Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

FFF

Re: FFF

• Options
    I don't think you need to get into the middle of it, but that said you do need to realize that people are able to read what E has said and form an opinion based on that.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    Hey Ricks, did you finish that book yet?? :)
  • Options
    No. :( School started and I don't feel like reading extra stuff after all the required reading.
  • Options
    Screw the required reading and finish up! I need someone to talk with :)I finished the second one, and went in to buy the third and fourth. The lady at B&N looked at me like I was 16 year old fanatic. She actually said to me "didn't you just come in here the other day and buy two of these?" Yup, sure did. What of it? :)
  • Options
    LOL! You have not watched the shows yet have you?
  • Options
    Thanks, Ricks. It is funny that wading is so in arms about how others feel about me. For the thousandth time I called her a Nazi sympathizer, not a Nazi. Of course, wading wouldn't correct that error.
  • Options
    Vogt and Ricks, I'm on Book 5 can I play?  I've also seen the first season of the show.  I'm an addict.  Ricks I thought the first book was hard to get through but by the second one you'll be hooked.
  • Options
    You can play! I need to finish book one dang it!
  • Options
    I'm on book 4 :)
    Planning bio My DIY blog The Maine Bio

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Jaime has read 18 books toward her goal of 50 books.
    hide
  • Options
    you're not huge on correcting your own errors MrsE - but you typically like twisting words and claiming you're right, regardless.  I don't actually care about how people feel about you.  I just think it's a little backwards to say something like:I don't hate/dislike people just because everyone else doesif you don't want to get into the middle of something or have someone perhaps bring up the behaviour that caused people to think you're insane.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    I like you Kati.  Even though every time I see your sig pic I reflexively turn my head diagonally to try to straighten it out.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Af, let's face it. Not everyone can be as nice as me. Kati, you big MEANIE FACE.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Af, let's face it. Not everyone can be as nice as me.I think I just threw up in my mouth.

• Options
    Kati, what do you do that you're paid to knot?
  • Options
    I think she just knots. At work. Henceforth, getting paid to knot. I would love to get paid to knot. J&K, come on now. I'm so sweet, the lollypops are jealous.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    The poopy flavored lollypops?

• Options
    Oh, I thought she meant like that person last year who posted and worked for the knot. Then left when she admitted it.
  • Options
    Can you post if you work for the knot? And why would you tell people that?! And NOOOO...strawberry flavored ones, with GUM in the middle.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Oh, it sucks. I can hardly move. But the meds work swimmingly, and my husband is my beck and call boy, which is nice.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    He better be!  When you come down from the meds and realize what you did in the draft last night...well, let's just say I'm going to be glad I'm not there ;)

• Options
    FUUCK! I keep forgetting I picked him!!!!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I like you Kati. Even though every time I see your sig pic I reflexively turn my head diagonally to try to straighten it out.Disclaimer: Neither Kati nor Kati's photographer will not be held responsible for neck injuries resulting from head tilting due to diagonal photo.  I like you all too.  Now we're all doing it wrong together at least.No, I don't work for TK.  FI asks me why I don't pretty much every day.  They never have any job postings for people who just want to play on the message boards though.
  • Options
    I don't know if you can but she was a moron. Are you ok fishsticks? I didn't know you are in pain. I just thought we were sharing our love for percoladas.
  • Options
    Neither Kati nor Kati's photographer will not be held responsibleThis isn't even English, is it?  30 minutes until the weekend...
  • Options
    Aw no, I'm in a great deal of pain. I bruised my tailbone yesterday and hyperextended the muscles in my back bevcause I slipped on water that Scott left on the floor after his shower and biffed it tailbone first onto the floor. I'm on muscle relaxers and pain killers and it hurts to move. Gah.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Kati, I didn't even noticed the misplaced "not" until you pointed it out.  Muscle relaxers make me loopy.  I can't type worth a shiit, so I'm impressed Fishy.  And I don't think you'll be sorry for picking him ;)

• Options
    OH I'm loopy all right. I write things, and then peopel respond to me, and I'm like...huh. WTF did I write to them that they are responding to me. Weird.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    That is too bad and I hope you feel better soon that you have to milk being sick because it was his fault. I think you know but I hyper extended my knee on Saturday. So now we are twins. I took my pills the second I left the pharmacy so we'll see how fun they are. I am sitting in the car while he food shops since the rain ruined plans.
  • Options
    OH dear god, knee pain is the worst. I've never been so miserable in all my life.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Yeah it hurts and I am a mess. I walk, then my knee locks so I stop, this tripped up Almond because of my limping stop and go.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards