Wedding Etiquette Forum

So bored!

Re: So bored!

• ::take my walker with tennis balls on the bottom and shuffles over to Moose's bench::
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bored-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:a25935d3-1d11-4809-8705-09d8ff80202cPost:10c014af-2aa2-4a98-ba78-5f7099a7b7ba">Re: So bored!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Remember those hoverboards on Back to the Future? I thought for SURE I'd be riding one of those around in the year 2000.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this century has proven pretty disappointing so far.  My Toyota totally runs on gas, and I have to sit in traffic a lot.
  • And I still have to DRIVE my car. Which is lame. I wish I could just ZAP myself places.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Bench?  I'll have you know this is a FANTASTIC beige, flower covered sofa, thank you very much.  I'm crocheting some pillows for it.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • This thread is cracking me up.

We watched A Single Man last night.  Has anyone seen it? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Well, I'm 29, so I'm close! Unless I just keep having my 29th bithday over and over, which is on the drawing board as well.
  • I want one of those things that dresses me like in the Jetsons.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bored-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a25935d3-1d11-4809-8705-09d8ff80202cPost:bb482b89-c0ed-4555-ab65-a80cba81411b">Re: So bored!</a>:
    [QUOTE]And I still have to DRIVE my car. Which is lame. I wish I could just ZAP myself places.

Apparently work is being done on teleportation. 

• That's what my Mom does Georgia.

I think I'll just stay 32.
  • Teleportation would also help with the damn walker I have here... it will keep me from tripping over your damn yarn.

The Margarita Evolution
  • If Fische is pissed about Georgia being 29, I guess she won't want to hear that I'll be 58 in 2043.

Eep.
  • What is 'A Single Man' about?  I don't think I've heard of it.  I want to see Dinner for Schmucks.  Zach G <3
  • Confession:  I like the 30's.  I even like being 34. 

• I have had a headache for the past several days.  Not happy. 

And what the hell is up with Annie giving trouble about the meanness of the boards?  She for SURE knows what it used to be like.  Comeon now.
  • cenglecengle member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    This thread is making me laugh.
    And making me think of Dr. Who. I think the most recent 2 Doctors are my new celebrity crushes.

As for fun plans, I'm going to an amusement park next weekend with DH and some friends, and I'm way more excited about it than I probably should be.  I love me some roller coasters and waterslides!
    And this theme park has unlimited free soda, so that's pretty awesome.
  • Well, that's why I went to Mexico for my 30th. I figured it didn't count if you weren't in your country of origin.

In case anyone else is thinking about trying this, my logic was, indeed, faulty.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bored-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a25935d3-1d11-4809-8705-09d8ff80202cPost:5f5d4d65-10f9-4e7a-8c5f-83cb891d34c6">Re: So bored!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Teleportation would also help with the damn walker I have here... it will keep me from tripping over your damn yarn.

You don't like my nifty rainbow yarn?  I'm shocked.

And appalled.

• I keep confusing A Single Man with A Serious Man.

I'll be 59 in 2043.  Woo!
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bored-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a25935d3-1d11-4809-8705-09d8ff80202cPost:92a9e72e-b755-42f6-9952-9d1851f6a0f1">Re: So bored!</a>:
    [QUOTE]What is 'A Single Man' about?  I don't think I've heard of it.
    Posted by kikibaby[/QUOTE]

It's out on DVD now.  It's about a gay man in the mid-1960s whose boyfriend of 16 years is killed in a car crash.  It's about a day in his life.  It was done in a really cool way, very artsy.  I liked it.
  • Is it bad that I do'nt even want to figure out how old I'll be in 2043?

FFS, people, I don't even want to google, let along do math.

My brain sees numbers and they are automatically converted to wingding font.

The Margarita Evolution
  • The yarn is fucking PRETTY Moose, but this whole thing you have going on with Ethel over there about pulling it tight when I walk by has GOT to stop.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bored-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a25935d3-1d11-4809-8705-09d8ff80202cPost:49ddcf78-4e83-4af7-95e8-13d2c214e6d5">Re: So bored!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is it bad that I do'nt even want to figure out how old I'll be in 2043? FFS, people, I don't even want to google, let along do math. My brain sees numbers and they are automatically converted to wingding font.

I didn't do the math.  If Stack isn't 30 yet and she'll be in her 60's in 2043, I KNOW I'll be retired.

Every day I wake up is one day closer to retirement.

• A Serious Man was a FUCKING HORRIBLE movie.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bored-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a25935d3-1d11-4809-8705-09d8ff80202cPost:49ddcf78-4e83-4af7-95e8-13d2c214e6d5">Re: So bored!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is it bad that I do'nt even want to figure out how old I'll be in 2043? FFS, people, I don't even want to google, let along do math. <strong>My brain sees numbers and they are automatically converted to wingding font.</strong>

LOL!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bored-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a25935d3-1d11-4809-8705-09d8ff80202cPost:5ce4a222-c531-428e-afce-d8d31f6e54ea">Re: So bored!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I keep confusing A Single Man with A Serious Man.
    Posted by Brie2010[/QUOTE]

I did too!  When we watched A Serious Man, I kept thinking "okay when he is going to be gay and hang out with Julianne Moore?"  Ohhhhhh, that's the other one.  :)
  • Moose, why are you always cheating on these tests on the Knot?

The Margarita Evolution
  • I would like the Jetsons food preparation machine. And laundry thingy.
  • NO ONE LISTEN TO FISCHE!  She doesn't like a good movie when she sees one.
  • Ok, the most interesting thing I can contribute to this conversation is some pictures FI just sent me of the bald eagles we saw out on the boat yesterday.  I know they're not endangered anymore and we see them fairly often, but I still get excited:

ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards