Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

FFF

Re: FFF

• Options
    I have to admit, Fische is my current favorite knottie because she was nice to me off the bat. :)
  • Options
    Ha, the word "pimp juice" makes me giggle.
  • Options
    Fische is everyone's favorite knottie. She's a whore.
  • Options
    well, arbolita is a close second because of the cute baby in the sig pic.
  • Options
    I have to admit, Fische is my current favorite knottie because she was nice to me off the bat. :) Sweet, I must have been having a good day!Arbs, I am whore, but... Yeah, that's all I've got.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    well, arbolita is a close second because of the cute baby in the sig pic. Nice attempt at a save?

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    I stand corrected, apparently Mrs_AF is the whore.
  • Options
    Pimp juice sounds gross to me, like another term for semen. Blech.
  • Options
    Nova, we've had tons of confession threads lately.  That's what you get for disappearing on us for weeks.  SUFFER IN SILENCE, I SAY!

• Options
    I've got the semen juice!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!! CS, this is a fine place for your confession.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    CS, post it here! You did David Copperfield didn't you? You hit that!
  • Options
    CS, I started you your very own thread.
  • Options
    Out with it CS!
  • Options
    Do it here Champagne. Be a rebel. Don't let no boxes hold you. You wanna confess in FFF then do it! Also swift, I just thought it was funny how you followed your E flame with "there I said it" like there'd be any reason to hold that back.
  • Options
    I spread the love around, I guess.
  • Options
    Holy Fock!  This girl just came into the room I'm working in.  It is a big room, probably over 1000 square feet and I can smell her goddamn perfume across the room.  Don't bathe in it, lady!
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    Amoro - I lost all respect for you when you expressed that you agreed with Scotland's decision to release Abdel Basset al-Megrahi from prison and that those who thought otherwise were getting caught up in the hatred and were no better than the criminal. I disagree entirely and am disgusted that you would think that. Oh, and when you called me out in a Confessions post 2 weeks ago? That was nice. Even after I asked you show me where I had said that, you couldn't because hey, I never said it!
  • Options
    Alix, YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE CHEESE!So there.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    I apologize for trying to make you keep that in.

• Options
    I actually like Mrs. E. She has always been nice to me. I don't hate/dislike people just because everyone else does. It doesn't work that way for me.
  • Options
    Be that as it may, my 4-cheese mac & cheese (with panchetta) is fan-freaking-tastic!
  • Options
    Well said, Ricks.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Holy crap I go to lunch for an hour and come back to 6 pages.  I skimmed, but Mrs_AF you fail at FFF. 
  • Options
    Yes, but Ricks, I think that the way someone treats other people is very indicative of their personality.  I mean, if my FI walked around kicking dogs and punting children, I wouldn't marry him even if he did treat me like a princess.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    TY Fishy. ;)
  • Options
    Yeah moose, those would be red flags, for sure.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Ang is wise.
  • Options
    E and shag, I've had tramadol for bone-type pain, and it seemed to work pretty well.  It's been years, though.I usually combine an advil or a naproxen with hydrocodone for the chronic back pain that I have, when it flares up (although sometimes a muscle relaxer with the naproxen works).  
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    I just find it a little surreal to say "well, sure, she comes off as a raving loon sometimes, but she's awfully sweet to me!"She used to be nice to me too. 

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    I don't think E treats people that way outside of the knot. Also, I have seen MANY posters (includung myself) call other posters idiots, douches, cvnts, asshats and the likes. I don't think people use this type of langauge outside of the internet. I thought it was wrong to call Wading a Nazi, but I am not getting in the middle of that fight or Amoro and E, or P2 and E or Mandy and E. I like you all. I think you all bring something different to the board. I also hate disliking people. It isn't in my nature.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards