Wedding Etiquette Forum

Is it too early for an evening thread?

15678911»

Re: Is it too early for an evening thread?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_is-it-too-early-for-an-evening-thread-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d187a3ee-e44d-4ca2-a29a-cc231eb460d5Post:6c520027-7408-473b-9f6c-fe8c980dc9f5">Re: Is it too early for an evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it too early for an evening thread? : Haha that's awesome!  I love that you wore your glasses. 
    Posted by barrelbabe004[/QUOTE]

<div>I figured I'd look more like me if I wore them. That and I wouldn't have been able to see anything ; p</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_is-it-too-early-for-an-evening-thread-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d187a3ee-e44d-4ca2-a29a-cc231eb460d5Post:21f43e88-3e97-4953-8ea5-2686fa8a8bcd">Re: Is it too early for an evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]All of his sound extremely painful! Punctured lung? Yuck. Collar bone wasn't too bad.  I just had to be really careful for awhile... And no riding.  My horse fell on me when we were running around a corner.  <strong>It could have been a lot worse but he rolled off of me really fast but didn't get up because my foot was still stuck in the stirrup.</strong>  That's one of the reasons that boy has a home in my pasture for as long as he needs.
    Posted by barrelbabe004[/QUOTE]

Aw, what a smart boy!  That must have been so scary. 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • And yeah, his broken ribs, punctured lung, and broken pelvis were all at the same time (along with a concussion).  Motorcycle accident.  *shudder*  He was not a happy camper.  I can't even imagine.

• Poke- I squinted through mine. Hindsight, I should have just worn my glasses. 

Darn motorcycles. They scare the crap out of me.
  • Okay guys, I'm off to bed. Talk to you ladies later : )
  • They scare me too, Barrel.  He doesn't ride as much as he used to, and I can't say that breaks my heart.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_is-it-too-early-for-an-evening-thread-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d187a3ee-e44d-4ca2-a29a-cc231eb460d5Post:4321d180-ba4a-4696-bea2-b4f907a11563">Re: Is it too early for an evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]And yeah, his broken ribs, punctured lung, and broken pelvis were all at the same time (along with a concussion).  Motorcycle accident.  *shudder*  He was not a happy camper.  I can't even imagine.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

Is he okay now? Does he still have a motorcycle or did he quit riding?

I loved riding with my dad and would love to have one, but DH is scarred of them. 
  • Me three.  Night ladies!

• Night girls!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_is-it-too-early-for-an-evening-thread-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d187a3ee-e44d-4ca2-a29a-cc231eb460d5Post:be8daa12-d94b-4e58-958f-0d423ca39135">Re: Is it too early for an evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it too early for an evening thread? : Is he okay now? Does he still have a motorcycle or did he quit riding? I loved riding with my dad and would love to have one, but DH is scarred of them. 
    Posted by StefffiC[/QUOTE]

Yup, he's fine now!  He still has one (actually, a faster, scarier, more powerful one than he crashed that time) and still rides.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards