Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

So bored!

Seriously, where is everybody lately?  Are we not doing FFF for awhile?  I wasn't here last Friday. 

So um... anybody have fun weekend plans?  I might go to WYOMING!  And see a train!

Re: So bored!

• Options
    Hello bored lady :)

I'm watching baby shows on TLC and waiting for Scott to wake up so we can go run errands. Yes its 1:50pm but he only got 2 hours of sleep yesterday and had to work 3am until 3pm so I'm not waking him up.
  • Options
    I wondered the same about FFF,  Iwas looking forward to some activity.

Woohoo Wyoming! I think we're going to dinner and movie tonight, I'm super excited.
  • Options
    It's been dead all week.  I think we've already exhausted discussing weekend plans in the good morning thread and Fische's thread.  ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh re: FFF, I don't know.  A few weeks ago, so many people seemed against it or diddn't like it, and Annie has been giving me and Squirrly some trouble about meanness on the boards, so I haven't started one.  It's been so dead in here though, I don't even know if anyone would have anything to flame.  It'd probably be a boring FFF or just stuff from other boards.
  • Options
    Hmm... so we've already discussed weekend plans...

Got any big plans for next year?  Next decade?  What are you doing in 2043?
  • Options

That's weird Dani, I think it's been particularly friendly around here lately.  We've even been nice in Intro threads!  Serioulsy, this is the nicest the board has been since I started lurking last year.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bored-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a25935d3-1d11-4809-8705-09d8ff80202cPost:344cee1b-94c0-4c0f-9f50-abc3fefecc7e">Re: So bored!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hmm... so we've already discussed weekend plans... Got any big plans for next year?  Next decade?  What are you doing in 2043?
    Posted by kikibaby[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, touche. 

We're going camping NEXT weekend!  And in October, we just booked a cabin in a state park during peak leaf change season.  We're going with another couple, and the cabin has a hot tub, a firepit, a pool table, and is in the middle of the woods somewhere.  So that's awesome!  :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bored-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a25935d3-1d11-4809-8705-09d8ff80202cPost:b9df0da8-f77f-47c6-8783-ea6d8627d1e5">Re: So bored!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's weird Dani, I think it's been particularly friendly around here lately.  We've even been nice in Intro threads!  Serioulsy, this is the nicest the board has been since I started lurking last year.

I think there's a reason for that.  But, I'd hate to point fingers.

As for my weekend - I'm working in the yard (oh joy, oh bliss)

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    That sounds fun!  I don't like camping, but a cabin with a hot tub and pool table?  I can handle that.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bored-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a25935d3-1d11-4809-8705-09d8ff80202cPost:b9df0da8-f77f-47c6-8783-ea6d8627d1e5">Re: So bored!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's weird Dani, I think it's been particularly friendly around here lately.  We've even been nice in Intro threads!  Serioulsy, this is the nicest the board has been since I started lurking last year.

Seriously!  Squirrly and I were saying the same thing.  I think some people from other boards reported some things that didn't actually happen on E but were talked about here, and also I think more newbs are complaining and reporting posts.  I reassured Annie that it's actually quite peaceful here right  now!
  • Options
    Well in 2043 I'll be 63 - so hopefully I'll be aligning my ducks to retire soon. 

My big plans for the year:  I have a wedding to go to in Sept (T is the best man), Oh and this is their REAL wedding as they JOP'd last year, and it's also sort of a shot gun wedding because they're pregnant but not everyone knows they're married already.  (OY).

Then I think I'll take Jocelyn to Chicago for Thanksgiving

OH - and in between I turn 30 in October.  I'm actually glad Jocelyn's birthday is a week before mine so every will just pay attention to her. 
  • Options
    2043- I plan on being retired and spending my time traveling and being with my grandchildren :)
  • Options
    Point them, moose.  DO IT!  You know you want to.
  • Options
    I know I wouldn't have anything to flame except the bride shirt chick. Boring!!

I'm currently working on a tasker that I was helping my coworker with. Well, then she decided to leave at lunch, so now I'm not helping, but doing the whole thing. I don't really mind, but it is eye gougingly boring. And I DO mind that she half-assed her part yesterday, leaving me more work today. So I'll finish what I can, but I won't be busting my butt over it or anything.

Also, I want a Coke. But I know it would let me down in reality, because canned Cokes aren't as good as bottled Cokes, and all I'd be able to get my hands on right now is canned. Dilemma...
  • Options
    ::crawls out from stack of paperwork::

I'm HERE!!!! It's been a freaking crazy morning. CRAZY.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    2043, I will be retired and travelling somewhere.

No.  I don't want Dani and Squirrly to get into trouble even though I have no idea what around here would be reportable at all. 

• Options

MONTANA!  Can't wait.  My sister and I are taking a mini roadtrip.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    Oh, and hey, I have a project at work.  It's gonna last 2.5 months.  Wewt.

• Options
    Moose is an ungulate. The best she can do is point hoofs and/or antlers.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options

I can't believe I'll be 64 in 2043!  I bet I'll be living in a spaceship and travelling by hovercraft.  I will also have a pet robot dog and an alien housekeeper.

• Options
    I'm going to a wedding in 2 weekends so that will be interesting. I rsvp'd no to the bridal shower because I didn't know a single person there and all of the yes comments were written in Spanish. I don't think I'll have a lot of fun at a party where I don't know anyone and no one else speaks English so yeah...
    It will be an interesting wedding. I've known the girl for the last 4 years and she's been through a lot in her life. One of the comments I could read was "I'm so excited to be coming to your wedding. You are such a perfect Christian woman and I know you'll be so exicted to have "relations" for the first time ever!"

Yeah...she went through a heavy sex and drugs phase in her teens, and had an abortion at 18. She completely turned her life around but still, that comment got a side-eye from me.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bored-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a25935d3-1d11-4809-8705-09d8ff80202cPost:e016f000-ab5d-4636-ac10-615301faebbc">Re: So bored!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't believe I'll be 64 in 2043!  I bet I'll be living in a spaceship and travelling by hovercraft.  I will also have a pet robot dog and an alien housekeeper.

Hahahahahahahahaaaaaa
  • Options
    Remember those hoverboards on Back to the Future? I thought for SURE I'd be riding one of those around in the year 2000.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I am slammed at work today.  Ugh.  I just ate a piece of candy left over from Christmas, though, and it was still really good, so there's that.

Tonight I am running 10 miles then making homemade pizza.  Tomorrow we are going to buy a frying pan and a shirt.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bored-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a25935d3-1d11-4809-8705-09d8ff80202cPost:f1658476-e393-4b2a-ad6d-728ccc6f7d37">Re: So bored!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Moose is an ungulate. The best she can do is point hoofs and/or antlers.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

Hee hee, you said ungulate

• Options
    I'll have just turned 60 in 2043 so hopefully I'll still be hungover from that party :)
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Options
    Let's all stop talking about being old. It weebs me out. We're all going to be in our 30's forever. FOREVER, I SAY!! Well, I guess I have to hit my 30's first, but still.
  • Options
    I was really hoping that was the right word because I was too lazy to google it.

You know you've hit a new low when you're too freaking lazy to GOOGLE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bored-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a25935d3-1d11-4809-8705-09d8ff80202cPost:d1655135-715a-480b-a323-8ff8eb1a22e1">Re: So bored!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Let's all stop talking about being old. It weebs me out. We're all going to be in our 30's forever. FOREVER, I SAY!! Well, I guess I have to hit my 30's first, but still.
    Posted by georgia_bride09[/QUOTE]

Bite me, youngster.  ::shakes cane::

• Options
    God, Georgia, why are you all up in here showing off that your age starts with a 2? WHY?

3's UNITE.

The Margarita Evolution
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards