Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Metrodome pic as promised...

Re: Metrodome pic as promised...

• Options
    Haha Ciara my choices were between the poppers and Bagel Bites.  The Poppers were with light sour cream, the Bagel Bites would have been eaten with Blue Cheese.  I need to get away from "dipping" everythign too.  It's a horrible habit that packs on calories, but I love dipping my food. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    i wish there was a calorie burning wine
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Seriously KJB that would be the best invention ever.  I would be willing to pay $20 a bottle for it, and drink a bottle a night.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    let's get on inventing that... i could use the extra money
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Ciara, I've gained .4 pounds since I got KU.  I was down for a long time - NOTHING was appetizing for quite a while. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    Maybe I need to get KU then!  Do you think H would understand if he came home and I was pregnant if I said it was so I could lose weight?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Just have him send you a little present...
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Birdie1483Birdie1483 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2010
    I"m the heaviest I've ever been. I feel horrible about myself and FI and I hadn't had any pictures of ourselves in a long time because I hate how I look. I even hated how I looked in 75% of our e-pics.

I gained 20 pounds last fall by being on antidepressants. I ended up stopping them and now I need to get back on them, but am afraid to gain more weight.

I am just not a fan of the Cha Cha slide. It's about the only song I don't want played. FI is trying to make Rocky Top be on the no play list, but I'm vetoing that decision. :)
  • Options
    Wanna join our competition Birdie?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Calorie burning wine would be delightful.

I also love dipping my food in stuff. I normally prefer ranch though.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    What's the competition??

Does anyone else hate their FI/DH can just eat one less thing or have one less drink a night and then be like "oh I've lost 10 pounds!"
  • Options
    me and beachy are going to have a weight loss competition.  i'm gonna kick her ass.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I'll try but so far I haven't had success. I'm a 3 time WW drop-out. I think I need to stop being an alcoholic. :(
  • Options
    i've never tried ww.  i'm going the calorie counting/exercise route.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    YES! Scott eats like CRAZY and never gains a pound. EVER. Which, ya know...good for him, but COME ON!
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    squirrly I have friends that by this point in their pregnancies they were up almost 20 pounds. They all look at me like I'm some kind of mutant and that I'm starving myself. I know I'm not and there was a very long period there that I couldn't eat anything. The only way I was getting any nutrients was from the Orange/Strawberry/Banana juice that I was drinking. My OB was concerned that I was getting too much sugar from it and he said he would prefer me to eat the fruit instead. I told him only the juice would stay down and that shut him up real quick.
  • Options

I'm so going to kick some KJB-ass in this! 

I have done WW at least 5 times.  I always do really well when I'm good about the program, but I slowly start cheating more and more.  I really have no reason not to be able to stay on the program, I just really like wine and unhealthy food.

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    it's on beachy!  i have 40 pounds to lose.  we'll have to figure out the logistics at some point.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I really really hope I'm not one of those women who eats like crazy when pregnant and blames it on "eating for 2."  The baby gets all the calories and nutrients it needs first and the rest goes to you.  So as long as your are eating enough for the baby you are fine. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I definitely have 40 pounds that I could lose, but I would be happy to even be able to lose 20 and keep it off.  I need serious motivation like my doctor telling me I'm going to die in 6 months unless I maintain a certain weight.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    i was almost hoping i was pregnant so i could blame all this weight on a baby.  but then that would have to mean i've been pregnant for 8 years.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Yeah that eating for 2 is all crap. You only need an extra 300 or 400 calories a day when you are pregnant.
  • Options
    Is it bad I feel like I have to lose weight so when I get pregnant and inevitably gain weight, I won't just balloon into a monster?
  • Options
    my family has a huge history of heart problems. my bloodwork is ok so far, but i'd rather lose the weight now and at least have a chance at not being on a ton of meds by the time i'm 40 or having bypass by the time i'm 50.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I wanna lose another 30-40 more....

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    birdie don't be so hard on yourself.
  • Options
    Birdie, I'm with ya. I feel the same way. I want to lose the weight first, get pregnant later. Maybe.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    fishe want to play our game?  I mean, i'm gonna win, but it could be fun anyway.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    It's just hard not to be. I used to be athletic and skinny and all of that jazz. I gained about 10 pounds a year in college, but have gained about another 30-40 since I graduated. When I see pictures of myself I don't even recognize myself anymore.

My entire family is overweight, so I need to do something about it before it gets out of control. My brother has type 2 diabetes and he's one of the unlucky ones who doesn't respond to normal insulin and stuff like that. It scares the hell out of me that one day he won't be able to get it back under control.
  • Options
    Yeah I know what you mean Birdie.  I never used to understand when people would say they wanted to lose weight before getting pregnant, since you're just going to gain weight anyways.  But now I definitely get it.  If I can lose weight and then be this size when pregnant I won't care as much.  But I don't want to gain weight on top of this size when pregnant because I will look disgusting. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards