Wedding Etiquette Forum

Quick! Someone email E!

Re: Quick! Someone email E!

• I've always been taught that people who talk about all the money they have or all the sex they are having, really don't have a lot of either.  Just saying. MrsAE tells internet strangers that they are ugly, to have an abortion, and that they are idiots.  But tries to justify it by saying she is giving them "a taste of their own medicine."  super classy and super crappy.
  • What pumpkin said about service people on that post stuck in the mind of many people on the boards so it is relevant to my opinion of her.
  • until you cause a suicide, you're not a bully. :( sowwy!
  • I've made $73,927.41 since this thread started. 

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Thank you Lynda and especially from you when you see the snobbiest people in the world.  You are the expert on snobbery.  I always remind myself that I didn't make a cornrow mistake on vacation, my biggest accomplishment. 
  • shoot, punky, I talk about sex all the time.  I'm getting it pretty good right now, hope karma doesn't bite me in the a$$ for my loose lips :)
  • haha ffmaid.  I wade, I wallow, I do it all.  I'm multi-talented when it comes to "W" words.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • I'm a sucker for cornrows and manicured toes.
  • Amro, mrs.E said that she had a transaction that resulted in $9800 commission.No, she actually said, "how long does it take you to MAKE $9800". and I won't pass up a chance to put down anyone who states that waiters and others in the service industry shouldn't be tipped because if they wanted to earn more money, they should get better jobs. Direct from P2Are we seriously using this thread to re-hash things I've said in the past. You seriously can't handle someone liking me for 5 minutes or what? Who cares if I said that 3 months ago? Seriously? Good grief. How immature.  
  • Oh, so that girl from high school doesn't count?  Dammit!  I mean, she didn't really "fall" off the roof on her own, but only you and I know about that.  Right?  Right?
  • I'm all about the Mean Girls and random Borat references here.
  • MrsAE tells internet strangers that they are ugly, to have an abortion, and that they are idiots. But tries to justify it by saying she is giving them "a taste of their own medicine." super classy and super crappy.  You need to get your facts straight.  I haven't told an ugly person they were ugly, I have said it to people who have commented about the way others looked.  I told someone that has AIDS that she should not have had three children and taken that risk, she was selfish.  It is a taste of your own medicine when you make comments and think it is ok when some people might get hurt.   
  • Woudn't "Manicured toes" = pedicure?I've always liked P2.  If she'd give me her address, I'd make sure to email her when people talk about her, but... she's not that kinda girl. 

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • That statement is quite indicative of your character, or lack thereof
  • was she by any chance over the age of 55? if so, awesome.
  • East - if that's all you've made, you're wasting too much time on here. Get back to work, you should be able to me $9800 in 10 minutes. I didn't make a cornrow mistake on vacation, my biggest accomplishment. You must lead an incredibly leading life if that is your biggest accomplishment.
  • What was the name of that girl who used to be here CONSTANTLY who was an event planner and her name started with an R and she was an etiquette nazi?
  • i want my pink shirt back!
  • Woudn't "Manicured toes" = pedicure?Right, but Wading, sing it out loud "Ima sucka fo' cornrows and manicured toes" vs. "Ima sucka fo' cornrows and pedicures."It ain't ghetto enough.
  • v6, you're thinking of Ramey
  • V6 - do you mean butterflymbca? She was something else....for an etiquette nazi. Espcially because we found her HM registry after. If you're not talking about her, then I have no idea who you're talking about.
  • Stop trying to make fetch happen!
  • I was never here for Ramey, but I've never heard anything but bad things about her.
  • Planning a wedding is one of the coolest things we as women get to do in our livesI disagree.  The day my kin folk let me start wearing tampons so I didn't have to go live in the tool shed a week out of each month was the coolest thing I got to do in my life.
  • Don't be disin' the doglet.  That is all.
  • v6 - You might be thinking of Ramey... although she was a teacher/bartender who worked weekends at an event venue.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • v6, you're thinking of RameyYes, thank you! Not remembering was driving me nuts.
  • "and I won't pass up a chance to put down anyone who states that waiters and others in the service industry shouldn't be tipped because if they wanted to earn more money, they should get better jobs. Direct from P2" Ok...I am very irritated by this comment. My husband is a server at one of 16 five star restaurants in the country. The knowledge he has of food and wine is absolutely at a professional level. He could take a sommelier exam tomorrow and pass. So he deserves to be compensated at that level. And actually my husband did receive a $10,000 tip on a $48,000 tab one night. After splitting it in the tip pool he ended up with about $1400, but professional servers in a high end restaurant make more than you think.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lala doesn't stop at telling people to get abortions, she actually hands them the coat hanger to do it with.  Heels, I just died at that.  Awesome.
  • ... although she was a teacher/bartender who worked weekends at an event venue. Wow, who has time for etiquette?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards