Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

FFF

Re: FFF

• Options
    I judge anyone who can't iron.Oh yes, or at least can't give a damn to try.  I don't care the excuse.
  • Options
    Vogt - yes, you did: [i]Oh, it's not even a real STD. Nevermind. Though, my lesson for the day is still true, in general :)[/i]
  • Options
    Big hugs. East, I apologize to you as well. I am sorry my joke came across so pooly. I suck. :) Please forgive, one and all?
  • Options
    I said something to jemessica about her sig pic. She doesn't care. Shocking.
  • Options
    Had an eating disorder, yes. Is it serious, yes. And if someone seriously had one I would in no way poke jokes, but that doesn't mean that I can't laugh or make fun of it when no one is being serious. If I remained serious about every bad event in my life, I'd go crazy.
  • Options
    Jessjo made a post that was like "Who missed me while I was away getting married?" I didn't even notice she was gone.Which is why I didn't make one of those posts. 
  • Options
    I don't know how to iron.  I could in a pinch, I think, but I never do it.And yes, it was because I had people doing everything for me growing up.  I still have a housekeeper.It sucks now, though, cause I really don't know how to do basic things to take care of myself at times and have to rely on FI or mom.  This makes me feel like a loser.
  • Options
    salt, yeah. Even some drawers would make the pic better. I just don't like knowing what's lurking in the shadows.
  • Options
    Her name is like Jemmessica or something. She posts on October 09.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Vogt your pug makes me smile.
  • Options
    Meh, I make fun of myself a lot, for example my old sig.
  • Options
    Salty, I'll address you too. It was a joke. It was a bad joke. The joke failed. I apologize, profusely if I hurt anyone's feelings, that I made an unfunny joke, and that I appeared ignorant. I can go back and DD if that would make everyone happy, or I can continue to apologize to each of you individually. I'm on here enough that you all should know that I would never purposefully say a hurtful thing, so I'm asking you to give me the benefit of the doubt that I didn't mean anything by it other than a joke that failed miserably. I'm sorry.
  • Options
    If I remained serious about every bad event in my life, I'd go crazy.yup. which is why I'm so inappropriate all the time.
  • Options
    I'm not saying you were making fun of it or that you needed to be serious about it either.  I'm just sayin it seemed like you were saying my confession was TMI for TK and then you turned around and admitted the same thing.  That's all.FWIW - I didn't say I have an eating disorder.  I said I'm developing an unhealthy relationship with food, which I do not think constitutes an eating disorder.  Also, I still think your cool.
  • Options
    I am, surprised no one has sa1d anything about her pic. Last year a gilr got flamed for having a superwoman costume in her sig that the other posters deemed "slutty". I find it odd that people have slacked off.
  • Options
    What Polichick says has been 46% less annoying since she ditched that farking picture of her screaming in her FI ear.   Now I read it as just a normal person talking and not an annoying pest.

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    Kasi was her name.
  • Options
    p2 said something to her the other day, and she was just like "Yeah, well I like it!" In one ear and out the other.
  • Options
    vogt! chill out, biddy! you apologized, that's enough. we all say things that are going to offend someone. own it, and move on :) btw, there wasn't a need to apologize in the first place if that's how you feel. unless you did feel bad or something. but don't do it to appease people. just a little tip--you'll never make everyone here happy.and I'm one of the people who disagreed with you. and I still like you. so take that.
  • Options
    Just be careful Cari. Shiit like that is a slippery slope. It makes me feel better that I'm not the only person here that has had an ED.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I never thought that your confession meant an ED (no one else should either), but Ricks said it flat out (she was joking, but I couldn't tell). So I gave her a tidbit of mine so that if she needed to talk to someone she could. And now that I've explained myself, I shall need your routing number as well.
  • Options
    Man, I live by myself, and I have my own iron and ironing board and everything, but I haven't ironed anything in years. Mostly I just wear clothes that don't wrinkle.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    I'm lame lala, what can I say? I consider you bitches my friends and it upsets me to think I could have hurt someone. So..yeah. I'm chilling. :)
  • Options
    Suddenly Sunkissed is back and I feel kind of weird about that.Me too, but she's not being a live journal PW, so I'm okay with it for now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    OMG Salt can we start a cool kids club!!!??!!1?11!!!!!ele?venty!!!!1
  • Options
    vogt, we all know it's the herpy herp talkin', anyway.
  • Options
    It makes me feel better that I'm not the only person here that has had an ED.Ditto.  It also doesn't surprise me, seeing as how 1 in 4 girls has one or something like that.
  • Options
    EDs are common these days. I am thankful to be recovered.
  • Options
    I have an iron great ironing trick.  It's called "throw it back in the dryer for ten minutes with a damp towel."

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    I know, I don't like hurting people either. but you apologized, and that's enough. I hate when people apologize and others won't let it go. shiit, we can't go back in time, so that's all you can do.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards