Wedding Etiquette Forum

What do you wonder about another knottie?

I wonder...

...If Edie actually does any of that nail art she pins on pinterest.

...How many people who have GBCKed still lurk and who.

Re: What do you wonder about another knottie?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_what-do-you-wonder-about-another-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d592fc6b-4dfd-458d-b38c-95b51f3e51e0Post:7b8fbb48-3b90-4fc2-8a4d-fedc85e802ec">Re: What do you wonder about another knottie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I still wonder what OOT looks like.
    Posted by rachers1017[/QUOTE]

<div>ooooh, and Kristen#s</div>
  • I wonder how Angel ended up living with her parents again after college.  I feel like there's a story there. 
  • I wonder if I know Kristen#s in real life.  This is totally improbable, since it's a big area, but I'm SO CURIOUS.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_what-do-you-wonder-about-another-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d592fc6b-4dfd-458d-b38c-95b51f3e51e0Post:b6b948d5-a818-4768-901c-778e93f1648b">Re: What do you wonder about another knottie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wonder how Angel ended up living with her parents again after college.  I feel like there's a story there. 
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

<div>Well, she's still in college, and she's not the first person to live with her parents. In case you have not noticed, the economy blows, and even recent grads are having a really hard time finding a job. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_what-do-you-wonder-about-another-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d592fc6b-4dfd-458d-b38c-95b51f3e51e0Post:8d006642-6b6f-4560-b9fb-cc1856c5c9da">Re: What do you wonder about another knottie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I want to do the nail art but I hate having chipped nails. I get pedicures but nothing fancy.
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

<div>Girl, you have pinned like a thousand.  It is time to take the plunge!</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_what-do-you-wonder-about-another-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d592fc6b-4dfd-458d-b38c-95b51f3e51e0Post:95a1f6af-8cc3-40ca-9185-549a6fdc7601">Re: What do you wonder about another knottie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you wonder about another knottie? : She said in a recent post that she and Mr. Numbers are both doctors.  So, The Doctors #s.  MAYBE MICA AND HER H KNOW THE DOCTORS #S.
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]

<div>Mind=blown.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_what-do-you-wonder-about-another-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d592fc6b-4dfd-458d-b38c-95b51f3e51e0Post:8ca4aa8d-171f-4cde-a738-7a4af99ec334">Re: What do you wonder about another knottie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you wonder about another knottie? : Well, she's still in college, and she's not the first person to live with her parents. In case you have not noticed, the economy blows, and even recent grads are having a really hard time finding a job. 
    Posted by specialk84[/QUOTE]

I've noticed, thank you. 
  • I wonder if posters' friends and family know they spend hours each week (or day) on a wedding forum, especially if they were married a while ago.

I wonder how much people spend on their weddings, and I wonder who paid for it.

I wonder if Eagles is going to AW her photos.

I wonder if the drama llamas who GBCKed are still lurking and if they're going to come back (Kiki, Ciara, Kalpi, etc.).
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_what-do-you-wonder-about-another-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d592fc6b-4dfd-458d-b38c-95b51f3e51e0Post:dbc7efff-70e1-42a0-8d1c-4e57d9333196">Re: What do you wonder about another knottie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you wonder about another knottie? : MAYBE MICA = KRISTEN#S!!! BEST AE EVER! <strong>I do wonder what regs have been trolls </strong>and if it's a reg that is behind expiredbride, JudgeJudy, BigfootJax, etc. and who it is.
    Posted by djhar[/QUOTE]

<div>Same here. I'm always curious about that. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_what-do-you-wonder-about-another-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d592fc6b-4dfd-458d-b38c-95b51f3e51e0Post:dbc7efff-70e1-42a0-8d1c-4e57d9333196">Re: What do you wonder about another knottie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you wonder about another knottie? : MAYBE MICA = KRISTEN#S!!! BEST AE EVER! I do wonder what regs have been trolls and if it's a reg that is behind expiredbride, JudgeJudy, BigfootJax, etc. and who it is.
    Posted by djhar[/QUOTE]

That would mean I DO know Kristen#s!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_what-do-you-wonder-about-another-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d592fc6b-4dfd-458d-b38c-95b51f3e51e0Post:95a1f6af-8cc3-40ca-9185-549a6fdc7601">Re: What do you wonder about another knottie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you wonder about another knottie? : She said in a recent post that she and Mr. Numbers are both doctors.  So, The Doctors #s.  <strong>MAYBE MICA AND HER H KNOW THE DOCTORS #S.</strong>

<div>Nope. As soon as I saw the thing about them being doctors, I immediately asked Mica to do some sleuthing. No luck. That would be awesome, though.</div>
  • Did Ciara GBCK again?  I remember she came back, but I thought she just drifted away the most recent time.
  • I wonder how MUNI and I can post threads simultaneously.

I wonder how the Kentucky Eeners are doing.

I wonder if Special, Midge, or I ever crossed paths when I lived in Cincy.
  • I wonder if knotties' friends know that they spend time on TK.
  • I'll bet that Mica has done sleuthing about every blonde doctor she's ever met or heard of named Kristen.  She's dying to discover her true identity.

Unless that's an elaborate cover for the fact that Kristen#s is her AE!
  • I wonder what everyone's pets look like.
    I wonder what various knotties' weddings looked like.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh, I also wonder what everyone's husband or fiance looks like - for those that don't post pictures.
  • I don't have anything I wonder about, although the Regs being trolls thing intrigues me a bit now that you mention it.

OH WAIT!
    I wonder if LDY went out to lunch with Steffi and if she made it back with her skin.

And Special/Leisel - My friends/family do know because I sometimes talk about it. They like hearing the crazy things that people come up with. I even told my Uncle's partner about it and he told me his cousin is having a pot luck reception AND a cash bar. I told him to send her here.

Also we spent about 8k on our wedding and we paid for it ourselves. 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_what-do-you-wonder-about-another-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d592fc6b-4dfd-458d-b38c-95b51f3e51e0Post:6ee064b6-fa67-43af-be67-baa71fed43d4">Re: What do you wonder about another knottie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did Ciara GBCK again?  I remember she came back, but I thought she just drifted away the most recent time.
    Posted by MyUserName1[/QUOTE]

<div>I believe she came back with a new sn, acted like nothing happened, and got called out on it.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_what-do-you-wonder-about-another-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d592fc6b-4dfd-458d-b38c-95b51f3e51e0Post:8f865007-26d0-4d40-8655-d0cefead9bb3">Re: What do you wonder about another knottie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't have anything I wonder about, although the Regs being trolls thing intrigues me a bit now that you mention it. OH WAIT! I wonder if LDY went out to lunch with Steffi and if she made it back with her skin. And Special/Leisel - <strong>My friends/family do know because I sometimes talk about it. They like hearing the crazy things that people come up with</strong>. I even told my Uncle's partner about it and he told me his cousin is having a pot luck reception AND a cash bar. I told him to send her here. Also we spent about 8k on our wedding and we paid for it ourselves. 
    Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I do talk about the craziness that happens here, but none of my friends know that I participate in the chat threads and such. I don't really keep it a secret, it just hasn't come up. H knows, though. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_what-do-you-wonder-about-another-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d592fc6b-4dfd-458d-b38c-95b51f3e51e0Post:c8e640c2-8f1d-4b47-a49d-7e37564aa67f">Re: What do you wonder about another knottie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wonder why Special got so prickly with Girlie.  That seemed a little out of character, Spesh.

<div>Because it seems like Angel is getting called out a lot for her life choices, many of which she has realized she should stop talking about on here. It seems bizarre to wonder about why she lives with her parents when it's 1) not uncommon these days and 2) something that could have been figured out by the rest of Angel's posts. Even if she hasn't explicitly said why she's living with them, I think the whole college + part time job + occasional periods of unemployment kind of speak for themselves.</div><div>
    </div><div>Girlie, I'm not picking on you. I just thought your post sounded bitchy, and we were about to get into another discussion on Angel's choices, including her choice to overshare.</div>
  • I don't get the whole lurking if you're not posting thing.  I mean I get when you're new trying to get a feel for the board, but if I wasn't posting anymore I don't think I'd bother lurking.  That just seems weird and a little creepy.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_what-do-you-wonder-about-another-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d592fc6b-4dfd-458d-b38c-95b51f3e51e0Post:3cb3f37a-03cf-4b9c-8e6c-e2be3782dc9f">Re: What do you wonder about another knottie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Poke, she didn't. 

<div>I'm glad to hear it. Did she not go just because she couldn't or did someone warn her?</div>
  • The internet is full of creepers, Adamar.
  • angelstar975angelstar975 member
    Ninth Anniversary 2500 Comments Combo Breaker
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_what-do-you-wonder-about-another-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d592fc6b-4dfd-458d-b38c-95b51f3e51e0Post:b6b948d5-a818-4768-901c-778e93f1648b">Re: What do you wonder about another knottie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wonder how Angel ended up living with her parents again after college.  I feel like there's a story there. 
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

Like Special said, I'm still in college. But basically all my friends who have already graduated moved home after college and only moved out again when they moved in with a guy. That was my plan too. I was going to live at home, even after I graduated, until my ex-boyfriend (who I once thought I would marry) bought a house and I moved in there. We broke up before that ever happened and then I started dating FI, who was in no position to move out with me while in law school, so here I am. My plans may have been different if I were single, because I wouldn't want to live with my parents forever, but I haven't been single since I was 20, so moving out has always been something I was going to do with a guy.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Seems odd to me to Eagles (Special's response). 

I wonder WTH is up with WW's.  I don't get that board at all. 
  • I wonder if AATB is as cool IRL as she seems on TK.
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_what-do-you-wonder-about-another-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d592fc6b-4dfd-458d-b38c-95b51f3e51e0Post:ca939739-d817-4f8c-bfe8-a5264a330b0d">Re: What do you wonder about another knottie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you wonder about another knottie? : I do talk about the craziness that happens here, but none of my friends know that I participate in the chat threads and such. I don't really keep it a secret, it just hasn't come up. H knows, though. 
    Posted by LeiselEB[/QUOTE]

<div>Well, that is kind of hte same with me. It's not like I go into all these details. Although they know I've had a GTG, so I guess they figure I post frequently enough to make friends. </div>
  • I wonder why Snuff sent her invitations so early.

I wonder why there are so many threads about TY notes.
  • I keep thinking of things. I wonder what everyone's wedding invitations look like - because I just love stationery and I'm curious about that, haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards