Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Quick! Someone email E!

Re: Quick! Someone email E!

• Options
    ffmaid's smackdown was pretty amusing.
  • Options
    I heard P2 was the one who called Lala a cvnt at Pizza Hut.  True story.Moose, your logic has no place in the mind of E!  She knows all!!  If she could, she'd take He-Man's title of "Master of the Universe!"
  • Options
    planning a wedding is one of the biggest wastes of time/money I will ever experience :)
    No amount of education could convince Betty to be nice to possums
  • Options
    Thanks veron. You were right. I would hate to think this is all that there is, but getting married is something that I've looked forwad to for a long time.
  • Options
    FFmaid is growing on me.
  • Options
    I heard that MrsE makes more money than butterflymbca. And she uses the same hair stylist.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LOUD NOISES.

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    I heard P2 was the one who called Lala a cvnt at Pizza Hut.THAT BIITCH.that'll add another scar to my arm, thanks.
  • Options
    I'm sorry to lala for trying to make her see things my way. I'm also sorry to Eastie's grandma, it's wrong, but I did push her down the stairs. ffmaid is always amusing.
  • Options
    ...I don't find that to be sad at all. I don't think she is saying it like its the best thing she's ever done, but usually people plan their wedding for an entire year, and the symbolism of the ceremony uniting you and your husband in marriage IS or should be one of the best moments of your life (not the best, one of the best). I don't think she meant it in a "this is all I have to look forward to" kind of way. Fair enough.  But for the record, what I meant was that wedding planning so far has sucked for me and I don't find it to be cool/fun/awesome/whatever at all.  So I'm certainly hoping it's not one of the coolest things I get to do!  Also, like you said, the symbolism of it and the actual marriage are what's important to me.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    In all fairness to mrs.E, a $9800 trade doesn't give the trader/advisor $9800 All firms have a ticket charge, floor brokerage, SEC fees on the sell side and a few other fees. Traders/advisors get a set percentage of the commission according to their agreement with their firms.  I know what mine was but haven't a clue what her agreement is.   Say a 100,000 share trade at 10 cents a share commission does not give them $10,000.  There area many other factors involved here.
  • Options
    Planning a wedding is one of the coolest things we as women get to do in our livesum, WTF? Really?
  • Options
    in all fairness, east's grandmother is old, and old people should die before they start smelling putrid.
  • Options
    I am constantly validated in my belief that I'm not as ridiculous or petty as some of the people on this site.
  • Options
    I heard that MrsE makes more money than butterflymbca. And she uses the same hair stylist.I just LOLd. That's great, jessjo.
  • Options
    Thanks Oot, you are right and I did say that before that fees are deducted from my sales.  The only comment that makes me sad is the one below.  My hair is a million times nicer than butterflymbca's.  I heard that MrsE makes more money than butterflymbca. And she uses the same hair stylist.
  • Options
    She is old.  And smelly.  And crotchety.  And just ...so....OLD.   So maybe the real problem here is that it wasn't a larger flight of stairs. 

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    I often wallow in my pettiness.  Mainly because i like the word petty.  It reminds me of petticoats.  Wasn't that a cool garment?  And then of course, there's Petticoat Junction with Uncle Joe and the cute little doggy...

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    I'm sorry Lala.  I thought you should know.  She really IS a bully!OOT, the point you make is moot (yeah! I'm rhyming!) because it's the principle of the her statement more than how much money she actually made.
  • Options
    we should start a campaign to make super ninja long staircases in retirement homes. that'd rule.
  • Options
    In all fairness to mrs.E, a $9800 trade doesn't give the trader/advisor $9800 All firms have a ticket charge, floor brokerage, SEC fees on the sell side and a few other fees. Traders/advisors get a set percentage of the commission according to their agreement with their firms. I know what mine was but haven't a clue what her agreement is. Say a 100,000 share trade at 10 cents a share commission does not give them $10,000. There area many other factors involved here.If MrsE really wanted us to know/care about that, she wouldn't have said, "how long does it take you to make $9800". She doesn't want us to care about the other factors. Give me a break.This post didn't change my opinion of OOT either.
  • Options
    HAHA ffmaid. If anyone is the bully of this board, it's Mrs.E I made one small comment in FFF about it, and this is what it has escalated to  Right, this is what you reply on the old post.  It wouldn't have escalated to this if you didn't page me before. 
  • Options
    East, the problem is that she was a biitch, and her walker squeaked and clanked. It annoyed me. I don't like to be annoyed.
  • Options
    let's just get this out there: no one on this board is a bully. and if you think they are, you're a huge vagine.
  • Options
    Wading- humm you wallow I thought you were wading not wallowing???
  • Options
    Amro, mrs.E said that she had a transaction that resulted in $9800 commission.   NOT how much she made today.   and I won't pass up a chance to put down anyone who states that waiters and others in the service industry shouldn't be tipped because if they wanted to earn more money, they should get better jobs.   Direct from P2 and I am quite sure most of you remember her statement  
  • Options
    Wading- humm you wallow I thought you were wading not wallowing??? english mothafucka, do you speak it?!
  • Options
    All I have to say is MrsE does not wear cornrows.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    wow.. this is pretty entertaining.  Thanks for giving me something to laugh at this afternoon. I actually have met MrsE IRL... I did not find her to be snobby at all. 

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    But, but, lala... are you saying that I'm not a bully?  I need so much validation from you all!  Don't take this away from me!So, it's bring out old quotes time now?  LAME.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards