Wedding Etiquette Forum

It's Monday Night!

123457»

Re: It's Monday Night!

• H and I are the same way.  Dessert is an afterthought.  We prefer the appetizers.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-monday-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:53261654-010a-4f13-bb52-10a821bb7658Post:134bb2aa-c3fc-43b6-9a63-e569d13569c2">Re: It's Monday Night!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I dislike cake and chocolate.  Because I am abnormal.
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]
    Or perfect for me. I love both immensly.  You can have my ice cream.

I should probably put the laundry that's been sitting in the washer all day in the dryer right?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Well then I guess I should probably put the stuff in the washer since yesterday afternoon in the dryer too.  Whoops.  This is why it takes me weeks to get laundry done.  I LOVE having 2nd floor laundry so we don't have to lug baskets up and down the stairs, but when I spend most of the day downstairs I tend to forget about it.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-monday-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:53261654-010a-4f13-bb52-10a821bb7658Post:d9653bf4-8c33-4252-be7e-074eb769145f">Re: It's Monday Night!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well then I guess I should probably put the stuff in the washer since yesterday afternoon in the dryer too.  Whoops.  This is why it takes me weeks to get laundry done.  I LOVE having 2nd floor laundry so we don't have to lug baskets up and down the stairs, but when I spend most of the day downstairs I tend to forget about it.
    Posted by dnbeach12[/QUOTE]
    Yes I said "all day" but I meant "since yesterday afternoon" as well.  It doesn't smell I checked.  I wish my kitties did NOT have the peeing on clothes obsession that they do.  Well not kitties -just the really cute one in my siggy.

Thank you for your sympathy ladies.  I do miss cheese. 
  • I should put the clean laundry away, but that would involve waking DH to do so. Plus I can hardly move right now.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • I usually will remember to switch the laundry right before I go to bed, or as soon as I get up in the morning.  In between that I never think about it.  

Ciara folding that laundry definitely sounds like an H job.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm fairly certain I have a sugar addiction. I crave chocolate almost all hours of the day. It is terrible, I get anxious when I know I have no chocolate to snack on in my house. On that note, good night ladies!
  • Goodnight musical.
  • andy71781andy71781 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2011
    I'm pretty sure that there is a rule that says she who pushes a watermelon out of her vagina doesn't have to fold the laundry.

ETA - I think it only holds up for a month or so.
  • I do the laundry but make H put away his stuff.  It's the least he can do. Ugh, it's my fault that I do most of the housework (that the maid doesn't do).  I can't stand to let things wait until H notices them, so I end up doing everything.
  • Good night, MS!
  • H is better about keeping up on the laundry than I am, but we will both do it.  Usually we both fold together and just fold our own stuff because we don't like how the other folds it.  

Okay ladies, I think I'm going to catch up on some DVR now while I have the TV to myself tonight.  I'm exhausted though, so I'll probably end up falling alseep and not watching any of it.  Goodnight!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • I just feel lazy not doing it. But to stand up and put clothes away just wears me out. I can't even do a load of dishes without getting tired and having to sit down halfway through it.
  • I am currently looking at baby names.  I've gone totally nuts with baby wanting fever.
  • Goodnight beachy.
  • Night beachy!
  • I hated choosing baby names.The boys name was easy but trying to find a girls name that both of us could agree on was torture. We finally gave up. It was such a relief when we found out it was a boy that we didn't have to deal with picking a name.
  • Goodnight, beachy!
  • I'm also not looking forward to baby names when the time come.  In FI's family, its really common to name babies after other people (aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.)  And I really don't want to do that.  I don't have a problem with a middle name in honor of someone, but I would like my child to have their own first name.
  • ...realized I didn't finish my thought.  The take-away is that I can see FI wanting to name any children after people in his family, and me not wanting to do so.
  • I think H has a bunch of boys names picked out.  I worry that he's dated about every girl's name in the world, so we'll be limited.  Yes, H was a male hoar.
  • Edmund Michael was really easy for us. Randal wanted to name a boy after his grandfather who passed away. I really like the name so I was fine with it. Michael was my moms boyfriends name and it just fit with Edmund. Our last name works well with it.
  • Goodnight, Bree!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards