Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Thursday Night

1235»

Re: Thursday Night

• Options
    I wear a size 10.  I hate that I'll see super cute shoes, but then when I look at them in my big foot size they look awkward and not at all cute.

And I can't wait for flip flop weather.  We were teased with it for a few days, and now I want it back.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Gosh darnit. Baseball breaks my heart sometimes.
  • Options
    Yay!!! Shoe twins!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Another 6.5 here. What's weird is that I always had the biggest feet out of my friends growing up. I guess I was just friends with tiny people.
  • Options
    I wear a size 10. When I broke my foot and they asked me for my shoe size they thought I was kidding! They gave me a different boot size to wear...smaller, the nurse laughed.
    I had some words for her.
  • Options
    I'm an 8.5 or a 9 depending on the brand. DH is an 11.5 wide and his shoes are huge.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    Hello Everyone!
    Musical I am glad your puppy is feeling better  :)

Nothing much going on here. Tonight my FI told his parents thanks for the offer but we are going to pay for food for the reception...a lot more work for me but so worth it! I have control!

Today was my (step?) grandmas funeral. My grandpa is taking it really hard. I feel so bad for him.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image Robby James born 2.24.12 @ 23 weeks due to preterm labor
    Remembering Robby
  • Options
    I'm late to this, but good evening ladies. FI just called and said he would be like 3 hours late getting home from work, so here I am with the rum I've become so fond of.

In other news, I found a photog for the wedding at the last minute and she's doing it amazingly cheap because she did kind of the same thing we are doing and wanted to help us out. So happy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    You're telling me andy!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2e4b297-a975-49ea-8023-96fcde01a731Post:867d6684-a65c-44ae-9c54-df80601fce18">Re: Thursday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wear a size 10.  I hate that I'll see super cute shoes, but then when I look at them in<strong> my big foot size they look awkward and not at all cute. And I can't wait for flip flop weather. </strong> We were teased with it for a few days, and now I want it back.  
    Posted by dnbeach12[/QUOTE]

Yes, exactly. It is amazing how ugly a shoe can get once it gets bigger :(
  • Options
    I wear 7.5 or 8.  H wears 12, so I can pretty much put my shoes in his shoes.

MS -  sorry that H's team beat your team.  :P
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2e4b297-a975-49ea-8023-96fcde01a731Post:d26dc39b-e066-4a30-bad0-f7c17fff17f1">Re: Thursday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wear 7.5 or 8.  H wears 12, so I can pretty much put my shoes in his shoes. MS -  sorry that H's team beat your team.  :P
    Posted by mica178[/QUOTE]

We'll get 'em tomorrow! :) I feel bad for Pavano because he did such a great job pitching and then Nathan effed it up for him. Gah.

10 min til I register, I'm getting all sweaty and nervous, haha I'm so weird.
  • Options
    I always got shiitty registration dates in college.  i was never able to take the electives I wanted.  It so irritating that you pay so much for tuition and then you can't even take the classes you want.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Just finished watching the Habs game, and they won.. Woop Woop!! 2-0, yea!
    image Married and Junk.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2e4b297-a975-49ea-8023-96fcde01a731Post:af910a3c-40d8-41bb-99e5-61157ab47aef">Re: Thursday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]I always got shiitty registration dates in college.  i was never able to take the electives I wanted.  It so irritating that you pay so much for tuition and then you can't even take the classes you want.
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]

I hated that in undergrad too. Here it seems like it is a little more fair because all of us get to register at one time. Well, the 2Ls and 3Ls already registered, but that makes sense. I'm just hoping that the rush of us about to register in a few minutes doesn't steal all the spots I want!
  • Options
    The Pirates are awful. I can't watch this for a whole 'nother season.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good night ladies.
  • Options
    teachermegsteachermegs member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2011
    Good night.
  • Options
    night Missy and Meg.
    Cute shoes Panther!

Fi and I just got done doing a power 90 master series workout and eating pizza (counterproductive, no?)

I'm pissed Greys and Private Practice are reruns... again....
  • Options
    Hey ladies!!!
    Quick question! Should I get long tablecloths or mid tablecloths?
  • Options
    My rental place told me that since my reception was on grass to do mid-length. But if it was inside than to get full length.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2e4b297-a975-49ea-8023-96fcde01a731Post:c4d7c33b-d17e-4c29-be5c-2a1acd27b9e4">Re: Thursday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]My rental place told me that since my reception was on grass to do mid-length. But if it was inside than to get full length.
    Posted by barrelbabe004[/QUOTE]
    Sounds good to me!<div>And I LOVE your siggy pic!!! Did you dye the crinoline yourself?</div>
  • Options
    I'd say get mid.
  • Options
    I'd say get mid too.  I'm one of those clumsy girls that would trip on the full length table cloth.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards