Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

FFF

Re: FFF

• Options
    FFF stands for flame free friday.  It is supposed to be a thread where you can say anything you want about anyone or anything and no one can flame you for it.  Example:  I can say "Lala is a stupidty AW and I hate her"  and she can't get mad and say anything back. FFF always veers off course and always becomes something else.  It's basically just a catch all of thought.   But being, you know... us.... there are always complaints if it isn't "ran" right or isn't a hate fest, because we basically just welcome any oppurtunity to complain about something. 

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    Gotcha... thanks, east!
    photobucket-29369-1334754217385 2012-12-30_13-03-57_810_zps6f98a3be
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I do get FFF... I thought I was posting on the confessions thread (my work is getting in the way of my knotting)
  • Options
    Eh, I think FFF is more fun with all the side conversations then if it just stayed FFF.And I totally would Coco, you have a new knot nemesis. This may reach Pumpkin/Butterfly levels. But not Pumpkin/E. That's just crazy talk.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Well reading this was a total waste of time... there was like 10% flaming and 90% arguing about ED and HPV. I wanna see flaming.
  • Options
    i use the dryer to avoid ironing. fischey and mandy are definitely onto something with roxy. when i called her out for acting like a dumbasss, she thought i was judging her because she's blonde.
  • Options
    I already freaking shrunk it!!! I dont even like how he looks that small. When I said flame I didnt mean me/don draper!
  • Options
    I personally love Nebb's picture. I share the affection for Don. The bigger the Don, the better I say.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I sometimes wish I could get rid of don and put in a picture of my adorible dog (who is possibly cuter than vogts!!), but I like looking at don and no one would recognize me.
  • Options
    I think Carebear517 is a fuche.  That would be what you get when you combine fukkin and douche
  • Options
    A dingo ate my baby!I just wanted to add to the randomness.
  • Options
    To amalama and smokey:To clarify, I was really only talking about the sorta crazy girls who are over the top annoying, as other people also said.  FWIW, I think karma flamed me on this one because as soon as I posted my last reply, my internet at work stopped working, so I had to wait til I got home to write this. So, if you don't hate me already, I definitely do not hate you guys nor do you need to go away, k!?  Just stay normal. :) And smokey, FI and I live in unmarried sin too.  For ama, I think your dog is adorable. Truce?
  • Options
    I've been working all day, didja miss me!? Actually I figured people either didnt notice I was gone, or were happy. I'd prefer people not noticing. Can I add a confession: I miss E being here. Her crazy kept me entertained. Now its too much rainbows and puppy dogs.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I wasted 5 minutes of my time to find out that P2 doesn't understand that some people grow up with household help.  it is what it is, accept it and shut up about it
  • Options
    My input, since I just spent forever reading this and still want to input my input:My doctor actually told me that most (like more than half) of all HPV cases clear themselves up.  Completely.  She said something like 90% of women get it but most don't even know it because it goes away on its own.  I have no research to back it up, but thats what she told me. However, I also had an acquaintance who got cervical cancer from HPV, and while they cured the cancer, she can never have children.  Bad news is, she actually was a slut. So much for not stereotyping. I definitely also judge people who can't iron.  I don't do it often, but come on, I don't want to look like a slob at work.  I also mostly buy clothes that don't need ironing, but it's still something everyone should know.  Even DH can iron, and he's mostly useless. And lastly, my flame, which I've said before, is that I don't like msmerymac.  There are several reasons, but I'd get flamed for them probably, even several hours after FFF.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    For the last farking time, oot. It's not rocket science. No one needs to be taught how to iron. I certainly wasn't. I picked it up and tried it for myself. You're ridiculous. And ignorant. You had no clue if I did or did not have a mother or grandmother to teach me how to do house-hold chores, and assuming that was ignorant. I fully understand that your mom died, or you didn't have one, or whatever. It was definitely NOT relevant to the topic of ironing. If YOU think that you need to be taught how to iron, you have big problems.Obviously your daughter doesn't know how to iron either. Who would've taught her. RIDICULOUS. I wasted 5 minutes of my time to find out that P2 doesn't understand that some people grow up with household help. it is what it is, accept it and shut up about it
  • Options
    It's really that difficult to realize that not everyone HAS to do it?Actually M does know how to iron because her nanny taught her right before she left for college.  There was no one there to do it for her so she learned.That's hard to understand?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards