Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

FFF

Re: FFF

• Options
    fische, did you see HRodriguez's siggy pic? There seems to be a hint of username in the side..... Lemme see if I can find it.....
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    meh. it was a confession thread. it's a medical issue. I mentioned one of mine.however, I do think it's TMI when people go into details about sex. so there ya go.
  • Options
    wait, who's HRodriguez?
  • Options
    salt, maybe constipation is a side effect from the std she just confessed she has?
  • Options
    miss intentional is the one with the STD.  HPV.  which is not really that big of a deal.  HPV spreads so rapidly that they figure almost everyone will have it eventually. 

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    This is not a flame.  I just spent a good 45 seconds laughing at MissSarah's new bio link name.This is a flame.  I die a little inside everytime I see jfgrad post.  She's the one with the sandwich stealing dog, throwing a wedding for a friend, yes?

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    She's in the Confessions thread, discussing her STD. It's just HPV though, which I actually don't even consider to be a real STD - is that bad?no, considering how many people have it.
  • Options
    Ricks, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that if you have an STD and you're okay with broadcasting it on the interwebz, then you probably need to learn a lesson on "keeping things to ourselves"Lesson one: Keep your knees together.Lesson two: Keep your mouth closed.Lesson three: If you master lesson one, you probably can skip over lesson two.
  • Options
    [i]Someone said they have an STD in the confessions thread. That is way too personal for the knot.[/i] BINGO. Mouth kind of dropped a little when I read that.
  • Options
    Oh it's HPV? BFD.
  • Options
    Yay for J&K! Now everyone has to figure it out. Say it out loud. I-H-O-P-ness Do it!
  • Options
    I mean, hell. I have HPV. and I've only slept with a couple people.
  • Options
    I've never seen an Hrodriguez post! Do dig it up for me! :)
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I don't dislike Intentional though. I just thought it was a little TMI.
  • Options
    Ricks, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that if you have an STD and you're okay with broadcasting it on the interwebz, then you probably need to learn a lesson on "keeping things to ourselves"Lesson one: Keep your knees together.Lesson two: Keep your mouth closed.Lesson three: If you master lesson one, you probably can skip over lesson two. yeahno.
  • Options
    I think lots of people share really personal information. I don't think MissIntentional saying she has an STD is any more personal than people confessing they're on the brink of an eating disorder.
  • Options
    Ricks, I think it just kind of threw me because it came out of the blue... although I guess that's what the confessions thread is for?. Meh.
  • Options
    Oh, it's not even a real STD. Nevermind. Though, my lesson for the day is still true, in general :)
  • Options
    Eating disorders, STDs... favorite position anyone? Routing numbers to Swiss bank accounts?
  • Options
    I don't think my blood pressure ever spiked as high as it did when ilovemyco outed herself as tabs.  Not that I took the tabs thing personally - I always wondered who was really behind it.  It just really pissed me off that she could come back here, play nice as a semi-regular, and then have the audacity to say that she "doesn't have a problem with Tide now."WTF.  Troll #2 whose bannation I credit myself with (well, Dani too.)
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Nicole, althought this is true, saying you have an STD is kind of shocking to me. Until it is know to be HPV.
  • Options
    Oh yeah, jfgrad- please, we get it, there was a dude in a banana costume in your house.GOT IT.
  • Options
    Considering MissIntentional also said it was a scary thing for her, I get why she posted it. Essentially we are a room full of women and she is having a scary problem with her lady bits. I think she was just looking for a little support perhaps.
  • Options
    maybe piper IS username?
  • Options
    East doesn't post enough.
  • Options
    Ricks, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that if you have an STD and you're okay with broadcasting it on the interwebz, then you probably need to learn a lesson on "keeping things to ourselves"Lesson one: Keep your knees together.Lesson two: Keep your mouth closed.Lesson three: If you master lesson one, you probably can skip over lesson two.Really?  No, really? 

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    Sadly, I don't have many pics of FI and I on my laptop. That was one from my Bday in July. We have an awesome burito bar that gives free huge margaritas on your bday. Now, I am off to find a new pic....p.s. it's what all the cool kids do ;)
  • Options
    I might have an eating disoderI have syphilis <- more shockingMeh, maybe it is more shocking to me only because I want to be an ED dietitcian and thus EDs don't shock me much.
  • Options
    I don't care who piper is or is not. She's fuucking annoying. I said it a few weeks ago, but roxy annoys the living crap out of me. Her eye makeup grosses me out (I can't imagine how Alix feels about it), and although I got flamed for saying people want to "fit in"...she actually made comment and followed it with, "can i be in the cool kids club now!!?!?!?!!11111". I don't believe some of the things Nuggs says about her grandma.  
  • Options
    East I agree... WTF Voight?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards