Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Hey all - it's night now.

Re: Hey all - it's night now.

• Options
    raes19raes19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hey-all-its-night-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:7e17915d-b2b0-484b-9048-3f162919753cPost:26e9a1e7-40f3-4b43-a184-eed8f1afaea5">Re: Hey all - it's night now.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey all - it's night now. : I'm not.  I don't really have a huge desire to join, either.
    Posted by strlzfan11[/QUOTE]

I actually blocked a few friends on FB because they were constantly posting their pintrest boards. Like, I really have no desire to see 14 pairs of sunglasses you think are cute.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm on pinterest - but that's because it makes more sense to me than bookmarks. Since I go from one computer to another, it works for me. I don't spend hours on it or anything. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hey-all-its-night-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7e17915d-b2b0-484b-9048-3f162919753cPost:b7fc442f-cee6-42db-9b8a-09ca9cbbda62">Re: Hey all - it's night now.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Evening ladies.  I started Couch to 5K today.  It wasn't as hard as I expected it to be, but I know it will get harder as time moves on. WFD?  I made a taco ring.
    Posted by strlzfan11[/QUOTE]

I love C25K.  Good for you!

We ate at the gym around 4, so I'm hardboiling some eggs for egg salad in a little bit.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Hey all it's night now.:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey all it's night now.:Am I the only person in the world not on pintrest?Posted by raes19I'm not.nbsp; I don't really have a huge desire to join, either. Posted by strlzfan11[/QUOTE] Also not on the pinterest. I look on it to pass time, but not active. I had been getting emails from someone to my gmail so I do not have a high opinion of them. They did fix it eventually though, and shut down that account.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Pinapple on pizza grosses me out too. But, so does pineapple in general.

Poke, I love making taco salad in a bag. When I was a girl scout, we would do it at camp. Even now, if I'm helping out, I always want to make it with the girls.
  • Options
    Raes - I friggin hate that too. When you hit your Pin It! button it automatically posts to facebook. You can uncheck it so it doesn't, and I generally try to. 
  • Options
    Pineapple on pizza is the greatest thing in the world.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hey-all-its-night-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7e17915d-b2b0-484b-9048-3f162919753cPost:5594efec-0550-41aa-9e59-3d6c5a43726f">Re: Hey all - it's night now.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey all - it's night now. : PINEAPPLE DOESN'T GO ON PIZZA!!!!!!! 
    Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]

<div>YES IT DOES!</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hey-all-its-night-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7e17915d-b2b0-484b-9048-3f162919753cPost:720b2874-82e4-4763-9b2f-97c9717b61e6">Re: Hey all - it's night now.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Raes - I friggin hate that too. When you hit your Pin It! button it automatically posts to facebook. You can uncheck it so it doesn't, and I generally try to. 
    Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]

Mine don't automatically post to FB.  There must be an option somewhere

• Options
    J, your gym has food? That's pretty cool. Mine has vending machines and all, but not real food.

I rarely use pinterest because I really never go back to most of what I've pinned. I'm always on the same computer, so bookmarks works just fine for sites I visit regularly. Although I actually don't bookmark most of the sites I visit regularly, lol... just the ones where I don't necessarily know the whole URL, like credit card website, blogs, etc.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The only ways I like pineapple are fresh, uncooked OR, grilled at this cool Brazilian place we go. They slather it up with cinnamon and grill it on a spit for hours. It is AMAZING. And super hottie McTottie gauchos bring it to your table and slice it off for you, which may or may not enhance its appeal significantly. 
  • Options
    I don't have my Pinterest linked to my FB.  It annoys me to no end that half my Twitter feed is the same as my FB feed.  Really?
  • Options
    J&K10910J&K10910 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Yeah, it has a cafe/deli.  Everything is clean, healthy, and they feature two "superfoods" every week.  And it's actually really tasty, and not any more expensive than any other similar cafe.

I had a Hawaiian chicken sandwich (grilled chicken breast, pepperjack cheese, pineapple, lettuce and tomato on a GF bun) with steamed veggies.  It was good.

• Options
    FINE, LOOPY.

I'm willing to accept that your priorities are all messed up. I was hoping to have intermittent BB chat tonight, but WHATEVZ. ;)
  • Options
    Haha, one thing I can say about Pineapple pizza is that it seems to be very polarizing. Like, people either love it or hate it. 
  • Options
    ...And now I'm hungry. ;)

Tonight is Panko Crusted Porkchops with a wasabi soy sauce.  Deeelicious.  I love Cooking Light recipes.

Poke, I don't do pineapple on pizza either.  I'm also a picky eater and really strange about texture, so there's that.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I need to find the option to not show my pins on facebook. It drives me crackers that I have to uncheck it every time.
  • Options
    J - did you sign up with your FB account? I did that because I was too lazy not to. 
  • Options
    raes19raes19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I don't like pineapple on pizza, but I'm not a fan of mixing savory and sweet in general. I hate when meat is honey-glazed. Yuck.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Part of me thinks I will one day change my mind on Pinterest, but right now it doesn't get enough of my attention to warrant joining.
  • Options
    Oh, no I didn't sign up with my FB account.  That must be it.

• Options
    I like pineapple on pizza, but I have to be in the mood for it.
  • Options
    Raes - I love honey glazed ham. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hey-all-its-night-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7e17915d-b2b0-484b-9048-3f162919753cPost:5ad1a284-c97d-4eb5-a8d2-b3b2eda302e0">Re: Hey all - it's night now.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Pineapple on pizza is the greatest thing in the world.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

<div>::nods::</div><div>
    </div><div>pinterest to me is like all the blogs in the world in one place and I have found so many amazing recipes, crafts, and classroom stuff that I otherwise would have missed because I'm not a good blog follower.</div>
  • Options
    I didn't sign up with Facebook.  You can also set any and all FB apps so that only certain people can see them.  Anything that I do like articles or stuff I have set to "only me."  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I like it, even though it does give me delusions of grandeur when it comes to what my future home will look like, and have in it :).
  • Options
    I think you can adjust your setting by app in FB to limit who can see stuff that app posts for you. 
  • Options
    Pinterest was both dangerous/helpful as we built our new house. And for planning DD's wedding. She turned me onto it. When I'm in the mood to pin, an hour or two can easily drift away. 
  • Options
    pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Eh, I only occasionally forget to uncheck the facebook button so I don't think it's a big deal. And sometimes I do want to post something really cool.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    You guys move too fast for me. I love Pinterest but I find myself posting 500 things one day then nothing for weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards