Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Scary movie poll!

124»

Re: Scary movie poll!

• Options
    Do you guys remember most of your dreams, vividly? I do. I really wish I could record them somteimes, because theyre brilliant.
  • Options
    haha The Wizard of Oz actually freaked me out as a teenager when I heard that story that you could see of one of the munchkins hanging himself during one of the Yellow Brick Road scenes.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Options
    Just the ones that scare the crap out of me. Those haunt me for the whole day and I usually can't sleep the night after.The good ones, where I'm having sex with the Rock - those are a blur :)
  • Options
    amityville horror. the scariest part is when the psychic freaks out at the hole in the basement.
  • Options
    Nebb, I do for a day or so and then they "poof" go away :(My sex dreams are so nasty I usually don't tell even tell Ricky, even though he is usually in them!
  • Options
    Ive had a lot of dreams about being in sexual relationships with will farrell. We had a shower together in one dream, and he was so hairy. Ive probably had atleast 5 or 6 dreams like that about him.
  • Options
    Will is so funny. I find him hot b/c of that.
  • Options
    J&K, the rape scene is brutal, but "real" and I don't know how to phrase that. I couldn't turn away, but I couldn't watch it again.  It was almost a cautionary tale. As far as the ending being cheesy, I don't know. The parents get revenge. I'm trying to remember the ending. I'm sure the original was better than the remake, though. I just remember watching it, and feeling like I needed to take a shower afterwards, but also being glad I'd seen it. And I don't know how that makes sense at all.  I'm glad I didn't see it as a kid, though. I was floored to see it being sold in Wal-Mart.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    Missy, watch the first one. It is 70's cheesy, but it is a classic.
  • Options
    Will is so funny. I find him hot b/c of that. Yes! It could be the ugliest guy in the world but if he can make me laugh, I will think he's hot.
  • Options
    Ditto Cew.
  • Options
    Missy, watch the first one. It is 70's cheesy, but it is a classic.Are you talking about My Bloody Valentine??  If so, I've seen it!  I just haven't watched our copy we bought :)In the 80s and 90s, I used to rent all those - loved, loved, loved them.  It's a pretty good one.Another good one is Happy Birthday to Me, with Melissa Sue Anderson from Little House on the Prairie.  Netflix doesn't have it yet; but you might be able to find it at Blockbuster or someplace. Have you ever seen Sleepaway Camp? The first one.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    No- Lest House on the Left.I have seen Sleepaway Camp a long time ago.
  • Options
    The Ring had me not being able to sleep for a couple nights. Little goth kids climbing out of wells and tv's are scary ;)
  • Options
    Oh yeah - I've only seen the original - have no desire to see the remake...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards