]

<div>But do we need to decide who we are as a group, or should we all just be ourselves and let the chips fall where they may. What makes us great is a group is our individuality, not our party line, if we even have one. I feel that some of this thread was us trying to agree on what our collective board personality would be, and I just don't see the need for that. </div>
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:eaae40e5-d40b-48e4-a739-19b901eb60d6">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear SB, : Just checking, didn't people here not like you before you popped into this post?
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]
    I think you're thinking of when she went over to CC and posted in a thread that we all gave terrible advice on a certain topic.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:351c4423-6db6-4285-ae87-8e71c50dd8de">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear SB, : But do we need to decide who we are as a group, or should we all just be ourselves and let the chips fall where they may. What makes us great is a group is our individuality, not our party line, if we even have one. I feel that some of this thread was us trying to agree on what our collective board personality would be, and I just don't see the need for that. 
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]

Very nice.

And yeah B, you are right. Mica knows it too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards