Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

FFF

Re: FFF

• Options
    What Polichick says has been 46% less annoying since she ditched that farking picture of her screaming in her FI ear. Fact.
  • Options
    I have an iron great ironing trick. It's called "throw it back in the dryer for ten minutes with a damp towel."And this whole time I thought I was the only one that was this creative. :D
  • Options
    [i]OMG Salt can we start a cool kids club!!!??!!1?11!!!!!ele?venty!!!!1 [/i] You can be the president if you give me your routing number.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    salt - I hear ya.  I think it's a lot of wedding nerves making me a little paranoid.  I acknowledge the possibility and just make healthy choices.Sarah my number is seventyeleventysixtynine....  Wait!  This is too public.  I'll just post it as my FB status.
  • Options
    I live in an apartment where you have to pay for laundry.  My ironing tip is hang it in the bathroom while you shower.  Or get some Downy Wrinkle Releaser.  I can iron, but I tend to iron wrinkles into things from time to time.  I also prefer not to.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Awww Vogt don't sweat it.
  • Options
    I can't iron without hurting myself or others or destroying my clothing. So I don't do it. I am not sure what the "judgement" about this would be. Lazy? Stupid? Or am I just judged "unable to fuucking iron"- because I'm pretty sure that's all you'd be able to tell about me based on a wrinkle that might be in my shirt.
  • Options
    Maybe it was only funny to me because I was definitely on the slutty end of the spectrum before FI...so there was some irony there? I dunno.Either way, it's not funny, I don't believe it, and I'm now dropping it
  • Options
    Salt, will you accept Cari's routing number instead?
  • Options
    Should we call time of death?
  • Options
    so, I have this friend? she's a trust-fund kid. she's always had maids. now her house is disgusting. she doesn't know how to make her bed, or iron, or anything. but when she complains about it, I tell her to go cry into her big bag of money.this shiit is not hard to learn. come on, people.
  • Options
    Ricks, I'm not sure it was ever really alive...I have a flame.  Maybe that will help.It seems like SaltyPeanut doesn't get FFF.

• Options
    I kinda judge stage for condoning her sig pic. I feel like she's obviously been around long enough to know that P&E doesn't appreciate these type of photos. The boys on the maintenance staff asked me to tell you (and I quote) "Hubba hubba yowza yes MA'AM!"I think it's their way of saying they appreciate your siggy pic. ;) "IfDH breaks wind in front of me it's convenient but that doesn't make it appropriate at all." - Banana468 --> Replies:  **jemmessica**--> From: Jemmessica Date: 9/30/2009 at 1:17 PM hehe wink wink ;-) Jessica October 3, 2009 Photo Credit: Story Photograhers bio <-gets neglected, read the blog instead! Wedding Blog -->  **jemmessica**--> From: pumpkinpumpkin Date: 9/30/2009 at 2:09 PM It's HORRIBLY inappropriate, and definitely NSFW. Piggy Bank Fail. I finally updated my bio!I always imagined in my head that E looked like dogg the bounty hunters wife, mainly because of the hair. - Nebb -->  **jemmessica**--> From: mrsswift Date: 9/30/2009 at 2:26 PM P2, I was waiting for your comment on this one! -->  **jemmessica**--> From: kikibaby Date: 9/30/2009 at 2:30 PM Meh, I don't think it's inappropriate. It's obvious there's not a lot of clothing going on, but all the naughty bits are covered. I think it's purty. "I think we can all agree that holes in dreams are much better than holes in condoms."~ J&K -->  **jemmessica**--> From: Jemmessica Date: 9/30/2009 at 2:51 PM eh I wasn't too worried with it.... I have blonde hair, and was just pretty darn excited to be rocking the black wig! Tons of girls on my local board do bpics and we all tend to post one in are siggysorry you found it inappropriate, i like it :-) Jessica October 3, 2009 Photo Credit: Story Photograhers bio <-gets neglected, read the blog instead! Wedding Blog
  • Options
    11:35 am PST.
  • Options
    Thanks Sarah.
  • Options
    yeah...that pic makes her boobs look weird. a picture of her face would be pretty enough.I don't dig it.
  • Options
    I had HPV when I was younger, and a virgin, so it clearly is more than an STD. Fortunately, it was one of the more mild strains, and I haven't had to deal with it since that time. I hope that you, and everyone, is aware the HPV isn't just a one time thing, it's with your for LIFE. It's like herpes in that manner.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    For the record, I know how to cook and clean, and make my bed, even if I don't make my bed.  I just hate ironing.

• Options
    Oh haaaai everyone!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Aaaaaauuugghhh, my retinas!
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    Hi Rach, you hoar. Hey it's a FFF thread ;P
  • Options
    I thought some lesser strains of HPV could work themselves out and go away?  I'm not in the medical field so I don't know this to be fact, but I thought I had been told this before.   ?

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    What was that salt?! I couldn't hear what you were saying over the loudness of your legs opening. Pirate hooker.
  • Options
    It seems like SaltyPeanut doesn't get FFF. I'm 95% sure no one does.
  • Options
    Any routing number will do. This is the worst FFF I've ever seen. Don't make me get the defibrillator.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    All prudy-ness aside, I'll never get why people think its a good idea to post b-pics online. You never know who's lurking, and people have got fired for way less. I just see it turning out badly. Especially if someone with a grudge happens upon them...
  • Options
    East, they can clear up on their own, aka you show no symptoms, but the disease is always still dormant and there.  You can still give it to someone else.  I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

• Options
    Chick with the b-pic makes me wanna vom. And she's new too---so that's not good.
  • Options
    I wish you guys would find something to say to make the FFF interesting instead of just complaining about how much it sucks. 

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards