Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Thursday Night

Re: Thursday Night

• Options
    OMG Missy that sucks a big one. I'm so sorry. I know you guys were really hopeful that it would work out. I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything works out for you two. PM if you ever feel like chatting.

Ladies I'm heading out. I've got to get my things together for tomorrow and 4:30am rolls around awfully early.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2e4b297-a975-49ea-8023-96fcde01a731Post:74ce2595-d9de-4133-82bf-c8f56b689aca">Re: Thursday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]Andy are you going to leave us for the Bump?  I wonder if any of my KU friends are over there.
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]
    FVVVCK No!  You ladies are awesome. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Megs, the book was much better than the movie. if you liked Angels and Demons, I bet you'd like DaVinci Code. And, his latest in the series, Lost Symbol, was great!! I've already listened to it twice, haha!
  • Options
    Good night krup!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2e4b297-a975-49ea-8023-96fcde01a731Post:c5b94d90-67d4-41ba-bf26-a972e9fa2430">Re: Thursday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Night : FVVVCK No!  You ladies are awesome. 
    Posted by andy71781[/QUOTE]

Its getting closer to move in time for you!!!
  • Options
    Goodnight MK!
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm supposed to be studying for my quiz on the reproductive system that's tomorrow, but I don't wanna! Funny, this is the only quiz FI has offered to help me study for....
  • Options
    Missy I understand about feeling like you're wasting your life away by being there.  I lived in South Carolina for 6.5 years and the first 2 years were great, but after that it just turned into a nightmare I couldn't wake up from.  It was better once I got out of the job I was in for a while, but when I was let go from the next job 3 weeks after I had re-signed my lease in a town where everyone was born, raised there, and had no desire to ever leave it just got worse again.  It took me 19 months to get out of there, and now that I'm back in PA I know I made the right decision to come back, even if I'm still not completely settled.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2e4b297-a975-49ea-8023-96fcde01a731Post:8907eec5-2cd3-4eba-8809-744ea7d9908e">Re: Thursday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]Barrel, I'm sorry for you as well. It really stinks when something like that makes you question if what you're doing is really worth it :/ The school district I went to is considering eliminating two language programs and elementary school music programs due to a major decrease in state funding. Teacher lay offs are bull for everyone.
    Posted by pantherRN[/QUOTE]

Thanks. It really does stink.  I love what I do but I just wonder how much the stress of wondering about if I'll have a job each August is worth it?  The financial stress is not good for mine and H's relationship either.
    Thankfully we still haev our music programs... The arts are so important for kids but school boards don't always see that.
  • Options
    I have had 4 phone calls today asking if I had gone into labor yet.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2e4b297-a975-49ea-8023-96fcde01a731Post:d5f248cf-ef0d-4606-ab9c-ea97b8643249">Re: Thursday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mixtape, are you going to Paris for your honeymoon? I don't think any of Angels and Demons happened there, just The DaVinci Code. My FI got it into his head that we are going to do something awesome for NYE and we found an awesome deal to Paris (2200 total for airfare and hotel!) which is so tempting. We should not be spending money on something like that, but damn I want to go back to Paris.
    Posted by annakb8[/QUOTE]

<div>DOOOOOO IIIITTTTTTT. </div><div>
    </div><div>We're actually going to France, Belgium and Germany! There are no words to describe how freaking excited I am :)</div>
  • Options
    LC, there was no Red Lobster in Baton Rouge? That's surprising to me. I don't really know much about BR though, except that my FI (who lived there for a year) says all the bars look like Pizza Huts.
  • Options
    This evening post is getting me sad. So let's talk about shoes.

I'm thinking about getting these (clicky) for my wedding shoes.
  • Options
    That sucks Missy! I'm sure everything will work out and you'll both be much happier when you move back home.
  • Options
    Oh for the love of everything holy, why the EFF did the Twins just let the Rays tie the game. GAHHHHHH.

/end madness
  • Options
    Once summer is here I can read down by the pool and beach. I will add those to my list.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2e4b297-a975-49ea-8023-96fcde01a731Post:4f5af119-4343-49e4-8a0a-81d7107f7673">Re: Thursday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]This evening post is getting me sad. So let's talk about shoes. I'm thinking about getting these (clicky) for my wedding shoes.
    I like!
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2e4b297-a975-49ea-8023-96fcde01a731Post:4f5af119-4343-49e4-8a0a-81d7107f7673">Re: Thursday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]This evening post is getting me sad. So let's talk about shoes. I'm thinking about getting these (clicky) for my wedding shoes.

<div>I. Love. Those. But I'm a big fan of colourful shoes, hehe. (My shoes are in my bio)</div>
  • Options
    I like those shoes. Do it.
  • Options
    Ciara, are you in labor yet? Tongue out

::ducks::
  • Options
    Where are you going in Germany? I lived there in the summer of 09 but I didn't travel in the country too much.
  • Options
    I wish I could wear heels more. I just look like a ginormous giraffe when I do and then I get all paranoid about how tall I look. :( Plus my feet are huge so cute shoes end up looking like clown shoes on me.
  • Options
    I can't really wear heels either musical. I have effed feet.
  • Options
    Panther, those shows are super cute!

BTW...if you don't mind my asking, where in Pittsburgh are you getting married?
  • Options
    Hi everyone!

MS, apparently we're enemies tonight.  Go Rays!
  • Options

No one goes to the Rays games down here. The are over the bridge and too far of drive.
    I lived in MN when the Twins were in the dome and the should be able to play well in the Trop.

• Options
    My feet don't like heels. I have a couple pairs that I love and don't know why I keep them since my feet start to blister 5 minutes after putting them on.
  • Options
    1) Anna, we're going to Berlin, Munich and flying out of Frankfurt, so we're only there one day. Where did you live??

2) Musical, omg me too- I never wear shoes because I feel like a ridiculous giant. Especially because all my friends are little and cute, and I always feel very tall and lanky and awkward.
  • Options
    OMG TK ate my post. I think it ended up over in SB.

Anyway before I headed to bed, I wanted Mixtape to know that I'm totally jealousE of her trip to Paris. I went there in '05 while I was studying abroad in Switzerland I loved it. I had never had a desire to go there before, but since it was only 4 hours away by train we went for a weekend. It was amazing. That is all. Really goodnight now ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards