Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Whats up ladies

H and I are watching "Taboo" about fighting and H is loving it and it is making me really uncomfortable.

One more day closer to the weekend! :) TGIAMF

Re: Whats up ladies

• Options
    Hey hoar!  I am super excited because our door blinds came in today that we had to special order and I just got them installed.  They were super easy to put up and I am absolutely in love with them!

Now I need to make myself some dinner and I am definitely having a couple drinks tonight.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've never heard of "Taboo." I'm a dirty fighter. New year's resolution to fix that.

I'm just sitting here putting off cooking dinner, and praying Shane doesn't ask me if I want to go to the gym. I have no reason not to. I just hate the gym.
  • Options
    I'm sitting here trying to relax. Today was a long and somewhat intense day at work. It has been quiet all year but this week it seems that all the kids want to be dramatic or have problems at the same time. They did give us free breakfast to celebrate Student Services week.

I hear you on counting down to the weekend.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hello! I am finally over the worst bit of my cold. It's been a week, so it is about time! Ell is getting sick now, though. We are watching rerun tv and playing fetch with one of the cats. She gets obsessive and nuerotic about it, so we can only play for a bit or else she goes bananas.
  • Options
    That's funny about the cat. Ours like to chase the laser pointer the most. Every so often one will play fetch with her mouse.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Oh hai.  I just got done eating my third bowl of cereal of the night.  Now I'm watching Storage Wars.
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    It seems like everyone is sick. Seriously. I have never had so many absent kids and sick friends/family at the same time. Tyra takes to us and if you say the M word she goes crazy. She will sit on top of the tv stand and cry (the drawer we keep the mice in is in the tv stand) and just cry. If we ignore her, she tries to open said drawer, and almost scream. It's funny, pathetic and obnoxious all at once.
  • Options
    Not much going on here.  We are watching MASH reruns.

Beach, were did you get your door blinds?
  • Options
    Ski I got them at Lowe's.  I had to special order them because of the size, but they were well worth the wait (and cost).  They are in glass and fit over the window frame on the door, and the blinds are behind the glass.  So no dusting blinds, and the dogs can't ruin them.  Damn you home ownership for making me so excited about things like door blinds!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi!  I'm finally watching Cast Away.  It took 3 tries for me to get a DVD that actually worked.
    I booked a ticket to go see H in 3 weeks.  We are going to probably go skiing and hang out in Breckenridge.  If I end up getting this job between now and then we may have to re-assess, but I wanted to book the ticket before it got too expensive.
  • Options
    Loops is this your first time watching Cast Away?  I love that movie.

• Options
    I really liked Cast Away but I have only seen it one time. I think Tom Hanks is a fantastic actor.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay Loopy!  H said he looked into flights for me to meet him at his next port and they were a minimum of like $1100.  Then we would easily spend another $1,000 on hotels for the area, and then spending money.  The sensible side of us knows that we can spend that money on things for the house that we would appreciate longer though.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm catching up on Army Wives since the new season starts in a few weeks. I love that show.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whats-up-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9b9db863-8b86-4412-aeae-1566d3142ce0Post:45398d82-a104-4c3d-8f88-30e9ce0a8b7a">Re: Whats up ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh Rosie, I watched a few episodes of Taboo in a Human Sexuality course. One was about guys who had relationships with dolls.
    Posted by bree4305[/QUOTE]

<div>I can't NOT watch Taboo. Its a weird obsession of mine. </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>I ate too much ice cream and now I feel sick. H dips too much ice cream. I need a rosie size portion. </div>
  • Options
    What kind of ice cream, Rosebutt?

• Options
    Rachers we have them on 2 doors now that both lead out to the back deck.  One in our bedroom and the other off the kitchen.  I first saw them at my aunt's new house and thought they were something that was bought on the door and ridiculously expensive.  Then at Lowe's I was talking to the guy about blinds for the door and he showed me those.  I really love them!  I still need to get some curtains and blinds up in other rooms, but I'm happy to get our door covered now.  I think we might do plantation blinds in our dining room since I really like them too.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    SHOWTIME
  • Options
    Yes, this is the first time I've ever seen it.  It's actually good.

Beachy - I used our CC points towards the flight.   
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whats-up-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9b9db863-8b86-4412-aeae-1566d3142ce0Post:337ad182-306a-451a-a069-a5e3f0a7d47b">Re: Whats up ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE]What kind of ice cream, Rosebutt?
    Posted by FutureMrsFezz[/QUOTE]

<div>cookies and cream yo. I am street. </div>
  • Options
    Those blinds are cool. I am always for not having to dust blinds.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That's my fave, gangsta.

• Options
    Beach, they are sweet.  I am going to check them out at Lowes.  Thanks for the visual.  Glad you are getting settled. 
  • Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Mmm cookies n' cream is my favorite!  I have some Starbucks Caramel Macchiato ice cream in my freezer that now will probably be eaten tonight.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    That sucks Rachers.. absolutely.
  • Options
    Loopy, so jealous of your trip to Colorado and skiing at Breckenridge.  You so deserve this trip.  Enjoy Enjoy.  Hoping that you hear something soon.
  • Options
    Thanks Ski!  I still have a lot to do and some more unpacking to do, but I made sure to get my house at least to the point where I could live in it and do what I wanted without issue.  So now the rest I can take my time with, like the garage and H's man zone.  

I'm so excited for my parents to come this weekend!  My dad is excited to do lots of projects for me too, like hanging our new ceiling fan, replacing our garage door opener, and other random things.  Oh man H owes me soo freaking much for all of this!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi everyone!  I just got off the phone with a friend I haven't seen since our wedding.  It was great.  And then I banged out my stupid paper for tomorrow's class.  So I'm all set for tomorrow night.  I still have to finish reading a (n incredibly boring) book for Thursday, but I think I'm going to take Anna's suggestion and "skim" it.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

• Options
    Good for you being prepared Bay.. 
  • Options
    Yay!  More Storage War lovers.  That show is hilarious.  FI and I just went shopping for ace bandages and ice packs because I hurt the hell out of my calf running today.  Sigh.  Also, FI just informed me that FMIL is coming into town to visit us the same day I am trying on wedding dresses.  He ASSURES me she will not want to go and will not be offended that she isn't invited, but I am definitely worried she is going to have hurt feelings.  Ugh.  Wish she would come another weekend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards