Snarky Brides
Options

Dear SB,

Let's do a letters to SB post.  So, like open letters, except your letters are to SB.  Got it?  Good.

Dear SB,
Wake up!  What the hell happened?  You used to be so busy.  Now you kind of suck.

Love,
J

Now you try.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.

Re: Dear SB,

• Options
    Dear SB,

Thanks for all the awesome wedding pictures lately, new and old. You are all so beautious!

Your fan,
    Meaghan
  • Options
    Dear SB,

You make me laugh literally out loud while I am at work. Thank you for keeping me entertained.

K
  • Options
    Dear SB,

Why are all of my t-shirts getting little pinholes in them, and why do I insist on not only keeping them, but ironing them and hanging them back up in my closet, hoping that maybe, just maybe, those holes are hallucinations?

Yours in Christ,
    zip
  • Options
    Dear SB,

I totally had a dream about you last night.  You were all at my wedding.  And stacey was wearing the same dress... it was weird.

-dani
    panther
  • Options
    SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited October 2010
    Dear SB,
    I've been loving you for so long, and I just don't want to stop now. I know you're tired, and you long to be free...

Whatevs, I'm listening to Otis Redding.

Check ya later!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Dear SB,

I kind of miss the dramz once in awhile. Usually you have a healthy bit of bite. Bite me? Please?

Yours Truly,
    BG

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    Dear SB,

Thank you for attracting people who like good food.  Whenever I'm at a loss for dinner, there is always a good idea to be found here.

Love,
    Anna

P.S.  Have you been depressed lately?  You've been a bit slow and out of it.
  • Options
    Dear SB,

Seriously what is with the suckitude lately?

<3,
    B
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Dear SB,
    What's with all the puppies and rainbows lately?  I feel like we all sit around kissing each other's asses and save anything that could be remotely construed as negative for newbs, when y'all swoop in with overzealous party lines.  What happened to being honest?  You know, you can be honest without being an asshole.  A reg with a lame idea shouldn't get responses that say "OMG HOW AWESOME!" just because they're a reg.  Especially when a newb with the same idea gets crucified. 

Just saying,
    J

• Options
    Anna, maybe it has Seasonal Affective Disorder. Some days it just doesn't want to get out of bed.

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:71bcc10c-ce33-42b0-a669-dd8ccbf5a886">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear SB,

What's with all the puppies and rainbows lately?  I feel like we all sit around kissing each other's asses and save anything that could be remotely construed as negative for newbs, when y'all swoop in with overzealous party lines.  What happened to being honest?  You know, you can be honest without being an asshole.  A reg with a lame idea shouldn't get responses that say "OMG HOW AWESOME!" just because they're a reg.  Especially when a newb with the same idea gets crucified.

Just saying,
    B
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]
    Fixed.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Maybe its Pandora station keeps playing Morrissey and not enough Sylvester.
  • Options
    Dear SB,
     It's been awhile since we had a good "You're all such biotches. How can you be sooooo meeeean?!!?" thread.  Can we have one of those soon?   Or maybe just a fun AE?

Also, I love all the wedding photos.  Maybe I should log out and plan my wedding?

Love,
     Mrs. C
  • Options
    That shiit's copyrighted, B.  Don't jack my genius.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:c638678f-4347-4025-92a7-515e83e48f44">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]That shiit's copyrighted, B.  Don't jack my genius.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]
    Prove it!  Do you have your copyright paperwork from the Library of Congress? ;)
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:b0ca3778-0d20-4609-98e2-7cb17ac0c928">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anna, maybe it has Seasonal Affective Disorder. Some days it just doesn't want to get out of bed.
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

So does it need a cookie, or a pill?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:922a2ad2-8f76-4db3-acf0-a0266986d33e">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]Maybe its Pandora station keeps playing Morrissey and not enough Sylvester.
    Posted by zippityb[/QUOTE]

Ha!

Maybe it has ten thousand spoons when all it needs is a knife.

• Options
    Dear SB,

I tried to give you CPR yesterday but you still seemed to have lost consciousness.  I'm about to pull the plug on your life support so that I can break up with you for Web Sleuths.  Please keep me in your will, though.

Love always,

MFJ, soon to be filing qualified widow if you don't regulate. 

• Options
    Dear SB,
    J&K and I share a brain. I really feel like we have confused respecting others' opninions with being total asslickers. What happened? Did we break you?
    Love,
    CEW
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:69554d48-c21f-4302-99fe-94a604fa39bb">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear SB, : Prove it!  Do you have your copyright paperwork from the Library of Congress? ;)
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

I'm sending it via carrier pigeon as we speak.  It should be there in about 3 weeks.  Poor little pigeon, he's a bit slow.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:633f176e-243e-4aaa-af33-c3fddac19864">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear SB, : So does it need a cookie, or a pill?
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

Neither. Exposure therapy. Let's rip this band-aid off.

p.s. I know exposure therapy doesn't treat SAD.

• Options
    Dear SB,

Cew is here.  Tie her up so we can keep her.

Thanks

Mrs.C
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:96b41339-5429-4f76-9f14-f2d1dbfefc9d">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear SB, J&K and I share a brain. I really feel like we have confused respecting others' opninions with being total asslickers. What happened? Did we break you? Love, CEW
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

My God!  I wondered what that thing attached to the back of my head that I've been dragging around all week has been.  It's Cew!  Hello, back there!  Sorry for dragging you!  You should have said something.

• Options
    Until it arrives I will continue hijacking your thoughts.

Dear SB,

What is with people whining just because they're not thought of during AKA type threads?    Or maybe i'm the only person who gets annoyed by the fishing for attention and you should just ignore me.  Whatever.

~B~
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    Hey, quit yer lovefestin,' J and Cew.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:fed559e1-5291-4ecf-bbb5-530ba3c9e98a">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey, quit yer lovefestin,' J and Cew.

That's the spirit!

Errr...I mean....fuuck you!

• Options
    That's it, J. I'm not naming you in the next Knottie poll. How does that taste?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:d8cea263-1132-46eb-8646-a850ea0ce16f">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's it, J. I'm not naming you in the next Knottie poll. How does that taste?

Like chicken.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:7ae790a5-2a8c-4b73-8c34-203782fa7f6a">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear SB, I totally had a dream about you last night.  You were all at my wedding.  And stacey was wearing the same dress... it was weird. -dani
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

haha CRAP! I got the second dress that is on its way from China maybe?
    LOL
    I promise I wouldn't do that to you. I happen to love my dress.. and I am only wearing it to my wedding.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:edbc1d88-c919-4622-b922-affe6c5e5ff0Post:1f52fd43-1f78-4415-abc9-b2d9f0f60d00">Re: Dear SB,</a>:
    [QUOTE]Until it arrives I will continue hijacking your thoughts. Dear SB, What is with people whining just because they're not thought of during AKA type threads?    Or maybe i'm the only person who gets annoyed by the fishing for attention and you should just ignore me.  Whatever. ~B~
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

Wait. Who did this?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards